You don't actually think this guy is unbiased, right?

You don't actually think this guy is unbiased, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hERS2PUjefg
youtu.be/Arg73lkD62k
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Can't stand him, I kind of know he's a joke.

Obvious reich-wing shill

^

Op you used the wrong pronom.
It is
>I>you>we>he>it>she

nah he's a BASED min-ARK-isk who
"spoon clank*
fights against the
*legacy media*
and
*spips tea*
the
*bubbah bill*
mainstream medier*
in favor of
*BASED dreamers*
who have been here since birth
t. (based) civic nationalist
who ISN'T
A KEK
t.based civnat meme magic satanist who loves the (((USAA)))

Fairly, unbiased certainly more than most.
Ultimately if they're not making mega bux or trying to be an e-celeb they are much more likely to have my ear

He seems more pro-trump than he admits

he doesn't predict anything. He makes generic statements in both directions and then claims he "predicted this" after one of the two general possibilities occur.

This dumb faggot keeps saying he was proven right for shit that either didnt happen or that he never predicted
One of the most recent ones is the "Trump cozying up to democrats" psyop that infected all media everywhere.
>trump agreed to not shutdown the government because of hurricanes
>therefor trump is secret democrat
No styx. You didnt predict that
Stop being retarded

i think styx understands some things the average Sup Forums user wont

but at the same time he misses obvious stuff. ;like that time he said trump should have supported gheys to pick up votes even though most of them vote democrat and the election was over just because. pandering isnt worth it. if people wanted a rhino they would have voted for jeb

then again trump doesnt understand that pandering isnt worth it so theres that

Everyone's biased you condescending jew shill.

i've never watched his videos

but i'll tell you this, unbiased is bullshit. either admit your bias or fuck off. unbiased news was always a lie.

he's been consistently getting worse since the end of election

used to watch his videos until I realized he was
saying the same shit over and over

Honestly his occult shit is weird and its a drag on his credibility / people's willingness to spread his videos around.

Otherwise he's good.

Worse in what way? I just watched him on molyjew and he seemed same as ever.

He predicted that.

Nobody in this whole fucking world is "unbiased".

I think this guy is gretchen grundler from recess after a sex change

I don't think he's gotten worse but he doesn't talk about anything interesting unless he can say that he predicted it.

I wouldn't be surprised if OP is Tarl Warwick, call the evil by it's name. If hope he sees this thread so he can know what I think. This dude is your typical E-Celeb shill, going on and on about the media when he uses the media to report on the media. Like I don't understand why people keep these nobodies a float. You can literally watch the news you want that actually has people on the ground getting "news" and decipher it yourself. having E-Celebs is like paying your brother to tell you what happened in the world today according to the "news." And I'm no way supporting MSM but at least you know there reliable with most things. If the MSM falls then these people will become the very same thing, there is no honest news. The simple fact that anybody would try to sell you that obviously has alterer motives. I'd rather watch the news and use my own discretion then give charity to people who tell you what you want to hear and getting their info from the same news organization they say don't watch.

I don't know how people can take listening for too long. It's the same shit every day. Sometimes he repeats himself on the same video. He will not call Trump out on anything and espouses the 4d chess meme over any criticism of him. If you think styx is awesome you are probably 13 years old

You're retarded.

How is anything I said wrong?

He's just a new kind of news reader. He will say what you want him to say for the right price

what the fuck is THAT

He's a really smart political analyst actually. Only retards demean him for it.

The occult shit he talks about is weird though.

a fake

He always admits he was a leftie and I think sometimes it shows.

Dude he constantly says "Trump messed up here" "I think Trump should've done this" "I don't agree with trump here"

Are you an autistic faggot who completely ignores that?

His channel is banned in my country, so I would have no idea.

Good, to bad about free speech restrictions, but E-Celeb people are a cancer on par with big name Christian pastors like Joel "I hate the poor" Osteen.

kek, cannot unsee

let the people decide for themselves

Nobodies unbiased, they all have their opinions.

I hear this all the time, maybe in a thousand years when people aren't as ill educated. I've had discussions with folk and have given facts to refute their opinions and they still don't care. I honestly don't care what people watch and everybody should have free speech but not everybody should be allowed to vote. I wouldn't want a Traditional Catholic who believes in ghosts, when some even say they've "seen" ghosts and can "speak" to God to affect my life with their vote when their obviously pathological. And that goes for anybody who is stick in a belief system, we should talk about individual issues instead of wanting to plug in some political ideology that is surely "objective truth."

idk about bias but he is predictable, pun intended

youtube.com/watch?v=hERS2PUjefg

Who do you want making the decisions of what can and can't be watched? Why is his channel obscured? What am I not allowed to see, and why can't I decide for myself? Do I have to pass a test to prove I'm able to think for myself?

holy fuck

>1PBTID
WOW

who cares, styx and most of the others on that forced meme are alt-light.

>tfw when you accidentally see your childhood friend's gross-ass chain smoking, pot-head mom stumbling out of the shower half naked.

Wow, a CHUD John Lennon impersonator.

Nah I pretty much disregarded him after he started spouting off about how nuclear plants are going to melt down in some kind of nuclear chain reaction if we're ever attacked. Guy is a fucking idiot just spewing half formed opinions.

PERFECT COUPLE PLEASE SOMEONE SHOOP THIS I NEED TO SEE

This guys a skinny bitch I bench at least four times this skinny faggots wait...

>Taking your political views from a retarded trannie

I have a similar stance. I disagree with stuff he says and he's completely bluepilled on race. But generally he's logical.

He analyzes the propaganda fairly well.

this
and this

It's obvious you've never lived near a nuclear plant. Yes, they have armed security, but if an actual air attack were to occur, it would be catastrophic. It's really not out of the realm of possibility.

From what I've seen, he analyzes most stuff pretty well.

Dude, I lift as well, but don't just disregard someone like that. He's not a skinny manlet. He's 6'2". Anytime you have to deal with someone over 6'0", it's a challenge.

to be fair nothing interesting has been going on lately

Unless jewtube changed recently, it's trivial to get around that by changing your location to US in your account settings

Everyone is biased, dude...

This explains it pretty well.

youtu.be/Arg73lkD62k

>In the event of an air attack it would be catastrophic

Total speculation. I've lived in 3 areas that were powered primarily from local nuke plants and it's a total non issue.

shit thread

Show us your asshair Styxarsehairnhammer666

I like him