youtube.com/watch?v=A94smJ9QJ5g
youtube.com/watch?v=hvNNtBmA3SQ
youtube.com/watch?v=gwd_Iofr6ZQ
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=Ae_WSV4n-u8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I hate how women get all comfy hopsital, office jobs.
When you think about it, half of system is just made for women to have comfy jobs and earn fucking ton of money.
So whenever you go to work on Construction site creating real wealth in world and getting pennies for this, remember that you tax money is going to these whores and equality

There's good money in construction. High wages. That's why cheeto drumpf has to use illegal labor to make his shitty buildings

or we could stop paying all taxes save for the military, police, and the justice system

Fuck Donald trump and fuck white people

Pack your bags and get out of pommy land then talk.

>swamps without yoda
Nah, nursing is tough shit and I'll gladly keep working my job handling explosives

Stale.

0/10

>modern western women
That's like 3 women lad.

YAAAAAAAS QUEEN

I have done both. Explosives was easier and more fun.

this is what our society has devolved into. mishandling newborns for a few moments of social media attention.

black skin

that's a personality "issue" and happens in other societies as well
archive.is/ZumF1

>Baby is dangled from the window of a 15th-floor apartment by his FATHER... so he could get 1,000 'likes' on Facebook

>citation needed

what is that grey thing on the right side of the second picture?

My anger reaches such a resolve at this level of presented evil.

Nursing is not a comfortable job, the hours can be utter shit, you get verbally and sometimes physically abused all the while hobbling around for 8 or more hours per shift.

But I cant see what she's doing wrong in those pics?

Then why do they live longer and earn more than average?

The ugsters have to really work, unless they have a real personality, then the pretties must toil too.

This is why I am not going to a hospital for my wife to give birth. I will hire a very high end midwife.

>no circumcision
>no vaccines
>no mishandling and trauma
>no drug induced birth

Varg had his wife poop out a litter of children this way. It's the way to go despite the rest of his faggy roleplaying. I mean, each delivery can cost like 10,000 in the hospital which if you plan on having a healthy number of kids can cost you as much as a small house..

Meanwhile these hospitals will deliver nigger babies and the gubbmit will cover the costs

the morbidly obese nasty nurse bitches at the indianapollis va medical center were creating actual little scenes with figurines and doing captions with them like
>oh please help me or im gonna kill myself.
>i need xanax please

and then stringing up the things with nooses in a mock suicide scenario and emailing them around to each other for lols during christmas time. it was made worse by how skanky fat and disgusting these bitches were

at the time i wanted to burn down the building. it shouldve been the biggest story of the decade but the kike media didnt want to cover it. these government employees are pure cancer

>It's trendy and neat to doom my son to a hood-cock that most women hate

You may want to rethink one aspect of your dream.

Those kinds of people usually get sick a lot and will die suddenly for their myopia regarding life.

Fuck off, Jew. We aren't falling for your tricks today.

looks like he touched a nerve, or lack thereof

get this, chaim: children grow into adults, and adults can decide for themselves if they want to go through with genital mutilation

That really isn't your call to make. If you want to practice sand nigger desert shit and cut your newborn infants dick off you should just jerk off to the sadistic fantasy and let them decide in reality when they are old enough whether or not they want their cock chopped.

You're no better than the soccer moms turning their sons into trannies before they understand the implications

not all women hate that. My bf is not circumcised and I prefer that. More sensitive and you can play with it more like going with your tounge under it.
If he has the wish, he can still get circumcised when he has a free will and conciousness.

Also not frget, there are men who don't forgive their parents having done that to them when they could not speak for themselves and were helpless

Was gonna reply to the shitposter but you said it better then I ever could user. Here is a (You).

in the us the money for nursing is way more than most other positions with similar education requirements and they mostly all have 3 day work weeks (3*12.5hrs)so its a pretty cush gig

but on the other hand they do have to be the first point of contact for ghetto black assholes and delirious older people so i guess that would probably be pretty draining. i bet these baby nurses in question here though have a super comfy job compared to the other ones as they only serve the military population and their spouses

If you are referring to why women as a whole live longer than Men, well first of all not all women are nurses so its not a clear refutation of my point. Men live shorter lives compared to women for a number of reasons here are some. Testosterone is known to make men have a shorter life span as it increases chances of heart disease and lowers ones immune system. Men also are more prone to risk taking behaviours and must do so for the sake of sexual selection across all social classes; Female window washers are a rarity, they dont like hanging from the side of buildings to wash windows to make ends meet.

Men also earn more than women on average but if you are referring to nurses specifically it depends on what kind of nurse, an aged care nurse will not earn as much as a head nurse at a large hospital. Even then nursing will be influenced by the fact women are more likely to take more time off and take shorter shifts if they have the opportunity for the sake of family commitments. There is nothing about Nursing that makes Men or Women live longer, if anything its a strain on ones mental health.

Is this fake or am I looking at a textbook example of Poe's Law right now?

Yea uncircumcised is the default dick in most developed countries
> America really doesn't count as developed
European women are generally a little concerned at circumcised dicks but don't really give a fuck. It's only American women that seem to have freak outs at the fact that dicks have foreskins

Trump didn't hire individual employees, he hired contracting companies that may or may not employ illegal spics. He doesn't hand pick spics to do his work. Are you mentally deficient?

>go to hospital
>get raped, robbed, beat up, given wrong medication, left to die

Yeah, no thanks, I'll blow my brains out first

>letting these psycho strangers handle your kids
They'll probably cut off his foreskin while you are not looking

Yeah that does sound like a cushy job and anyone who works those hours ought to be glad they got lucky with their Job. However, nursing positions can be quite competitive, at least in Australia as it is one of the most popular degrees from Universities. At time it comes down to being in the right city or county and I think more nurses would have to deal with the serious problems of drug and gun violence and going to bed covered in phlegm, bile and shit after being up all night, hospitals are not the working environment where employees can take the back seat and do what they want these Women will eventually learn that the hard way.

I used to have to deal with a. lot of nurses in my old job. They're all fucking insane, and they even laugh about it saying they have to be to do such a job. They're also dtf which was the best part.

because it gets constantly propagandized in movies.
I remember sex and the city. Charlotte run away from a date and could not touch it for it "looked like a Shar Pei" (Chinese dog breed)

and in the movie Bad Moms, one of the women said, uncircumcised men are always nice to you "for they know how disgusting their penisses are".

Don't know but in Europe there is not such problem

>have foreskin worth thousands of dollars
>pay (((doctors))) to remove it
>(((they))) sell it to cosmetic companies and pocket 100% of the cash
>brag about it on a Vietnamese ice hockey forum

Fuck off kike

archive.is/gG6Ax
says its be real

oy vey i wonder who could be behind sex and the city and hollywood chick flicks

english woman's response to being sent a dickpic containing a circumcised dick once: "it looks like a baby carrot"

>naval hospital

Another reason why I hate the Navy

I mean, it's getting there, cos everywhere is getting americanised, especially cos most media is American now, but I hope the circumcision trend doesn't catch on, it's stupid. Italian men are too squeamish about dick surgery for it to become a thing here I think.

>using the male equivalent of a comfy job
construction pays a lot an all you do is stand on the side of the road

Nigger corpsmen are usually some of the worst. I don't know about the rest of the navy, but out of all of the blacks I've met as corpsmen, only maybe 10% are actually good. And usually the higher concentration of blacks there are, the more likely they are to fall into ghetto tendencies. As for the white woman, she is probably a coal burner or a massive whore at least. I wish people would stop shitting up the navy

My parents had me circumcised when some Jew doctor conned them into it. It's one of the main reasons I refuse to speak to them.

Was always wondering how my mom got an 80k plus a year job until I realized most hospital work is literally busy work for women.

Judging by the skin colour, it's in fact a niggress

oh look, its already got a tracking bracelet

Men can be nurses too. But you guys drop out like flies.

>So whenever you go to work on Construction site creating real wealth
>getting pennies

Nigger electricians, plummers, and construction workers all make damn good money, easily enough to buy a house and support a family.

One of my friends is a roofer who makes 100k. Do man work, make man money.

Fuck niggers, every single one of them are human trash. Send them all the fuck back to africa.

>get mocked by everyone for being a nurse
>be forced to to all heavy lifting
>get blamed for every single thing by women who take no responsibility

Being a male nurse sounds awful.

the real problem that is destroying mens ability to find meaningful work is because of the human resources department. literally the dumpster of the company that is used to fill diversity quotas, which just pushes the agenda throughout the entire company because they control the hiring. i have never ever talked to a male HR person when looking for a job. of course, i seem to always be sidelined and see that a less qualified woman got the job a couple of weeks later via linkedin. shits infuriating.

you guys usually drop out for other reasons. A lot of it is monotonous cleaning of blood, bedsores and shit. Most don't last more than two years.

the woman in Bad Moms who said that did in deed look jewish to me tbs

youtube.com/watch?v=ArpRKXml5Iw

>Tfw the EOD shitposts on Sup Forums

>woman again takes no responsibility

Like fucking clockwork.

She is an actor. Actors read lines written by someone else

Unless the entire scene is ad-libbed, then those are not her words, but the writer's

This is dumb. My sister would have died if she tried a home birth, and so might your wife. Circumcision is not mandatory; none of my boys are cut. Also, having a baby will only cost 10Gs if you have no insurance and just pay the whole bill like a dope.

I can't really tell what's going on in the first picture, but flipping off a baby harly seems worthy of anything but a stern talking to.

This actually happens. If you ever have to take your son to the hospital white DO NOT CIRCUMCISE on his tummy in sharpie. This sounds crazy but I have seen it recommended many times by people less autistic than me.

HR is pure scum. Looking for the token nigger hires? HR? Bitter roasties counting the precious few seconds of their twenties? HR. Faggots and cucks who hate real White men? HR.
Doesn't matter if you're talking about IT, Industrial, or retail. The worst people are found in HR. They do the least work while creating the most problems.

I'm not sure what you want me to say. I'm not mocking anyone for being a nurse. It's a hard job. Most of the lifting is usually done by female nurses as well, regardless of gender. There is a reason why fat people giving injuries is such a big deal right now in multiple countries. I'm not blaming you for dropping out either, it's a female job. It involves a lot of nursing care which normally women want to do and men don't want to do, get it? Men would rather build skyscrapers, women would rather take care of people.

what is she doing wrong?

I'm half convinced that the only reason HR exists is because of mandatory hiring quotas for women. Everything they do can be done by other departments, and better.

When was this? My aunt is an RN. I would love to shove this shit in her face

You've obviously never been on a construction site in a major city. Competition from semi-legal immigrants who get a fraction of the pay that accredited journey man are billed for due to Sub-Contractors billing the Prime for Journeymen then providing sub quality service and pocketing the difference. It's disgusting. Construction is one of the grimiest, and cut-throat businesses in the country.

get paid more

Dr Dr gimme the news
I got no
Foreskin
Because of you

>it's a female job

That sounds like sexism, shitlord. The ministry of diversity will now be implementing enforced male diversity quotas.

But you're misunderstanding me. I never dropped out of nursing but I know a few guys that have and they basically summed up that working with a bunch of women is awful and that's what ultimately made that decision for them. And the fact that you're completely oblivious to that just speaks to the coddled female that has zero self-awareness mindset.

Lancing boils and scrubbing bedpans is totally fine. Being surrounded by a bunch of hormonal harpies isn't.

I wonder who hides behind this post

They are called EEO-1 laws in America. Look them up. This is what HR is trying to do, most times. For many companies it can actually be a challenge to meet the standards, so exceeding them gives a company a little extra room. This is where it starts, then the HR take up the mantle of EEO-1 and get carried away, and before you know it productivity begins to drop and profits along with it, so the cycle of cost cutting begins and layoffs soon to follow, but by then HR has infected the company so the whites and more qualified get the cut, while the nogs and women remain, before even more get hired. End affirmative action and EEO-1 and this problem would begin to resolve itself. Gotta cut out the root.

Honest question.

When this guy beats the baby to death.... do we reward him for stopping future crimes or do we throw him in prison for murder?

Both...two birds one nigger

Imagine cutting off a part of your infant son's body because you think that, one day, some random woman will think it looks better. That's real beta tier shit right there.

Working with women is awful, I won't argue that point. I knew a few guys who left because the amount of blood they had to deal with got to them more than anything. If you believe me at all, men suck at giving stents. Terribly.
Regardless, most men don't want women in male jobs and women don't want men in female jobs to begin with, so what is problem? Nothing wrong with sexism to begin with.

>You've obviously never been on a construction site in a major city

Of course not, I'm not a dipshit and I want to make money and live decently. Why the fuck would you willingly subject yourself to a hellhole illegal immigrant infested liberal city.

Shit even then, the roofer friend I'm talking about works in fucking Miami and is a white guy who doesn't speak spanish, so your argument is invalid.

It's 2017 already and you're still mutilating genitalia?

This. I have so much respect for my friend who does it and don't think she gets nearly enough for the sheer hard work she does.(UK. Is Merica different?) The shit she goes through. What on earth gives the impression that a high stress job like that is comfy.

I'm a gardener and estate maintenance officer. Now that is comfy in spite of the physical labour. I could never do nursing.

>nothing wrong with sexism to begin with

You're not going to put feminism back in the bottle and as a result you're just going to see more and more men withdrawing not only from nursing but from other areas of society.

Fuck off. Walking around for 8 hours is fucking standard. They get verbally abused because they're fucking shit at patient care.

Issue him carbon credits

Feminism should have never started to begin with. SJWs are a god damn cancer upon society.
And we already are.

Oy gevalt hu cud be vehind zis post?

How do you stop paying taxes for just some things only?

I work at a children's hospital and I don't see anything wrong with it except for the fact she's kinda ugly to be a nurse at a children's hospital.

This. Circumcision is the proper Christian thing to do

I understand that nursing is often a thankless job, but the dumbest people I've met in my life have been nurses. Like seriously, 2/4 were nurses, and the other 2 completed their courses and chose to do something else.

Are you even Christian, faggot?

God told Abraham to circumcise himself, his household and his slaves as an everlasting covenant in their flesh. Those who were not circumcised were to be 'cut off' from their people (Genesis 17:10-14).
Fuck off you liberal shill, Circumcision is obeying God
Read the bible you damn hippy

Did it this way too. I work in a hospital and have seen new anchor babies born. Home birth is a MUCH better experience. They just want to use your baby to allow some fucking Indian student doctor to practice intubation for literally no reason. It is significantly cheaper too.

Yes it is standard in physically strenuous jobs hence why I put it at the end as it was the least essential point to make. However, in defence of my view I will say that coupled with longer hours and the fact that many Hospitals are either understaffed or lack beds that Nurses and other medical staff will work continuously without breaks and will at times work many hours over their set knock off time. Nurses get verbally abused because they have to look after drunks, drug addicts, those suffering from mental illness, patients undergoing the stress of illness and so on. Patient care doesnt involve the same mentality as retail where the client is always right, medical staff have to adhere to demands of a triage system so those who have a flu and go into the ED will be on the bottom of the list compared to those who broke their arm, and there are people whose condition is not extreme will and do get abusive if they are not attended to first simply because they demand it.

It's about (((their))) globalist agenda. They want to run a prison planet of border-less, race-less, culture-less, nation-less, identity-less subdued sheep. They make up less than 1% of the world's population, yet look at all they control from the world's finances to the media that brainwashes us.

In short, they use the entertainment and news media to encourage globalism and discourage nationalism and traditional western values. They distort and lie about the present and past in that effort.

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:
>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:
>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:
>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice explained:
>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in decline - Cultural Marxism:
>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

The Jewish role in the refugee crisis:
>youtube.com/watch?v=IfCOO7Z39j0

Leftist subversion explained by former KGB agent Yuri Bezmenov:
>youtube.com/watch?v=bX3EZCVj2XA

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:
>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
>youtube.com/watch?v=PFHa4db3hA0
>youtube.com/watch?v=A94smJ9QJ5g

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:
>youtube.com/watch?v=hvNNtBmA3SQ

The Jewish role in the porn industry:
>youtube.com/watch?v=gwd_Iofr6ZQ

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)
>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:
>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
>youtube.com/watch?v=Ae_WSV4n-u8