BOKU

>BOKU
why does he talk like a child?

He's a little boy inside.

He has mommy issues.

boku is like desu or instead of watashi 2bh

Because he's a manchild. Did you miss that OP? I thought it was made pretty clear.

fate zero>>>>>>>>>>>>fate stat shit night

don't cut yourself

He's a tomboy inside.

Jesus Christ, are you all ( not you) retards and newfriends? Boku is a masculine pronoun that can be used by all men. The only reason it is used mainly by young people is that it's a softer word and more humble than the ore pronoun.

Also no one in real life uses ore regularly. It's pretty fucking weird.

It's called humor.

Good thing it's anime dumb shit.

Good thing I was making a point about why it's not unusual for grown men to use boku rather than criticizing anime for using ore you dumb fuck.

young people do when they are talking to friends but it's not used as much any more

>DUDE UTILITARIANISM LMAO

almost every male in japan uses boku

really, ore is reserved for your really close friends and when speaking to underclassmen

even girls see you as a big dummy if you use ore without walking the talk

Implying based jap delinquent's dont use Ore

delinquents aren't respected members of society and aren't trying to be

Tey obviously do fucktard, it's part of the "I'm a huge cunt" appeal, starting to get it now?

anyone have that stitch oh him blowing up the hotel while fastwheels talks about dueling with magic?

>there are people in this thread that don't exclusively use ore-sama

Except in this case he literally is only using it because he's still a child. Urobuchi mentions it in an interview, and praises Nasu for thinking of that because he wouldn't have come up with that on his own.

Boku is not childish

I don't care if you call me an edgy faggot but I love Kerrytugu.

But it is associated with how children speak. I don't think I've heard an adult male in anime use Boku. It's heard Watashi, Ore, Ore-sama and even Wakushi but never Boku.

Best girl

Stop talking like you know shit retards. Ore is used regularly by young men.

>I'll never have a dad as cool as Kiritsugu

>BOKU

What did he mean by this?

I

Maiya

It literally means "little boy/little helper".

>6 BILLION

i used to live in japan, and it's weird for middle aged man using boku

If I went to Japan which should I use?
Please no "ware", "washi" or "atashi".

Not everyone is so insecure with themselves that they need to shout "look at how badass I am, guise" in every phrase. Boku is fine.

Watashi for formal talk.

Just use watashi. The easy, lazy way out, since you can use it in almost all circumstances without sounding rude or stupid.

What would you have done Sup Forums?

the same thing

I said "regularly" for a reason user. Obviously young men can use it among themselves, but no one will use it when talking to their elders, at their job, in school, etc.

>He isn't a self absorbed arrogant princess who uses atashi all the time no matter what because you're better than everyone else.

Shoot Illya then make love to Irisviel.

When I speak in real life, I use either 私 or 俺. I took that after listening to what Japanese males around me say. It's clear that I really haven't heard 僕 since I came to the country.

ayy
lol

Kek
I get your pain brother

God I love Sena so much.

That's Sena-sama to you, peasant.

Sena thread?

She's definitely the first person I think of when I hear atashi.

Why do you have no idea of how japanese people use 'boku'? I have japanese coworkers (adults) who use 'boku'. Even people standing above me. It's only about the way they see themselves and nobody objects.

Link to that interview?

>Not being a cute girl who uses her own name in third person.

What if you just refer to yourself in third person

Tfw I watched the much more superior dub.

Why was Kiritsugu so different during his childhood when living on the island?

But you can BECOME a dad as cool as Kiritsugu

whoa the original image, i've only seen the fb cap

user I've got all kinds of Senas.

>that filename

Hey user, how about you go to hell?

Sorry but facts are facts.

Sena's not best girl but I agree completely with that user. Yozora is easily worst girl.

>Sena's not best girl
Not that's just blatantly wrong, mate.

Thanks for sharing, now go choke on a dick.

Yozora might be human fecal matter but she is cute with Sena.

Sena is pretty good but Aoi is unquestionably best girl by a landslide.

What girl could possibly be worse? Even Maria is better, and her whole character is literally nothing but poop jokes.

This is true, though.

>Aoi
A cute, I disagree with her being a best but you seem like a nice guy, here's one for you.