So a small pub in Belgrade is under attack by the fag community for putting this (pic related) sign in front...

So a small pub in Belgrade is under attack by the fag community for putting this (pic related) sign in front. They're leaving one-star reviews on their Facebook page.

Mind lending our guys some help, Sup Forums?

facebook com /pg /therollingbarrelpub /reviews/

Bump. I know
>not your personal army
but I feel like I've got a good cause this time

Fuck off, nigger.

is it this place?

Yeah that's the one. Nice trips

what a beautiful place.

It is a private establishment, you don't have to allow certain people in if you don't want to. The gayfag "community" are just bunch of crybabies throwing a tantrum.

/wholesomePol/ strikes again.

worth a squirt

>be random guy looking at reviews for nearby pubs
>"muh gay rights! they are gay bashers!"
>bingo, going there

I'm actually pretty close by to that pub. Is it any good? I've never been there.

No one knows because none of the reviews are from anyone who's actually been there

Sure thing. By the way I like "Kozel".

Gonna leave a 1 star review. Fucking homophobes

Strayan shitposting at its finest I see

Yeah to be honest I haven't been there myself but a friend told me about it. He says it's pretty nice as far as pubs in Belgrade go. The staff is nice and the prices are reasonable. According to him it certainly doesn't warrant 1* reviews as far as the establishment itself goes.

bamp

bumpd

bump for a good cause

I thought you got this under control
Last time i checked serbs were kicking the fags for trying to parade.

> bi and agrees

Honor is worth more than gold....OR BTC.

bump, leave pubs alone pederi

Burger bump

DONE BREH
Btw where dis at

So it seems that it got traction overnight with pages like Earl of Grey sharing it.

Not 10 hours ago the ratio of 5 and 1 star reviews was something like 130:330, now it's 440:430.

If you have any right-wing pages which you're members of I'd encourage you to share this there too. I'd appreciate every bit of help fellow Sup Forumsacks.

>no friends allowed
>but kiddyfuckers of any gender welcome
i'd give them one start reviews too

they don't let gay couples in but they let kids in? fuck that. who wants to sit in a bar with some fucking screaming kids?

wait. 240 RSD for 0.5l Grimbergen? that's less than two quid. brb going to Belgrade

being a modern man is so conflicting

1/2 the raging homo haters you encounter are larping queers. They are really hard to tell apart. Stealth homosexuals do stuff like this all the time, to make normies feel sorry for demonic sodomites.

bamp
kek wills it

i don't approve of gay marriage and fags parades are degenerate but this banning people from businesses thing is clearly a slippery slope trap

so the knee jerk anti-fag reaction just seems like it leads to a world where any business can ban anyone. getting banned from a supermarket for being a cis white male or something sounds fine until you're living in a small town and don't want to drive to the city to find a whites friendly place or i don't know, maybe they don't ban whites maybe they ban manlets or something. you've got to be this tall to buy a drink, fucking tall guy bars thats where all the ladies will go.

And half of the fags you meet are unstable degenerates. It's not hard to tell at all. No stealthing involved, they shove it right in your face as if it's a noble right of passage to fuck the same gender.

Bump.

bump tired of fags ruining everything

Kek, they help tremendously to keep dirty degenerate homos out. Good

the prance around hello everyone I'm a fag and this bar has to tolerate me whipping my fag bf and bum raping him if you dont you are being a bigot

ahah

There should be an app that flags selected words and automatically adjusts ratings to discount those reviews or count them as positive.
>homphobic
>racist
>problematic
etc.