Now, Pakistan blames Switzerland for supporting terrorism

In a Bizarre Development at the 72nd Session of the United Nations Human Rights Council (UNHRC), the Pakistan Government has accused the Swiss Government of supporting terrorism.
This move by Pakistan comes in the wake of the Baloch, Sindhi and other oppressed minorities of Pakistan highlighting their plight through public expressions and demonstrations in Geneva on the sidelines of the UNHRC meet.
Clearly taken aback by the level of Human Rights charges and expression of the atrocities being committed by the Pakistani forces on the Baloch and Sindhi minorities, Islamabad has made a shocking charge on the Swiss authorities that Switzerland is encouraging terrorist actions from its soil.
Reacting to Pakistan’s bizarre charge, Baloch and Sindhi leaders, who are organising anti Pakistan protests here, said, “It is ironic that the Pakistan government would accuse the Swiss government of allowing terrorists to use its soil for anti-Pakistan activities.

archive.is/JUFxw

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/3Mp82#selection-813.0-813.71
archive.is/Dnokf#selection-607.0-607.52
archive.is/w5EMZ
archive.is/jFxrB
archive.is/MzkGF#selection-639.0-639.42
hooktube.com/watch?v=dCPhqCrhkBA
quora.com/Is-it-difficult-to-immigrate-to-UK
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/18/1-5-child-deaths-london-borough-caused-parents-related/
iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Baloch sure smell exactly an involvement of western, like the maidan social media campaign, one of the origin are the same, canadian based media company creating propaganda video.
It's about the timing that give it away.

Balochistan is like a shit hole inside a hell hole, government of the country doesn't give a single fuck to them and other governments have been ignoring the issue forever it only gained popularity after india gave a speech at the UN regarding double standard of pakistan on Kashmir issue muh oppressed
>Pakistan is a puppet govt controlled by ISI and chinks desu

damn these pakis are WOKE AF

Its a misty who is behind these flags.

>What did he mean by this?

>Balochistan is like a shit hole inside a hell hole
Pakistan to open up mineral-rich Baluchistan to China 'Silk Road' firms
archive.is/3Mp82#selection-813.0-813.71

If they genocide themself i will support terrorism

>projecting on the international stage

kek.

FunFact: If you took Pakistan's entire population, multiple it by 3, you would still still have fewer people then there are street shitters in pooland.

why do we allow these irrelevant minorities to protest in our country? fuck off, chimp out somewhere else. switzerland should stop being the worlds refugee shelter

The True supporters and creators of Terrorism are Israel, Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, Turkey, and all Western Nations that have ZOG Ruling over them and having Leaders that are Puppets of Jewish Bankers and Arabian Oil Sheiks.

the source is "worldglobal.news" are you people stupid?

Poopistan

The red banner with the white cross will be raised above every village and we will tear down every minaret. Also no loud noises after 10 pm. Xaxaxaxa

>Israel, Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, Turkey, and all Western Nations
Who's left?

>ISI and chinks
Pakistan Gives China a 40-Year Lease for Gwadar Port
archive.is/Dnokf#selection-607.0-607.52

>Xaxaxaxa
what the fuck is this thing doing in my country

we need a wall

HEIL DIR HELVETIA

New Zealand probably

Pakistan will be somehow the Starting place of a Future War between China and India. And that the Chinks and Pakis are Buddies, well, the Chinks know they cant take India down alone, so they use the Pakis as their Attack Rat.

Now now, how does that medicine taste

well mccullum did terrorized half the world for years.

>Not knowing what % is and how it works.

They know well enough Pakistan won't last two days in war , it would take more time for Chinese army to mobilize

Maths isn't required for bomb making, don't you remember when mudslimes blew themselves up because they confused time zones

>Pakistan won't last two days in war
Remember when we took half of Kashmir? Took longer the 2 days.

let me make it simple for my malnourished friends.

indian street shitters = 620 million
pakiland population = 200 million
200 x 3 = 600 million
600 < 620 million

Remember when east Pakistan was a thing, or when a women mad you surrender?

need to stop drinking cow urine. you afford to loss anymore IQ points.

youtube.com/watch?v=tkOsgXHUGs0

More like:
>Pakistan summons Swiss embassy's higher-ups over "Free Balochistan" posters in Geneva
>Pakistan's permanent UN mission urges Swiss government to take strict actions against those behind the posters
archive.is/w5EMZ
archive.is/jFxrB

congratulations on getting us to get rid of a giant slum.

2006 number, it's around 300 million right now, now calculate the percentage of population that's isn't involved in terrorism, that'll be a smaller number and a smaller percentage

>not knowing about soma
Those grapes sure are sour

>'we're different than indians in any way' meme
>he believes in it

Is Pakistan a real country?

Here the thing about Indians. They know they live in the shittest country in the world. They realize it every time they look outside. They desperately need to feel better about them selves. So they attack Pakistan. Just mention the word "pakistan" anywhere on the web and they crawl out of there swears.

Honestly i'll be rooting for india if a war breaks out

as smelly an street shittery as they are

Pakistan stronk, they aren't poor, uneducated, inbred Muslims those are all Indian lies bjp IT cell I tell you

me too

Well we don't cow urine. or rub cow shit on our bodies. or worship monkeys. or drink rat infested milk.

>we dont
oh yes you do

Oh yeah because we are the ones believing in the superpower2020 meme.
Was it superpower2020? or superpower2030? I forgot

Die paki die I hate you and your ugly inbred pedo country. I hop India nukes you

>Is Pakistan a real country
Well the soviets we killed in Afghanistan sure know the answer to that.

so rude.

>it's around 300 million right now
You have got to stop listing to zeenews man. Just look outside and start counting.

Isn't thier PM a sneaky like?

Fuck you porkis and POO IN LOOs keralities are the master race and we will rule all of Asia

>western
"""western"""
(((western)))

Tbh I hate both Pakistan and India, I don't know which I dislike more since they should both just be destroyed

>terrorism
Terrorist and Extremist Groups of Pakistan
archive.is/MzkGF#selection-639.0-639.42

Its funny that realistically Europe is closer to getting destroyed then anyplace in Asia. Even N. Korea.

Who created Pakistan?

Wait, Pakistan government... does that include London?

Jesus, why are you so triggered? Just go drink some cow urine to relax.

>being a real country primarily involves killing people with basic weapons and being proud of it on Sup Forums
Surely India's tech won't wipe you from the face of the world, then

Amazing how the lowest of the low are above you dirty Muslim, go fly to the moon on a winged horse you nephew fucking inbreed.
Muslims need eradication
and yet you smell and look like it all while being an inbred pedo, wew
inbreeding does that mudslime
die die die die die ugly inbred smelly pedo mudslides die Mohammed fucked a pig Mohammed was a jew Mohammed fucked his kids and fooled the lot of you

>being a real country primarily involves killing people with basic weapons and being proud of it on Sup Forums
Well else is there? London is how colony now, does that count?

>Surely India's tech won't wipe you from the face of the world
There "tech" won't but the smell for the all there shit has a good chance.

Why so angry dear? Did ahmad bullied you at school again?

We know who you like in this picture.. now BTFO

>Well else is there? London is how colony now, does that count?
there that does how? colony count else London?

God why are street shitter so awful at shitposting?
Indians are too autistic for Sup Forums

The makers of the Indian Independence Act 1947 were forced to create Pakistan out of the Punjabi Muslim and Muslim-majority Bengali parts of then-British India because of Muslim riots.

misspelled.
Fix:
>Well what else is there? London is our colony now, does that count?

>drink some cow urine to relax
You really want me to piss on you?
hooktube.com/watch?v=dCPhqCrhkBA

fuck off indians (real indians) are based

He was one sick fuck, no wonder all the degenerates flocked round to worship his blasphemous pedo ass

>indians are based
>flag
hahahaha
sure buddy sure.

wrong country moron.

>London is our colony now
Didn't know Pakistanis were writing fanfiction, isn't it haram btw?

No, you just worship a murderous pedophile prophet and support the killing of civilians.

your country has something like 6 children per woman. I'd insult you put there's probably not much point since you and your relatives will most likely starve in the coming decades.

Do you seriously think your inbred ass is better? You are Indians, but inbred and worshipping a pedophile. LOL, pakistanis are much lower than Indians.

>implying any of those are bad
That's what Alpha males are. Of Course Sweden won't know anything about that.

>6 children per woman
its actually 3.2 and number is drooping.

>you and your relatives will most likely starve in the coming decades
No we'll just move to the UK.

>it's actually 3.2
pakistan already suffers form overpopulation. Each generation there are 50% more kids.

>No we'll just move to the UK
quora.com/Is-it-difficult-to-immigrate-to-UK
of course you can claim "asylum" when your fellow niggers betray you,

Arent you basically the same people?

>Inbreeding, dysgenics, two digits IQ and religious fanatism getting in the way of science are very alpha, too. You should try someday.

Oh, wait, you're not Sweden, why would you need my advice.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/18/1-5-child-deaths-london-borough-caused-parents-related/
>Nine per cent of all child deaths were among families with Pakistani origins

9% of child deaths in london caused by genetic issues amongst pakistanis due to inbreeding

don't worry, they'll sort themselves out

>quora.com/Is-it-difficult-to-immigrate-to-UK
keep telling yourself that. remind who is londons mayor again? #yesmulticulturalism

you are so mean.

>y-yeah well london's mayor is black!!!
he also describes xerself as a feminist. Who cares, he lost all credibility a long time ago

The % of muslims in the UK (unlike the pigskins) is on the rise.
But what ever gets you through the night mate.

Hmm, who commits terrorism? literal pakis or famously neutral switzerland?

>% of muslims in the UK is on the rise
so you can shit out more niggers. Why should I be impressed?

How the fuck did they get nuclear missile? that's puzzling me

Because we are smarter then fucking moldavians.

Yes you totally should not care. We totally won't takeover your country. Just keep watching anime user. Everything will be fine.

Breeding for breeding, or the logic of cattle

Ten intelligent men are worth more than a thousand inbred retards.

Fake news.

Remind me are you the country of gypsies or squatting slavs? Never mind you are too irreverent.

keep lying to your selves. Islam is just another black lives matter, niggers cry and throw a tantrum just like babies when they realize they depend on whites for a civilized society.

iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country
moldova- 96
pakistan- 84

If they let them selves get outnumbered in their own land, may be they not that intelligent.

thanks.

>site has Estonia higher then israel and germany.
Seems legit

See

kek

I love how you niggers tell about how you use self restraint yet shit out 6 kids each and wonder where all the food went. So allah is going to provide your gibmedats?