Anime is better now

Anime is better now.

Better and more sophisticated. On point too. You Luddites should realize that better tech means better animation.

For example, we hardly have loose cells or out of place layers. A lot of layers could be put on top of each other. Lighting has also improved. Lewd shiny thighs wouldn't have been possible in old cel animation. So are bloom effects (although some purists hate that)

I love these advancements. No more limited movement.

Lens flares galore, sure. Of course there are cons. Visually speaking, though? Enchanting is the first word that comes to mind.

We (that is, they) work faster as well. In truth, there's an influx of anime nowadays. Tons of series. Hentai too.

Amazing strides in technology shouldn't be ignored because of your nostalgia.

Greatness can be seen in the latest works out there. Intense visuals. Realistic backgrounds. Luscious movement.

Other urls found in this thread:

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Were passing the shitposting event horizon

It wasn't funny the first time, you really didn't need to make a second thread for it.

meanwhile in the western propaganda movies and series...

>guns
>crime
>jail

Thanks doc.

Why the fuck would someone create crime propaganda? Who would gain? You fucking idiot.

Do you know the meaning of the word?

It's the security companies, obviously.

Cel animation is a lost art. Entering the digital age is the worst thing to happen to anime. Little did we know that Japs would do less animating and more automating. Lo and behold, everything is generic and has a cookie-cutter look. Of course anime is dead. Virtual technologies changed it. Escapism ruined it.

>[A]nime is better now.
>[B]etter and more sophisticated. [O]n point too. [Y]ou Luddites should realize that better tech means better animation.
>[F]or example, we hardly have loose cells or out of place layers. [A] lot of layers could be put on top of each other. [L]ighting has also improved. [L]ewd shiny thighs wouldn't have been possible in old cel animation. [S]o are bloom effects (although some purists hate that)
>[I] love these advancements. [N]o more limited movement.
>[L]ens flares galore, sure. [O]f course there are cons. [V]isually speaking, though? [E]nchanting is the first word that comes to mind.
>[W]e (that is, they) work faster as well. [I]n truth, there's an influx of anime nowadays. [T]ons of series. [H]entai too.
>[A]mazing strides in technology shouldn't be ignored because of your nostalgia.
>[G]reatness can be seen in the latest works out there. [I]ntense visuals. [R]ealistic backgrounds. [L]uscious movement.
STOP IT FAGGOT STTTTTOOOOOPPPPPPP

Present anime gets a bad rap. However, it does have its low points. On the other hand, we can do things we couldn't before with it. Never underestimate anime. Especially now that we're getting more of it. See vid related, it's amazing in its fluidity.

For sure, animation in America is fucked up. It's all about muh freedom and tolerance propaganda. Nowadays, social justice has won the culture war. Destroyed all semblance of entertainment. Shit, give me anime any day.

You can't escape, Mio.

moot. Anwar Ibrahim. Rick Warren. Baitulla Mehsud. Larry Brilliant. Eric Holder. Carlos Slim. Angela Merkel. Kobe Bryant. Evo Morales. Alexander Lebedev. Lil' Wayne. Sheikh Ahmed bin Zayed Al Nahyan. Odell Barnes. Tina Fey. Hu Jinato. Eric Cantor. Gamal Mubarak. Ali al-Naimi. Muqtada al-Sadr. Elizabeth Warren.

Th-the true meaning of OP's post!

No. Everybody should stop this "cel anime is the best" meme. Sup Forumsirgins think that way. End this madness. Retrofaggotry is still faggotry.

Memes aside, anime has advanced. I don't mean otaku fare like harem and SOL. No, I'm talking about modern classics from Makoto Shinkai. Digital anime isn't the death of anime. It's better than ever before. Never stopping. Going to greater lengths.

To ignore the advancements of Japanese animation is to put blinders on your head. Horses, you are not. Elevate your argumentation skills.

Sure, there are missteps like Dragon Ball Super. To be honest, old anime is full of QUALITY too. Retro anime seems great because you're only remembering the classics. All the trash, you've already forgotten. NGE is still fresh in your mind.

All the new anime, the trash remains in recent memory. Retro bias in action. Escape from this lie. Anime has become better.

Chinese cartoons have come a long way. Only idiots are not able to understand this. Digital ink and paint helped make anime faster. Extra entertainment means extra trash, but atop the heap are some treasures.

this reeks of /r9k/ but western shit panders to SJW and feminism bullshit. heck there's even an upcoming movie that panders to anti fat shaming.

Stop it

>[N]o. [E]verybody should stop this "cel anime is the best" meme. [Sup Forums]irgins think that way. [E]nd this madness. [R]etrofaggotry is still faggotry.
>[M]emes aside, anime has advanced. [I] don't mean otaku fare like harem and SOL. [N]o, I'm talking about modern classics from Makoto Shinkai. [D]igital anime isn't the death of anime. [I]t's better than ever before. [N]ever stopping. [G]oing to greater lengths.
>[T]o ignore the advancements of Japanese animation is to put blinders on your head. [H]orses, you are not. [E]levate your argumentation skills.
>[S]ure, there are missteps like Dragon Ball Super. [T]o be honest, old anime is full of QUALITY too. [R]etro anime seems great because you're only remembering the classics. [A]ll the trash, you've already forgotten. [NGE] is still fresh in your mind.
>[A]ll the new anime, the trash remains in recent memory. [R]etro bias in action. [E]scape from this lie. [A]nime has become better.
>[C]hinese cartoons have come a long way. [O]nly idiots are not able to understand this. [D]igital ink and paint helped make anime faster. [E]xtra entertainment means extra trash, but atop the heap are some treasures.

[F]uck this shit your opinion is invalid. [I]t's just your stupid bias about your cell vs 3d animation. [N]ow please fuck off and leave Sup Forums. [D]amn if anything you should lurk 2 more years before posting. [S]o go back to your containment board or just kill yourself.

>You Luddites should realize that better tech means better animation.

Yeah but that's not the only factor. One factor is talent and will to put in hard work (like, to recreate the nice texture traditional watercolor background had). But most of that mentality is lost now. So are the nice details of anime. So is Mamoru Oshii.

mods

> Realistic backgrounds.

Mari Okada's best work. Best girl won.

>Luscious movement.

FUCK YOUUUU FOR REMINDING ME OF THISSSSSS AHHHHH

Has Keitai-posting gone too far?

Korea..
Eh...on a second thought, everything should be done by the japanese only. Popularize the job of an animator. That will boost the economy quite a bit, and if enough females are become animators as well, there may be even a slighly increase in childbirths - because the people who used to stay at home all day may do something resembling socializing, and the ones that succeed at it may get lucky.
It sounds fucking dreamy, but why not do it?
There's no possible way this could backfire in any way.
Anyway, why hasn't anyone ever tried doing this?
I may be naive but this actually has potential IMO.

Best hand over the sauce user.

A Tenchi Muyo movie.

Imagine

"The country of animation"

Sounds good right

No one can beat Japanese at the game already, so why don't they give their most to get better at writing and stop catering to otaku, I don't understand. Like something nation-related with the gov financing or something

You would think the moeshit is killing anime meme would have died out by now.

A quick look at Sup Forums will show you otherwise though. Why do so many people still think that anime is dying? Anime has been on its deathbed since its inception if these people were to be believed. So far however anime has never been raking in more money than now, nor has there ever been so much choice. Do only contrarian people who want to bait (you)'s make the posts about moe killing anime/anime dying? Nobody actually honestly holds the opinion that anime is on its last legs do they? I don't want to believe this entire board has turned into a a big joke where hating the hobby is just the cool thing to do.For the longest time I have believed people ignoring all the great anime of the last years are doing so to troll, but I am starting to think it is genuine.

>this thread

Fuck off with your Keit-Ai meme OP.

Threadly reminder that you should stop posting that because it's a thing.

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/

>YOBSS

I don't get it.

I don't get what YOBSS mean either.

Reminder that your post is spam and should be deleted on sight.