Holy shit even Trump's Chief of Staff is annoyed at his UN speech

Holy shit even Trump's Chief of Staff is annoyed at his UN speech.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-lkFYwLJGc8
hooktube.com/watch?v=-lkFYwLJGc8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

John Kelly is a globalisy

Is this an ad for a watch?

>Is this an ad for a watch?
Nice

>OP is fagg
here is link, judge for yourselves
youtube.com/watch?v=-lkFYwLJGc8
or
hooktube.com/watch?v=-lkFYwLJGc8

>He touched his forehead, let's write 1000 articles about it

>The absolute state of the Left

Nope

and this my friends, is our great enemy, reddit. the retarded faggot in all it's glory

ROCKET MAN

It's all right diddums

>muh evil Trump would kill heaps of North Koreans

What do they think would happen during a war with NK?

If Kim goes nuclear, which is likely, we all know what will happen.

Holy shit you're a faggot! You should kill your self like the rest of your sad, disgusting, defeated people.

I think it was his best speech yet.

Lots of people would die, I hope. Death is the only salvation for the NK people my dude and if you don't appreciate it then perhaps you need to stop being such a close minded bigot.

Don't give a fuck anyway, all I know is I won't be fighting, I have acute hydrops in one eye.

Trump speech was 100% globalist though.

kelly = low energy

I agree, there were elements of fear, hope, assertiveness, resolve. But lets hope he actually follows through on any of these goals. Talk is cheap in politics.

>transgender
Right. This was pol trolling.

neoliberals would rather try to take the left with them than back the fuck off the left.

>Iran is the biggest global sponsor or terror in the world
>Proceeds to give praise to KSA

>Goes on and on about how Isolationism and Sovereignty is sooooo important
>Shit-talks about interventionism in: Middle East, North Korea, Venezuela, Iran
>Sucks the dick of the KSA
>Thinks calling Kim "Rocket Man" is some funny insult when it makes him look like a moron
>Even Bannon has explicitly said that there is no military option in NK unless you want a couple dozen million dead SK on your hands

No fucking wonder Kelly has a headache.

USA are the terrorists of the world always scheming, starting wars with countries that have nothing to do with them.

OP is OP

>unless you want a couple dozen million dead SK on your hands
Do it.
Bet the Tojos will forgive our debt.

>Iran is the biggest global sponsor or terror in the world
>Saudi Arabia is great ally of USA

Trump is our goy. All have their price. His was low.

The only military option at all feasible at this moment to deal with NK is:

1) Wait for a standard SK Seoul Evac Drill Day
2) Arrest any suspected Nork Spies
3) Use the standard evac drill to stage a mass exodus from Seoul
4) Nuke the NK Side of the DMZ back for at least 1 Mile
5) Nuke the Capitol of NK
6) Assassinate any Regime members left

>starting wars with countries that have nothing to do with them.
Name one.

>picture taken at the right moment says something about his reaction

For all we know he was tired and was just rubbing his temples for a bit. This is literally fake news and propaganda. In fact John Kelly would have known the contents of Trump's speech beforehand.

They might be on heightened alert on thos drill days (didnt know they evac'd the whole city regularly??).

Really they should just time the strikes such that, our first strike on their artillery sites lands right when our nukes land. Minimal time in between the two.

Sorry m8

Not really. He endorsed nationalism for all countries. North Korea and Iran were put on notice so that they'll behave, there won't be an invasion but we can't tolerate Rocket Man firing rockets over our allies

>All the faggots that think they are women can't pass
>All the faggots that know they're not girls but want to look like one do
Whoa

Well, if that comment claims that is the actual time, it must be true.

>stare at someone constantly for an hour
>take a photo when he does something that could be seen as negative
>msm

>"Death is the only salvation for bad goyim who won't accept globalism & nigger-loving multiculturalist modern western culture" t. Schlomo
Not saying that DPRK is a good country but come on now, kike. No need to fantasize about mass murdering those who are not embracing your cancerous anglo-kike "culture".

Iraq for starters. Not to mention being the catalyst in Syrian civil war by funding terrorist organizations there. And let's remember acting acting as airforce for ISIS & islamic terrorist rebels in Gaddafi's Libya. Come on now, burgers can't be this stupid.

>there won't be an invasion but we can't tolerate Rocket Man firing rockets over our allies

So what happens when they keep doing it? Because "Rocket Man" has made it pretty clear he's not gonna stop.

How does anyone know Kelly remembered to adjust his time to Eastern time zone accurately?

"literally quoted a body count" LOL when did he do that? fucking reddit god damn

Maybe he was just tired after ordering all that cheese pizza last night

Ironic how one of the most powerful nations on earth ends with an embarrassing meme president as head of state

germany?

It's a wonderful world really.

Breaking news: man in audience briefly rubs his forehead. And our photographer caught it!!

Not us. The Philippines however are pretty powerful because of the people who live there. They truly deserved bsased Duerte

rocket man is nuts but i at least respect the attempt to preserve the culture, even though he is going about it completely wrong...

duterte isn't a meme president, that guy is a fucking hero

i'm saying merkel is a dipshit meme president who is ruining germany

Say it with me "FOUR MORE YEARS ON SUNDAY"

Surly Kelly touching his face will be the end of Trumps campaign.

Pyongyang gets leveled by tomahawks and moabs

>his face when he realizes he forgot to logout of his computer back at the White House and there's a possibility of Trump's Cyber Expert, Barron, finding his stash of /d/ pictures.

any human being looking at this picture, can see it is not a head scratch. That is a man lowering his head and shading his eyes from view.
It is a universal sign of human embaressment.
You know this, you know this in seconds of having seen it.
Its just a very telling image.
but pray, continue to spin your own narrative , just like everyone else

>didnt know they evac'd the whole city regularly??

The drill typically has large districts of Seoul rush to shelters/bunkers as a drill regularly in case of Nork attack. My suggestion is to use this regular drill as cover for an evacuation.

Problem is that the Norks have spies at certain levels to listen for exactly this sort of thing so the detainment of as many of them as possible is important.

Every month the US doesn't pull the trigger on this is another month for "Rocket Man" Kim (I still can't believe that moron Trump actually said that multiple times) can build installations of ICBMs to dot the NK wilderness and make any and all push against his regime a nightmare.

>but pray, continue to spin your own narrative , just like everyone else

>any human being

>but pray

>human being

Do you know you're a trope?