Are the Jews having a civil war? Do they also have a left and right wing...

Are the Jews having a civil war? Do they also have a left and right wing, or are they a hive mind like some kind of insect?

Other urls found in this thread:

philosophy.lander.edu/logic/person.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

"Leftists are more of a problem for Israel than white supremacists and neo-nazis."
-Yair Netanyahu

Yes, they are.
Gypsy Jews: want to continue being a nomadic economic elite through forced free trade, open borders, and mass immigration, exploiting each corner of the globe until they are no longer welcome.
Nazi Jews: want to genocide an indigenous people closely related to themselves in order to establish a strong and secre Jewish homeland where they are no longer nomadic parasites.
Best of Both Worlds Jews; force goyim in their own countries to accept the terrible triad of globalism while keeping Israel as the only true ethnostate on the planet so that they have a safe place of refuge to regroup once they inevitably get kicked out again. Also serves as center of international control through Jewish politicians in other countries.

>the only true ethnostate

the vast majority of states are ethnostates

Yep. You got the Zionist jews who are trying to strengthen Israel and are actively and openly supporting white nationalist movements. They are scared shitless because if they know if white countries disappear then so do they. On the other side you have globalist Jews who are actively working against Israel because they don't want just Israel. They want the entire world under their rule and are actively trying to create a slave class of goyim where everyone is race mixed and has no identity of heritage.

Something Sup Forums forgets is while most jews are leftists, there are a few who are right or very far right and not just doing it for shekels or to be edgy. In fact, most Israelites are center or center right. It's the Ashkenazis that are really leftist.

You sound like you are currently undergoing a psychotic episode; consider discussing this at the closest psychiatry ER so you can get treatment

In this state, you may be a risk to others or to yourself without realizing it.

wtf leaf don't be a dick for once in your life

Hello my Ashkenazi friend.

Israel is pretty politically divided. The young population is mostly left leaning. They're degenerates, faggots, weed smokers, they're not much different from the affluent California liberals. Though they still hold on to their kike Identity and hate the Palestinians to no end.

The older Conservative population is dwindling and is afraid of losing political power.

Should probably state that I know this because I am one. Messianic/Christian Jew with conservative views along with the rest of my family, who are directly from Israel and have not an ounce of Ashkenazi blood.

philosophy.lander.edu/logic/person.html

no civil wars
we have left and right, though both are retarded

>directly from Israel and have not an ounce of Ashkenazi blood.
You Have To Go Back to Morocco, my dear Sefardi cousin.

>Spain
Fuck off, Antonio Shekelstein. I'm not your cousin and you are not one of the "tribe".

>Messianic/Christian Jew
WTF is that

Jews that believe that Jesus is the Messiah.

A Christian who also happens to be a filthy kike. But I'm not my ancient ancestors so I'm free of their sin of killing him. There's actually a lot of us. Hell, I'd say an upwards of 10% of people in any given church are Jewish by blood. But you wouldn't really know it since most either don't know it, or do but don't identify as Jewish.

Granted, the original Christians were in fact Jews.

I'm not Jewish, but the Sefardim have lots of Iberian blood in them, from the little girls they stole and raped here most likely. So you're Mizrahi, then?!

friendly reminder that is a faggot and mossad agent trying to make you think that Israel is based.

>upwards of 10% of people in any given church are Jewish by blood
lolwtf!¿?!¿?

>trying to make you think that Israel is based.
He's not earning his shekels very well, then.

>Being so misinformed about Jews despite larping as a nazi

Mein neger, I am not a shill, nor am I trying to make Israel look based.

My parents left Israel for a reason you retard. I feel like this is some weird reverse psychology shilling happening here.

No, they're not you dipshit. The Rothschild has George Soros (who is a known "globalist" who funds leftist groups)

The Rothschild also created Israel.

They're two facets of the same coin. A Jew is a Jew. Now fuck off with "some Jews are Le based XD".

Jews believe that Jesus was a figure to subvert the people away from the true messiah's motion onto this earth, many believe still that the prophecy has not been met despite over 2000 years passing.

No, I'm dead serious. I live in a very very white area but several people that attend the church I go to, look Jewish. Either by the droopy eyes, big noses, ugly sjw-esque pig faces, or especially the super curly hair. I mean ashkenazi Jews tho obviously. I'm the only Arab-looking motherfucker there.

>Soros is a globalist leftist
>Soros has any significance to the true nature or leadership of the illuminati

not if (((they))) can help it

Bullshit. Why even waste your own time typing such shite. So you're Mizrahi or what? GTFO back to Yemen. The USA is for my Mexican mongrel cousins, not you cunts.

>wtf i love black ppl now

I'm saying they want to keep Israel an ethnostate while forcing the extant ones to fold into oblivion.
Say this to you know who.

...any year now.
>actually isn't it the conquest of Jerusalem and the temple there?

Fucking finally.

This is honestly the best line of action, if one can get that narrative to stick.

I already told you Dr. Shekelberg, I'm not paying you to invalidate my personal opinions anymore.

They always have been like this. Zionists are the polar opposite of the internationals contrary to what many here sperg about.

There are promises with the initial coming of the messiah that have not been met yet, so until this prophecy unravels itself literally, Jews will not be impressed.

Are you fucking op? are you fucking retarded?

lmao mossad on the internet. You gigantic faggot. They are too busy killing shitskins and naziboos no matter where they hide

I wonder (((who))) is behind this post