How did you come out to your parents?

how did you come out to your parents?

LIKE THIS

>M-mom
>yes user-sun?
>I-iam a n-nazi
>Dawww

When pissed. Also told all family members to come here. Things have never been the same since.

My dad is alt right too. My mom doesn't really care but she thinks Trump is a great president.

>Discussions about WW II
>Discussions about 9/11
>Discussions about religion

I red pilled my parents however I am yet to slip in the 'J' word.

From the vagiana.

my dad is insane and will generally approve any anti-mainstream politics (both left and right) and my mom is apolitical

>Be me
>Sucking dad's dick
>He says no homo
>I dont

O-oh this is an alt right thread..
I'm not gay I am one of you
Le white pride!

They came into my room before knocking and saw me masturbating to a blonde woman in a wheat field wearing a traditional German dress.

I haven't yet. The're both (((alt-lite))). I'll redpill them eventually.

I didn't.

Revealing your power level to your family is retarded unless they're already red pilled

since I'm from eastern part of poland, my family is very conservative and very religious, faggotry is the worst, immigration is a threat, EU is malevolent and so on
we openly talk about it

and when my father gets really upset, he sometimes calls out THE JEWS

I brought a tranny home and told my parents she was a nazi cuck who loved me and things have never been the same.

when i got arrested for hunting down and beating drug dealers in my neighbourhood.

get on my level plebs.

>well he was doing the RIGHT thing in the end

plebs.

My dad has no fuckin idea how I got to think this way but he doesn't get mad or anything. He trolls when we talk in subtle ways though.

My mother already doesn't like Jews and Niggers I think, but I'm not sure she's on board with everything.

Way they found out was gradual, because over drinks we'd talk about stuff and I started talking about niggers and muslims, about jewish double standards on immigration, etc.

My parents have been like this a lot longer than I have

Ultimately if they are in-fact 'woke' they aren't going to expose themselves unless they are hammered, etc. They think it, but they couldn't fathom putting it out into the world because they didn't have to grow up in this reality and won't be around to see the consequences of it. Consequences should this ship not turn course. Sucks, and it it very much a cop out, but that is the way it is.

>haven't seen mother in 10 years. Hopefully dead thanks to hurricane Harvey
>father thinks the Saudis run everything and not the kikes

I'm in my 30s. They could give a shit less.

I drop the dankest redpills every day, I don't really have to come out to them.

My mother is a feminist, she is ridiculously intelligent but is also really naive.
My father couldn't care less.

Just be smart about the words you use so you don't have to "come out".

>be drunk
>talking to my mom on the phone
>mention how I hate the Jews
>"I know"

Another time I was drunk I called her bitching about how she got me cut. She couldn't grasp why it upset me. Go figure.

my mother redpilled me

My old man used to bring up the J word all the time and I told him that he was delusional.

I mean, it was classic Irish-Catholic anti-semitism without any evidence, but still. He wasn't wrong.