Overlord thread

Overlord thread
praise nigel edition

Other urls found in this thread:

info.nicovideo.jp/seiga/overlord_vote/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Praise Ainz instead.

Although I am monitoring that baidu thread for any updates.

Best meido coming through

Who wags their tail better, Pestonya or Feis?

yes.

Kek. All that arguing over Renner/Ainz and it was a fake spoiler.

Does based nigel sama have a pastebin with all the links or something?

Commit suicide.

I'm wise to your tricks!

Prepare for many more.

Kek

More like 95% Dragon, and 5% human, with access to both Yggdrasil magic and Wild magic. Probably would result in some serious shit. Bonus if the kid gets a double limit breaker; one from Sebas who's level 100, and one from either the human half or the dragon half of Dragon Queen (or all 3).

Depends on how much dragon Sebas is and what difference is he from NW dragons though.

Why is Aura so angry here? Did she wanted Ainz all for herself?

I think this new kid is pretty cool and hip.
We should let him in our gang and tell him about the secret databases we 4channers keep hidden from the FBI.

I'm sure he's turned incognito mode on his google chrome to shake off the authorities like every true hacker.

So about Albedo giving Renner a race changing item, was this spoiler fake or not?

I'm willing to bet Albedo bumped Mare off Ainz's lap and started grinding on his bone like a cheap whore.

Aura bullies Mare but she doesn't want anyone else to bully Mare.

Any more information regarding Little ol Jinc?

In all likelihood after the dwarfs it will be the Holy Kingdom as Demi says whatever is planned for there is nearly ready, and the theocracy are talking about sending retired black scripture to there as well
By the way the two guardians accompanying Ainz to the dwarfs are Shaltear and Aura

You know this does give me the terrifying mental image of trying to crossbreed a dragon with whatever race Sebas is.

We know dragons can have children with humans that have wild magic so would it be possible perhaps to crossbreed wild magic and Yggdrasil magic?

Aniz really needs to get demiurge to test this.

KUYASHIIIIIIIII

Manga volume 4 - out June 25th

The upcoming book/Blu-ray will be promoted with a character poll,coming June 25th

info.nicovideo.jp/seiga/overlord_vote/

Also maruyama tweeted this

どなたかが質問されていたけど、オーバーロードは(KADOKAWAが出させてくれたら)予定では18巻完結です。
いえ、でした。
……誤差は〈今回のように)少しぐらいあるぞ! もしかしたら……どっかの国がプロローグで滅んだりして帳尻合わせるかもしれないけど!

Albedo does give an item to Renner but it's not said what
However Albedo says that Renner is to become a Nazarick gurdian (or an equal) if whatever plan they have for the kingdom comes to fruit, so maybe the guy who posted that thought becoming a Nazarick gurdian=changing race?

Maruyama says: Someone asked, so OL is projected to finish at 18 volumes from Kadokawa.

Then there's something about having a prologue be the destruction of a nation (or something)

She looks more haughty, as if Ainz' right lap was always her seat. Now if only she was a mega-milk dark elf already and wearing the same general attire, but baring her midriff and bust.

>wanting disgusting chest tumors over DFC

Let's see how shit is the nips taste. I bet that Albedo and Narberal will be the first ones in the poll.

Well Ainz really is aiming to learn more about NW's magic and fighting capabilities, and Wild Magic was originally exclusive to Dragons and strong wild creatures. Then Yggdrasil players came and passed on easier magic almost anyone can use, with some training. It seems to also destabilize Wild magic.

So a fusion of both is definitely going to result in some amazing shit, if Ainz is able to figure out how to use Ygg magic to correct the flaws and boost Wild magic.

Ainz is only bones though, Won't that be extremely uncomfortable to sit on hard and narrow bone?

More then destabilize it seems to corrupt it flat out. Which is pretty strange.

Maruyama stated Aura is going to be a hot, sexy, mega-milk dark elf, and Mare a lethal lady-killing (figuratively and literally) bishounen.

Shalltear and Evileye are there for DFC.

>Maruyama stated Aura is going to be a hot, sexy, mega-milk dark elf, and Mare a lethal lady-killing (figuratively and literally) bishounen.

Where?

>implying they won't grind that calcium-rich tibia up in there

Probably some twitter comment or something.

Climb NTR's Renner.

Maybe it has to do with the way the magic works?

Such as Wild magic pulling from the surroundings without affecting the user without affecting the surroundings (leaving a magical residue or something that would inhibit regen), while Ygg magic pulls directly from the user and forces an effect on the surroundings, including disrupting or corrupting the natural magic flow.

The former would be stronger in areas of high natural magic concentrations, whereas the latter is better usable all around. But the former would also be more time-consuming to work with while the latter can even be learned by children with enough education.

So everything happening now is the prologue?

Sasuga Maruyama, Overlord 2 confirmed.

The ride never ends

I've seen people cite that, but the way went about it seemed to exaggerate, especially on the literal lady killing part. I've never read anything about that.

So either he's exaggerating and adding his own facts or he somehow has a source that previous people who cited this information didn't have. Which is it?

Is there a version of this picture without number, title or the description in small letters?

>Prologue is Ainz
>Overlord 2 is about heroes overthrowing the great evil.

>Ainz
>evil
He will transform the NW into a better place.

The 10th LN finally came out right? How long do the translations usually take?

Wait till next month if you want finished translations.
Stay here if you like reading fake spoilers.

>Stay here if you like reading fake spoilers.
yup.

"Well, it was only one continent, after all."

>vol 11 projected to be out in September
>YP vol 2 listed as September release

Is this because Kadokawa has partial ownership of Yen Press that they're going to schedule simultaneous releases?

Ainz literally and hilariously (hilarious because it is completely unintentional) mind breaking the poor guy.

It really is jerky's own fault though. Poor thing.

Poor goldy just cant take a break.

Well, Mare can kill anyone without hesitation, so even if some hot chick shows up he can break her neck.

I honestly want Albedo and Renner to become good friends and stay up late at night together brainstorming ideas to pin their husbandos to them.

It was shorter before when a team was working on it. Most of them quit after Yen Press licensed the series a while back to avoid a DMCA.
Actually, all of them quit except Nigel.
The last remaining Supreme Being.

To answer your question no one really knows how long it will take. Most of the time we got 1 or 2 chapters a week, but again that was with a whole translation team working on it. Compounding that with the fact that this is one of the longest volumes in the series and yet somehow only has 3 chapters (not counting prologue, epilogue, or intermission), it's most likely going to be a long time before the Volume is fully translated.
I'd say to expect small chunks weekly or biweekly.
Nigel does work wonders though.

it looks like evileye turned her head upside down and stuck her tongue through the mask

Banzai Nigel, Banzai!

Maybe having a friend will help mellow Albedo out.

It's not so bad. Rock and Ferro came back to help.

Her mask has always been like that, a featureless bowl with a forehead gem.

Mare best NPC.

Has nothing to do with it, the post is implying Mare develops tendencies that hasn't even been shown yet. Mare has always been a give no fucks do what he wants kinda kid, but that doesn't mean he's gonna end up as a fuck and snuff kinda guy with just that much.

A few threads ago, one of the editors said he's coming back. TaintedDreams

I'm honestly really interested in seeing how Evileye reacts to Ainz then comparing it to Momon. Because this sounds pretty funny.

Can't agree more.

“... This suggestion is indeed not a bad one. Lizardmen corpses are of high quality when used to serve as undead in comparison to using human corpses. If only it was possible to have a perfect method of collecting the corpses buried in Re-Lantier, then there would be no purpose in using the lizardmen corpses.”

>Ainz is planning something spooky

Outline of vol. 10:
1) Daily life of Sorcerer King Ainz (, Albedo, his child and others) in the city E-Rantel.
2) Headhunting of Adventurer's Guildmaster(s) in the city E-Rantel by Ainz.
3) Albedo's political actions in the city Re-Estize.
4) Fluder starts look into the abyssal depth of Art by under the Sorcerer King's generous tutelage. Jircniv's secret political actions with Slane Theocracy and blocking of that plan by the resourcefull mastermind Ainz.
5) Gladiatorial duel of Ainz and Champion-King, and headhunting of adventurers of The Baharuth Empire by Ainz.
6) Submission of Jircniv and makingThe Baharuth Empire a tributary nation of Nazarick. And praise of Ainz's true ingenuity by humbled Demiurge.
Credits: animesuki

You stole my Momon! Give him back!

I think it was meant more in a heartbreaker sense. He's the prettiest boy and he won't notice you unless you're from Nazarick, or if you're in his way.

How KUYASHIIII it must be for the girls. Though I agree having him be a womanizer would be weird.

Mare is a miracle of the universe.

Fuck, more Supreme Beings have come back?
Could this be an attempt at subtle foreshadowing by Miyamoto?
Truly Overlord has the deepest lore.

>I think it was meant more in a heartbreaker sense.

He said figuratively and literally. Keyword on literally. It's in his very post This is why I'm saying one possibility is the guy is exaggerating. Happens a lot with Overlord, do you remember the dark age of Touch me?

No one cuter.

Touch Me is a dragonoid and will come back and defeat Ainz.

So the spoil about Fluder being assassinated is fake ?

>Touch Me is a dragonoid
Oh poor user.

>dark age of Touch me
All Touch Me has is regret.

The true winner of the Ainzbowl.
Can't wait to see the Slane Theocracy fall and ZZ allying herself with Ainz.

Yes.

What racilal advantages does an Insectoid have over a Dragonoid, that could give Touchme a better Paladin build?

Yeah; Mare is pretty and breaks girls' hearts by ignoring them, but when he has to, he'll rip those hearts out by hand. Figurative and literal lady killer.

Strong legs for RAIDA KIKKU and mobility.

The armour look so wrong here, especially the neck but it look so cool at the same time, fuck.

More like Cuck Me

Makes me think of Ange for some reason.

I don't know about advantage but I can think of a simple reason he chose it because he always plays the role of savior of the weak, why not pick the race that's associated as a weakling, insects?

It fits him to a tee, since it's something he can't ever claim to be in real life.

A better question is how did an old man with white hair, a wife, and a child with a presumed active job as a police officer still manage to become the #2 World Champion in Japan's most popular DMMO? The only guy above him is a MMA champion who is probably named Takamura Mamoru (Yeah Ippo is still going in the future it just changed sports).

Is Warrior Takemikazuchi the coolest guy?

Touch Me was a p2win player.

By that logic Ainz is a lady killer both figuratively and literally. I don't think it's such a loose word but if you insist sure.

Ange as in Cross Ange? Mare is the complete opposite.

I think it's because he was a Kamen Rider fan and he became a grasshopperman. He even had a scarf.

Skill user. Skill. Could also be that he was higher up given his age so spent more time in the bureaucracy then not.

>I don't know about advantage but I can think of a simple reason he chose it because he always plays the role of savior of the weak, why not pick the race that's associated as a weakling, insects?
He pick insectoid becuase he is a big fan of Kamen Rider.

Are you saying what I think you´re saying anons?

You telling me there's World Champions that don't P2W? You know how fucking amazing you'd have to be to overcome cash items like OH HERE LEMME JUST INSTANT CAST MUH SUPER TIER SPELL and shit? Or the OH HERE I'M GONNA SWAP ENTIRE SETS OF ITEMS...MULTIPLE TIMES...AS MANY AS I HAVE POPSICLE STICKS? I don't know user, are you saying Kirito or Weed exist in Shadowrun?

He's a bro, but he's not a fake Ninja God with eyehax who can be talked out of 15 years of vengeance in 5 minutes.

It's flat out stated that he likes Kamen Rider.

He chose it not because racial advantage but because he is a Kamen Rider fan

Just stick Wired Reflexes and Reaction Enhancement into your ass and you have hardcore speed and reflexes.

Yeah and it such waste, Dragonoid would suit him better though.

He's also not Touch Me.

What similarities Narberal have with her creator, Nishikienrai? Besides both being minmaxing characters and get along well with Takeikazuchi/Cocytus, they don't look similar at all. Nishikienrai was a competent and skilled player while Narberal is a retard,

I disagree, Dragonoids' true power comes from transforming and their claws, but doing so would invalidate TM's build.

That's pretty P2W to me user. Just because you're not paying the company doesn't mean you're not relying on money.

Some user in a thread long ago reminded that he wasn't a police officer tho, his guild mates just liked teasing about how strict or righteous he was.
He was just rich, with a loving family and either time to spare or able to p2w his way to victory. That and skill, lots of info from p2w websites and/or friends.

Many say he belong to the insect race,but i see more a humanoid dragon. A dragonknight fit him more. Even his hands are claws. Were does that insect theory even come from?

Damn that's hilarious. So he's super silver spooned. Are there actually any 'pro gamers' today that are like that? Like filthy rich to begin with and just compete without a single care for the money?