Nobody likes America

Nobody likes America

fuck off Jew cockroach.

facking hippies, stop smelling bad and smoking weed and start working for the real left party!! You are just daddies babies crying all the day and doing nothing to improve the world, just take drugs and play useless music all the day

>meme flag

Post invald.

lmao saved

I like America.

I like America, therefore you are wrong.

Nobody likes OP

>Nobody likes America
Faggot hippies infiltrate government and rule for eight years under hope and change. Get BTFO by a reality TV star.

>Hippies support democrats and not the green party

I do. Show your flag, coward.

great. i wish to god people would stop coming here

Vietnamese 'farmers' is an insult to the Vietcong

also sage

I love America, and I hate Muslims. Do something OP. Sage

> America

You mean 'the United States OF America'

Then stop coming here for gibs.

No, I mean America, the country which government kills it's elected representatives and to pacify a revolution, it fills people with toxins from corporations and everyone pretends that things are within the public's control.

Disgusting.

reminder

Concise. Accurate. A+.

And it is exactly what has their knickers in a wad.

>meme flag talking shit about anyone

kill yourself

Ever smell a hippie? Now that's disgusting.

You are fake news

Erry clown, from erry country in the world, dreams of coming to America. From Zimbabwe to Paris. From Canada to Mali.

Americans like America.

Yes, keep distracting yourself, sheep, smell is what's important here, not good and evil, not justice, but cultural memes.

I wouldn't be surprised if you were an undercover agent, poisoning debate one thread at a time, instilling nihilism among teens to make them hopelessly dependent on the current system.

I like America

No one in America cares

reminder to sage, report and hide threads started by meme flags

Everyone wants to throw punches at you when you're on top. Fuck em.

shut up, racist britain

Your liberal ideas are the real poison.

And people at the top want to destabilise governments that don't comply to their agreements, I guess.

Paladin tank in the field.

Is there a threat?

We fight for peace.

Preserving Freedom.

Protecting our people.

It's the right thing to do.

Enemies of the free world.

We'll have to crush them.

If they don't move, they'll be crushed.

I guess "No one likes America" is the important topic we are referring to?

Your constitution is founded on the basis of liberalism, try again with your buzzwords.

>I wouldn't be surprised if you were an undercover agent, poisoning debate one thread at a time, instilling nihilism among teens to make them hopelessly dependent on the current system.

I wouldn't be surprised if you were a Russian agent who was hired to poison our people's trust in the system.

That's what Alexander Dugin wanted, right?

Nobody like the American govt

Nice tongue cunt.

How do you have internet in north korea?

>intentionally conflating classical liberalism with modern day libtardism

Nicely meme'd retard

I like America.

This is OP

Crony capitalistic warmongering debt slavery is not the system that I expect people to have trust in if they're sane.

You confuse personal liberty with being a complete faggot.

Nobody likes the US until they need to make a 911 call. They see bullshit happening in the world and refuse to do anything about it but cry out...."US...why don't you do something!!!".

>"modern day liberalism"

Enlighten me.

Everything you people call liberalism is just things you don't like. I fucking heard Adam Carolla call communism liberal, retarded culture.

Then tell all of those worthless fucking foreigners to stop coming here.

That's not my job, tell your president to stop being a globalist faggot, that might help.

Show that flag, at the same time, your base of bias.