Faith goldy going full nazi

how the FUCK do we save her from this?

Richard Spencer is a shill and you posting him makes you a shill too.

fuck her and all other white roasties. it is time we men move on up to asian women.

Kill yourself.

>shill
Maybe
>faggot
Definitely

So Faith os a shill now?

She was at charlottesville everyone there was a shill.

Here let me send you more pics. You should start getting yellow fever soon friend,

That is a perfectly reasonable statement, though.

that's a man

It's true.

>Fight against Terrorism
>Support Israel
You're going to have to pick one.

Spencer is still /ourguy we just shun him for now to keep the heat off him.

He was never our guy you faggots astroturfed this site daily.

You have nothing.

said he respected israel. there's nothing wrong with having respect for your enemies, they're still your enemies. Israel is fighting to become an ethno state, and pushing out the arabs. Fighting off the muslims, which are admittedly only the symptom,is still better than doing nothing.

fucking based, shitting on the orange clown for going full NEOCON

whites have awakened and will take back power, there's nothing you can do to stop it and you have to go back

is Sup Forums now a neocon board?

>no link
fuck you OP, i hope an anteater tickles your balls in your sleep

Possibly. I think she just doesn't realize that Richard Spencer is absolute poison.

>subhuman weebshit betas desperately want to believe this

richard spencer is a russian agent promoted by cnn and hillary to make trump look bad. iran is the primary source of terrorism.

>to make trump look bad
hahaha, no the amnesty and the warmongering isnt enough hahaha

200 torches, every person had 2 of them in both hands. so 100 idiots and faggots who want trump to look bad

are you a russian agent staying in poland???

twitter.com and search for faith . this was on sep 18

and afterwards antifa was outed as extremely violent, disowned by the media and politicians, meanwhile the altright has sat back popped corn, and gathered strength. We also learned how things were stacked against us and what to do differently in the future.
Antifa just continues doing the same shit every weekend.
The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.

>supports nationalism
>is against israel

Get wrekt sandnigger. Sandniggers are all kinds of salty because they are too stupid to maintain stable civilization like the jews.

meme arrows out of Sup Forums... oh my

>no wall
>amnesty
>more warmongering
"draining the swamp" ha ha ha

first time im agreeing with dickie spencie

drumpftards are doing their best to make it so

so what do you have against the guy you colossal faggot

>warmongering against ksa
I dont think you understand the MENA situation in the slightest. Naming the saudi is literally how you kill the neocon.

if richard spencer is a cia/fbi/mossad/kgb/reptilian plant then the deep state sure fucked up big time, because he drops red pills right and left and normies are gobbling them up. unless that is what the deep state wants because even it is tired of its degeneracy and cultural subversion.

>ywn face fuck goldy with her fat dick sucking lips

ISRAEL FIRST

>Naming the saudi is literally how you kill the neocon
what?

But KSA and israel have literally been allies against Iran for decades?

That isn't true at all kike

>T. shill

Sup Forums isn't a hivemind. he's some people's guy and not other people's guy. i think there's something off about him and his wife but damn if they aren't effective regardless.

kys, kike

the only thing astroturfed is anti spencer threads you fucking faggot

>being such a thick kurwa piece of shit that you dont realise you're posting shit supporting the other side's argument
That's exactly the problem with the status quo. The US has been enabling KSA and Israel to fuck up the entire region for decades because muh ebil iran, all while ksa and qatar pollute the world with islamo propaganda and madrasas worldwide. Naming KSA as part of the problem is literally as anti-neocon as it gets you retard

some people subscribe to the theory that the saudis are playing 2384284D chess, and others to the theory that when you let a severely inbred family operate a semi-theocracy where money grows on trees then things don't always line up right.

I agree, I thought you countersignalled me, no problem, donkey man

obama was a nigger but at least he gave some resistance to israel

>meme arrows

After charlottesville, how does anybody still not see that he's controlled opposition?

>being against neocon talking points is being a neocon
ok, ahmed

she needs to eat a few cheeseburgers first though... chick is straight up anorexic

Why would we "save" anyone from agreeing with us?

Faith Goldy is a good girl, she dindu nuffin.

i remember when an OP on Sup Forums started that term. it quickly became the hottest (and ofc overused and forced) way to bait and trigger Sup Forums elitists. time flies. one day youre arguing over stupid shit on Sup Forums. the next youre part of a movement to preserve european genes and culture

He is a retard, but evidently not an establishment shill. The powers that be need their military bases in KSA and qatar, why would they get their shills to point out ksa is a danger?

>Sup Forums
we dont talk about Sup Forums

Google azov battalions

Nazis are useful to destabilize rival regimes

The difference with Saudia Arabia is that it isn't the government that really funds terrorism (not to say that they don't) Its the rich citizens who use their money and connections to help terrorists. The main problem here is the incompetence in catching these influential people. The incompetent Saudis are pretty decadent. For example, they have expensive jets but shitty pilots.
Iran on the other hand, funds terrorists on the state level.

Sup Forums is Sup Forums now. that's fact. Sup Forums has never been the same since Sup Forums flooded it in 2012 to cheer for zimmerman

>memepic doesnt mention the cancer that drumpfie has become
huh, really tingles my tinkler

being butthurt about going back to redddit really makes me think who those people are

except they were fiercely pro israel not disagreeing with you except its always easy to spot the larpers or controlled opposition

well if you stay away from generals and stick to generally civilized threads you can still enjoy Sup Forums... somewhat..

False

I'd gladly let Richard Spencer fuck me in the ass no homo

God I hate Asian women so much. I really don't get what you guys like them so much. They're hideous. They're not white and they smell awful. I wish I could kill every Asian bitch.

This time, he actually has a point. What with SA being the primary financier of Wahhabism/Salafism - the ideological backbone of fundamentalist Islamic terrorism

Israel***

>Jews
>maintain stable civilization

Maybe she's a fag hag.

>because he drops red pills right and left and normies are gobbling them up.
No, hes like Alex Jones. He piles "Redpills" in with loads of shit and nazi propaganda. Now legitimate arguments are just written off by normies because it's an "Alt Right" or "nazi" opinion. No normies like this faggot.

>He piles "Redpills" in with loads of shit and nazi propaganda
example?

>le magapedes keep calling Spencer a CIA plant
>they don't realize that he is actually a Dugin plant

>whites
>maintain stable civilization
>maintain homogenous racial society
ISHYGDDT.mp3

spencer is a plant

t. MAGApeed

>fat people unironically wearing survival paracord bracelets
I will never understand amerifats

>Faith's favorite books is one of Evola's works
Hold me boys, I'm in love

Spencer discredits everything he says and damages anyone he supports by association. He's more hated by normies than David Duke and is approaching Hitler-tier approval ratings. Spencer is poison.

>not liking trump being an ally with saudi arabia makes you a jew shill
Seriously,what happened to this board?

Donald Trump is a shill and you supporting his mass third world illegal immigration, call for amnesty, and unlimited war makes you a shill.

r/the_donald influx is real

It's good for a woman but, if you're older than 24 and your favourite author is Evola, you're a pleb.

Ha. ISIS, Al-queda and the Terrorists & Grooming Gangs in the west are all Sunni - therefore Saudi affiliated. Shia are only attacking Israel at the moment

Richard knows Saudis and Israel are funding these "terrorists". So its stupid to say we are fighting Islamic terrorism when we are allies with people who fund the terrorists. It's like being allies with Israeli kikes and all we get is a more degenerated diverse nation.
All the money we spent helping Israel we could have built a border wall a long time ago. Our politicians are Israel first though

Will you be my asian waifu

You guys are the astroturfers. You think we can't spot you scared JIDF shills?

Like you all in /ptg/? Leave and never return. You cucked your own-fucking-selves and you're deluded enough to believe you haven't.

Anyone against diversity and multiculturalism forced on the American people through propaganda is my guy. Trump isn't redpilled on race or anything.
America was never a diverse nation. America didnt start after 1965

Are you a kike hiding behind the EJew flag?
Yes, you are.

Dick is cointelpro.

Lets see them maintain their "civilization" without forcing every america to pay more taxes to prop them up.

Because the establishment shit its pants and went after him. Cville was just in a liberal town. Trump probably sent his CIA goon to hold the natsoc flag then have the mayor shit it down like a kike. Spencer and his group had a permit to be there. I don't support kike worshippers shutting down my free speech He said we will protect Jews no matter what. Even from Americans.