German election general - We all love Merkel's illuminati handsign edition

95 hours to go until the election starts for real.

Last polls suggest a tight race for.. scratch that, Merkel will remain chancellor no doubt.

CDU/CSU: 36%
SPD: 22%
AfD: 11%
FDP: 10%
Linke: 9%
Gruene: 7%

There is butt hurt to look forward to from Schulz and the Greens. If AfD gets more than polls say, lefties will say Germans are all Nazis.

Biggest potential happening is a CDU/CSU slide down to 34% which means Merkel would have lost 8% compared to 2013 which could kill the Merkel chancellorship unexpectedly.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/qb7za
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>If AfD gets more than polls say, lefties will say Germans are all Nazis.
So what? They say everyone is a Nazi.

It is a big thing to call Germans Nazis in Germany. It is like telling someone he is an evil monster who should be hanged on the spot.

It's called Kraut/pol/ & AfD General.

Delete this thread and make a proper one.

Fuck you too

bump

Wouldn't you take it as compliment though?

Also, I know the election is taking place on the 24th.
Does that mean it starts on the 23rd for us?
I need to know when it starts exactly.

FDP will be kingmaker for Merkel. Otherwise, you krauts will get a red red green government

no it's not

wish i could vote for AfD

The populace has been brainwashed for over 80 years that even waving the German flag or singing the full anthem is a sign of dangerous nationalism which can lead to instant Nazidom at any moment.

It's a really fucking big, life-destroying thing to be called a nazi in Germany. You instantly cease to be a citizen in everyone's eyes, hell you aren't even human. You become just a rabid animal that needs to be put down, for your own good of course.

I understand that the common German now is vehemently opposed to the idea of Nazism.
But there has to be at least a group of Germans who take it as compliment right, the really far right nationalistic ones?

hehe
kraut rightwing BTFO
merkel is best for g*rmany and everyone knows it

>comes to Germany, doesn't even knows German language
Meanwhile German youth can't get a job by finishing high schools and sheeit.

What does Schulz want to do if he's elected? What's his platform?

And what's the Greens platform? Hard to imagine anyone could be more open borders than Merkel.

das ist tolle

just when I saw this picture, I think I felt hatred for the first time. Not against the migrants in the picture shilling for Merkel nor against the CDU.
But this fucking straitstimes shit magazine displaying those people as if they were German fuck pol I don't like this feeling

>press [F] to pay respects to another chance for Germany to save its civilization

>if they were German
they are tho

S

Just 3 more years Hans.

S

Why do we have these threads? CDU and Merkel will win, nothing will change. It's close to shitposting tbqh.

that graph reminds me of something

It's literally Robotnik

At this point getting rid of germans alltogether after ww2 would've been the prefered fate. All the strong ones got killed anyway, what's left is this pathetic excuse of a nation that doesn't deserve to carry on the heritage.

This man slaps your girlfriend's ass and saves you from a grand coalition. What do?

>All the strong ones got killed anyway
t. American

Nothing. He's a queer married to Jew beard.

>receiding hairline
>wife is more masculine than him
>kraut
color me surprised

Germans need to embrace and take ownership of their history and identity, or it will be shaped and formed by someone else.
The same applies to the UK and the Empire.

>Welt+ now
>„Haben Wasteland Ost und seine irre Gewaltlust unterschätzt“
>Im Osten zeigt sich das Dilemma der SPD

centerist medias deplorable moment. bashing Ost will work for sure

is that the sign of a vagina??

Einmal Gyros Pommes mit Zaziki, dazu ein Ouzu aufs Haus, aber pronto, Zakis.

sorry we ran out
brits bought everything

Where you are, you will be able to hear something about the results in the morning on the 25th.

> Who’s the world’s leading eco-vandal? It’s Angela Merkel

archive.is/qb7za

>Zaziki
>Ouzu
It's called Tzaziki and Ouzo

PAY

unlikely worst case scenario. the two most likely scenarios right now are another grand coalition or cdu, fdp and grüne. my hope is that cdu and fdp get strong enough to form a goverment of their own without the retarded greens.

you are right user its Tzaziki.

>those eyes
Someone give him the JUST hair

nah, i think i'll keep tax evading while you give me more gibs
thanks in advance

>low energy spd over 15%
kek