Any veterans able to help this nigger?

Any veterans able to help this nigger?
He's a friend of mine. He broke his back in the army about four years ago and was medically retired after having a ton of surgery. His wife left him after eight years and he's pretty fucked up about it. He has his niece living with him because his brother is a shit father, and he's going to lose his house. Faggot doesn't even have food.
Gofundme /y6ph5ndc

Stupid fucking picture flipped...

Do you think any of us have money

Oh ya, I'll get right on that because I just love the people of pol and shit. compassionate, smart and kind

Pole checked, so he only need rope right?

He comes to pol a lot, but his internet got shut off last week. If you can help, he really could use it. He's a good man.

If he is in Oregon, send an email to [email protected].

I don't give handouts, but rather a hand up to those willing to solution seek.

In particular, the people I'm connected with have high respect for veterans and support those who support the Constitution.

Sorry, already gave everything to the poor starving refugees.
Will donate when the immigrating scientists and engineers finally turn Germany into a scientific beacon of glorious progress.

He's working with a group in GA to get a job, but that's not going to dig him out of the hole he's in. If you know anything in his area, I'll pass it along.

GA is out of my reach for the next couple years, would need to be in the PNW.

I wish him luck with that group, and if it doesn't work out, keep my email and send him this way.

Will do. I'll have him reach out anyway so you've got his info.

Tell him to find the Calvary Chapel run by Pastor Bird. Have him say that he was told by a bird to seek help from the Fellowship.
The rest will take care of itself

Also if they question it - have him memorize and quote any scripture from Jeremiah - tell them God pointed you to this verse. He will get your message at that point

I'll add to this user's sentiment: it is never a bad idea to seek a relationship with God and keep the bible in your life.

As cliche as it is to some, turning to the Lord during dark times can do wonders for people.

(captcha has a GRACE DR street sign, hah!)

If you get him to change the text to say that he broke his back fighting for Israel, I'll throw him a $500 bone.

nothing for squids. fml

>be american welfare queen
>its not enough for me, i must milk more!
he should an hero

If he was medically discharge he is already getting gibs up to $3000 a month plus healthcare from the VA. Sounds like he is bad with money.

Where he live? I'm part of the Warriors on the Water project on the Gulf Coast Alabama. We take wounded vets out fishing and stuff. We can set him up

>Do you think any of us have money
A lot of Sup Forumsacks have money user, I just donate to lulzy causes, pic related.
OP is you get him to put out a 'The jews did this to me' tweet or faceberg post while this thread is still going, (cap-it and post it ITT) I'll donate 100$

This guy is a hero