Have you ever realized how insignificant your existence on this planet really is?

Have you ever realized how insignificant your existence on this planet really is?

That happened to me back when I was in the 6th grade, I'll never forget it.
My dad took us to a baseball game at a stadium. I didn't care about baseball at all but I got surprised when we got there.
There were so many people out there, it was like all of Japanese people were packed in the stadium.
Then I turned to my dad and asked him how many people were there.
He said since the stadium was full, it was about 50,000.
I already learned the Japan's population is like 100 million in social study, so I divided it by 50,000.
The answer was 2,000.
I got surprised by that again, the crowd in the stadium that looked like very large was just a fraction of the entire population.
After that, I noticed it.
Until then, I thought I was kinda special, it was fun to be with my family, and I had fun with my classmates too.
I believed people and things around me were literally special and so was I.
But it wasn't true.
Those kind of things were really ordinary and happened all over the places in Japan.
Waking up, brushing my teeth, and going to school, there was nothing special about my life.
I felt like everything I thought was cool and interesting faded away to a gray void.
But if there were so many people in this world, then there had to be someone who was living in a weird and special life.
If so, why wasn't that me?

That's how I realized that.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5Xx4tszZ-DE
youtube.com/watch?v=ACsrDhqNg80
youtube.com/watch?v=rLnxO75bO3E
youtube.com/watch?v=EsBeKqvROZs
youtube.com/watch?v=PAvsEn8cty8
youtube.com/watch?v=WWB01IuMvzA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

nice blo- ah shit. Is this from Haruhi?

Haruhi was pretty deep

>Have you ever realized how insignificant your existence on this planet really is?
Yeah, every day.

I didn't read the rest of your post past the first line though.

Perhaps, but nothing feels like it matters when I'm able to see a view of the city from right here.

Don't discuss this pasta, he will only post this again next week.

I'll never stop waiting.

Yeah, it's kyon daily route to school

DAMN...

But each and every one if those 50000 are unique individuals

The story's really about how Haruhi learns that.

>There are people who won't know what this is from.

Don't remind me

Goddamn, I want my season 3 now.

>more haruhi news coming!
IVE BEEN WAITING
COME ON

Sup Forums reads Haruhi when, literally everything out is translated

That's a lie right?

Not a lie. Tanigawa's had writer's block for half a decade.

we need endless 12

Haruhi has forever been sullied by the awful Nagato's disappearance spin-off manga and anime.

I was never even that huge a haruhi fan, but that disappointed even me.

I'd consider myself a big Haruhi fan but yeah fuck Yuki-chan, dropped that like a rock after a few episodes. Didn't help that it premiered when I was in a bit of an anime slump though, didn't watch much at all during that time.
I'm hoping the corporate whoevers don't think that Yuki-chan being not so popular means haruhi isn't so popular as well.

>Basebore so bore that make you think deep things about

nice """"""""sport""""""""

The manga?
Last time I tried with the LN many agreed it was a dumb idea.

>It's 2:00 PM JST
Haruhi, shouldn't you still be in school right now? Stop going onto websites you know you shouldn't be on.

Memories of first seeing this and that Kaiki quote have me crashed down to earth at the moment

>there are people on this board who cannot do the hare hare yukai dance

>there are people on this board who can do the hare hare yukai dance

I'll do you one better:
youtube.com/watch?v=5Xx4tszZ-DE

what Kaiki quote?

>not dancing to hare hare yukai alone like a fucking idiot

Why you don't want to be a true /SOSbrigade/

I actually wore a Haruhi-style "Brigade Leader" armband to the Hatsune Miku concert.

Sadly, none of the people I was trying to organize ever managed to find their way to the same physical location at any time during the day.

Yeah.

Get over it.

Don't make me have to smite you.

Deep

Oh well

Will this masterpiece ever be topped?

I don't think so. It set a pretty high bar.

I wouldn't count on it but I'd hope those in charge know that their total character assassination abomination of a spinoff doesn't represent interest in the franchise as a whole.

It's not the same without Hirano's masterful acting. Save the pasta until we can post sounds on Sup Forums.

Haruhi's already past secondary education at this point. Who knows what she'd be doing after that.

Why is this allowed?

Woah

>being this wrong

When S3 comes out maybe

She'd be doing whatever she wants to do. Hopefully something great, like curing cancer, or unlocking the mysteries of the universe.

Apparently, shitposting on English-language imageboards

youtube.com/watch?v=ACsrDhqNg80

tv show is utter shit
film is good but that's it, no more than that

You mean the tv shows were great while the film was a masterpiece

no sorry I was clear in my reply

Do you think she'd know when season 3 will be?

Your taste is objectively shit, senpai

Dammit that's beautiful.

Maybe my taste is shit like you said but it doesn't change the fact that haruhi tv shows were shit.
e8 is a joke and an insult. If you can't show things like boredom without making 8 ep then you are retarded. s1 was just a SoL romcom with nothing exeptional, it had funny moments though but overall it's shit

I only watched yuki-chan just to see haruhi and the other, yuki was my least favorite
I ship the godly ship
if haruhi and kyon had a child, would it be a demigod?

>S1
>Romcom
>Nothing exceptional
I feel like you don't know what either of these things mean.

You have to be autistic to care about E8.
S1 was a well executed romcom with solid characters, interesting plot and lots of build-up

Stop baiting and jumping in the haruhi train for no reason. I'm the first one to be called a kyoanifag and I still confess that haruhi tv show is bad.

Pretty sure it's the best Kyoani show with Clannad AS and Nichijou.

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting user, and there is already a thread for that in the catalogue.

She was fucking terrifying in the movie.

>when I was in the 6th grade
>100 million in social study, so I divided it by 50,000. The answer was 2,000.
Damn those chinks really are good at math. I can't even do that myself.

>I can't even do that myself.
Remove 4 zeros from 50k, and 4 zeros from 100 million.
100,000,000 becomes 10,000, and 50,000 becomes 5. From there its a piece of cake.
Obviously I can say that now as a non-6th grader but I think younger us could have handled it if we knew that rule.

I'd have thought it was pretty special that every 2000th person in Japan was there to enjoy that moment together.

Haruhi is meant to be pretty sharp.

I think it was shown that she was using a calculator in the show

>Fucked her whole band
>except the bassist

>he watched it in chronological order

And? Your point? Are you implying she's not entitled to have sex?

literally the first post explains it

won't stop retards from not knowing though

For all the hype surrounding it, Haruhi is a surprisingly good LN.
Also, I remember this sort of feeling too, realising just how many people are there in the world and how ordinary all of my problems are. It was kind of calming, but also scary - I felt so ordinary and insignificant, nothing like a cartoon character. So I began to dream that one day I'll have great magical adventures and become special, like in the books.
Then I grew up, and, as it turns out, my family has a fucked up history which was hidden away from me, I have no citizenship and a rare cognitive disorder, and I ended up having a social circle full of weird ass people. I can tell a lot of stories, like that one time I lived on somebody's mansard roof for two weeks, or how I stood in the middle of a snowy port, with nothing but my laptop in one arm and phone in the other, my face visually a blood-covered mess and my speech incomprehensible from three nights of barely sleeping. And yet I'm still as normal and insignificant as people get. My uniqueness comes from my ability to lovingly keep every memory I get, because no one has the same set as me.
It's cool how unique we all are.
/blog

Fuck you, it's been a while, I guess it's the scene where nagato take haruhi's power and changes the universe

Oh geez

I've still never seen Haruhi, looks like I'm the special one here OP.

Not for lack of trying. Apparently he instigated legal action which is what blew the lid on it all.

If it's pachinko I will hunt down and kill all responsible.

But then how will we ever get an S3?

But everyone in the world but me is a game NPC, they aren't actually real people.
I'm the only person who is in control of my own destiny, like I'm the main character of a single player game or from an anime.
The world revolves around me and nobody can make me believe otherwise, NPCs like everyone else in the world have no meaning in their opinions. You're all just robotic character slates.

youtube.com/watch?v=rLnxO75bO3E

Solipsism 101 is over there:

youtube.com/watch?v=EsBeKqvROZs
youtube.com/watch?v=PAvsEn8cty8
youtube.com/watch?v=WWB01IuMvzA

Those are the same place I think.

>literally special

Why is Drunkuhi the besh Haruhi?

He was happily married.

Didn't she actually get drunk in the LN version of Remote Island Syndrome?