What the fuck is the point?

What is the point of listening to the news, working 9 to 5, voting on election day, when our civilization is at the mercy of a 3000 year old conspiracy that routinely does shit like sacrificing infants upon a blood stained alter in their basement?

How can any of that shit matter? We live at the mercy of monsters who herd us like cattle. How am I suppose to go back to my normal life after that revelation?

When the god damn pope is fucking 9 year child sex slaves in the god damn vatican? Its all pointless, keeping up appearances..

Where is god in all this? Where is the light? Where is the truth? Who can save us from this madness?

When you've seen just enough to imagine the worse but not enough to put your fears to rest, that is where madness lies.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/v-Dur3uXXCQ
youtube.com/watch?v=IlkXS-KhHBo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Working 9-5 is awesome if your coworkers are nice and you're not worrying about money. Voting makes as much sense as the categorical imperative, as in you need an iq over 100 to really "get" why doing something so obviously non consequential is actually important.

At some point, it all must seem like the most trivial and inconsequential of theatrics. Masons rule the world, banking conspiracies make slaves of us all, to the butchers and shepherds of humanity, all sin must seem trivial compared to the taint on their soul.

They can tell the most outrageous lies with a straight face, they order a man to be killed before breakfast and have it done before nightfall. What difference does it make if they have to commit some egregious blasphemy against god to join their cult? They have already done things that cause innocent men to shudder and shiver in the dark, what is one more soul to them?

What do the rich and powerful get up to in the dark? What sins do they commit in the privacy of their own company?

How can anyone say? How can anyone know without joining their cult? You see, it is a bond they share, to kill, to rape, to commit blasphemies, they can say that there is blood on your hands as well, so who are you to judge..

Oh lord, when will you put an end to this cruel mockery you call civilization?

Yeah it's pretty bad. Punish them, maybe?

its all just a prank bro

Rage fuel.

A certain inclination or predilection towards evil can not be taken as fact. How can you punish them when you have no evidence they have committed any crime, and to obtain said evidence is to commit the same crime yourself?

Fucking metal

Was going to comment something lighter, but you got the good ol number.
Learn why they do all the things, and learn how the world works in their framework.
Use what they use for what you think is right, it's just a tool, be lecter.
Angels can fall to darkness, why can't devils fly towards light?

God is found in all things good. These things which drive you mad are evil, they lack God. This is why you hate these things and cannot find Him. Focus on the destruction of all evil and you will find your God.

And then too, when does the purge end? When are the secrets laid bare and the hidden brought into the light? Before long, the inquisitor simply becomes the new order, replacing the one before it. Killing on suspicion of murder without proof, is that not a sin? Killing the child of your enemies so they do not raise their hand against you, is that not a sin?
Gathering in secret with ill intent, its all an endless cycle, why has god stolen our sight? Why has he struck us blind in our time of need?

Lol did you join the masons and then realize shortly that god had nothing to do with the group?

Oh and I'm right here.

Maybe then, we should ask for forgiveness for these men who do wicked deeds in the dark. Maybe we should pray that their souls be redeemed as well. Maybe we should pray that all men be freed from the yoke of the prince of darkness, and that our souls no longer be bought and sold like chattel.

Maybe such matters are best left to god, and the best hope for redemption lie in the hereafter.

youtu.be/v-Dur3uXXCQ

>Says hes god
>Can't even post doubles

Op reminds me on that guy

youtube.com/watch?v=IlkXS-KhHBo

Stop trying to ask for forgiveness when you've done nothing wrong, the bible has nothing to do with what's good and righteous. If you played any amount of videogames ever, you'd realize the only way to stop evil is to destroy it at it's roots to keep it from coming back.

how about we stop pretending there is a good and a bad thing in life?
How about we see things as they are, without a positive or a negative thing attached to it.

Nature dont know any black and white thinking

>another lost nihilist
sort yourself out

I don't think its natural to eat babies.

Our purpose in life is to seek the perfection of feeling guiltless. Becoming dull to your own conscious is not the way to do it kid.

I always imagined myself as the hero, until I was tried by the corruption that stemmed from your wicked cult. Calling slowly to me. I never took it. I fought it for a whole 15 years almost.

And I have yet to put a scar on my soul that you wished me to begat.

I'll die proudly without a noteworthy deed. For I didn't commit noteworthy evil. And I'd never really try to kill a man who could be changed. Some people however have lived so long inside the corruption that it permeates every fiber of their being. They must be delt with for they will become the root of it in the future.

Maybe Mark Passio videos will help.