One is our President. One is our fake President

One is our President. One is our fake President.

Obama was a half nigger who only cared about his fellow brown stink niggers.

OP is right. Trump is the President of the United States.

>Cuidense
Correct way is "CuĂ­dense". Fuck that nignog.

OBOMBER take time off from getting paid 400 K per speech to his Wall Street buddies?

Obama birth certificate confirmed fake, thanks OP

>cherrypicking
It's just that easy.

>One is our fake President.
he really needs to let it go and move on with his life

Nice to see Obama ignoring Americans as usual

>Trump twitting the same way he's been doing ever since he had access to that site
Vs
>Obongo virtual signaling but doing jack shit over the situation

Trump might do an speech on the subject tomorrow. Even if he doesn't or doesn't send help to assist on the issue iit wouldn't be a bad thing because the earth quake is the concern of us Mexicans. People hates it when the US tries to help other countries but also get upset when they don't. Make your pick faggots.

>holds office
>fake president
not how it works, op.

I love Trump.
The salt mining he enables me to do everymorning is glorious.

Well we both know a true American president would not write in Spanish. Guess that was easy to solve.

True, 0-bama even had a fake birth certificate and a fake social security number. His 'wife' is a tranny and the kids were borrowed. Nice deep state puppet and fake president.

so he should apologize for every fucking natural disaster that will ever fucking happen to that shit 3rd world country now?

You're right OP. Obama was born in Kenya. He should've never been president to begin with.

obongo gave iran nukes which will turn into the same shit show we have now with nk. Obongo wasnt a president he was a traitor to bad you idiots fucking still dont see this.

>One is our president. One is nobody now.

FTFY

Hol' up, people actually take the birth certificate thing serious? Its obvious bullshit lol

lol Obama can't even stay on topic. WTF does Mexico have to do with the Emmy's?

>implying Trump wouldn't end a tweet about the wall with "Muy Bueno."

Yeah I know right, the photoshop layers were plain as day.

The problem was that everyone thought it was to cover up his country of birth, when it was to actually conceal the identity of his real father.

FAKE NEWS
Trump also tweeted about mexico city.

Trump is a retard but we knew that already.

He complains about Puerto Rico hit by a hurricane a couple of tweets below.

Oh wait, that's America too.

Hello, Jew. Your King Nigger unmasked private citizens using the Patriot Act. Every commie faggot I know spent years screaming about W, but as soon as King Nigger cranked the amp up to eleven
>oh we love our nigger Messiah
Lefty scum BTFO because King Nigger's legacy of race-baiting and purposely destroying the country is DONE. Oh, and thanks for the Supreme Court, jew.

Typical of a petty nigger bitch. Daily reminder that those who voted for King Nigger once should be ashamed, and those who voted for his re-election should be burned for electricity.

That's our former PM. That tool. Glad she's out.

Romney was as big as cuck as Obama though. It was basicly an election between the same president.

Oh

keep slide'n. I'll keep Sage'n