Be black

>Be black
>race realist
>Happy that whites are being killed in South Africa
>Happy that they are losing the breeding war
AMA

I hope you're happy with a permanent white majority in the United States.

FUCK WHITE PEOPLE huh? Kek.

>all of africa depends on charity despite all their natural resources
>still going to be banging rocks and getting nowhere when whitey is gone
BEFORE YOU REPLY TO THIS THREAD, DON'T FORGET TO TYPE SAGE IN THE OPTIONS FIELD OF THE FUCKING REPLY BOX DUDES. DON'T BUMP ATTENTION WHORES

We are not being killed. That is just a Sup Forums meme

>Black
>Race realist
So you're happy that the race that is literally the reason you don't currently live in a mud hut is dying out. Seems legit and not like bait at all.

White genocide is just a Sup Forums meme.

The real problem is that we have so many colored bitches jumping on our dicks that our superior whiteness is being reduced to a subhuman mongrelization.

Whites aren't being killed in South Africa?

I don't care if Africa doesn't get charity from white nations and I don't care if they're not going to advance in any way, they're my people.

It isn't bait, I don't care if I lived in a mud hut or not, the idea I should be grateful for being thrust into a culture of materialism and whites that are hateful my existence isn't worth it.

surprise surprise a nigger is insecure and has no ambition. post shitskin and timestamp or gtfo larper. even then it wont absolve you of being a total retard.

sage again

>insecure
Insecure about what?

>y ppl are hate me cuz nigga

if you dont post proof you're a nigger in the next reply, you're a LARP. don't dodge it.

Cool, so when are you packing up and going back to the Congo then?

worst fucking political compass i've seen
>a nigger made it
oh of course

>I don't care if I lived in a mud hut
You should come here and live in one then.

I'm equally as happy that you niggers are starving to death from lack of competent white "rassis" farmers.

That's cool with you, right?

kaffir pls

SAmefaG E

Hierdie fokken kaffir het nie brings nie

Dom poes

I didn't say people hated me personally because I'm black, I'm saying that whites in general consider blacks to be lesser and are really just forced to "tolerate" us, I don't accept that kind of existence, that's why I consider Micah Johnson to be a kind of a personal hero.

More dead cops, especially black cops (always kill the traitor before the enemy, jimbo) is a good thing in my book.

gee, you didn't post a photo of your shitskin with a timestamp. LARP confirmed

I didn't really say anything about my political compass, I'm protective of the group I belong to and I do not trust or like whites.

Hou jou bek. Fokken hond

If you were a race realist you would hate your own race lol.

how will you feel when your society starts starving to death because you are too stupid to do anything other than fuck? Also enjoy your malaria and aids again

Nope, I love my own race and accept it as is, I'm not going to bow to whites just because of an IQ gap, people who hate themselves are race traitors.

You do realize Africans existed before whites started giving them free stuff, right?

fuck off attention whore. not even worth arguing with you because you can't do something as simple as take a non-incriminating photo of part of yourself next to a piece of paper with something verifiable scribbled on it (post ID, current date, etc.) to prove you are what you say you are.

>Nope, I love my own race and accept it as is, I'm not going to bow to whites just because of an IQ gap, people who hate themselves are race traitors.
You're going to starve to death after you get rid of the whites over there. They are the only ones growing any food, Jabar.

>Jabar.
???

>You're going to starve
I'm not going to starve, the ones that don't know how to kill an animal or someone else is going to starve.

this

lol you are going to starve to death after you thin out the animal population there in several weeks, and then there won't be enough food to feed the millions of you, and you'll either starve to death or eat each other.

>Jabar
Sorry, was your name Kwame? Or Kofi?
Let's just call you "stupid nigger."

>Remember to write sage in the options tab
Please kill yourself and shut up with your bullshit.

>Rakesh_Patels_Pro_Skater_3.gif

What is the point of posting the picture when I never talked about BBC or white women? The only thing I can agree with Sup Forums is on race mixing, it's a cancer.

I just want to see whites (and chinese) removed from Africa and I want to see more anti-white/cop mass shootings.

Hey dumb Nigger, if you really were a race realist you'd realise

1. Jews are the ones causing all the 'diversity' problems in the world
2.If whites are forced out of Black countries, Arabs/Chinese will fucking Colonize you, rape your women and genocide you 1000x worse then whites ever have

>race realist

and then OP killed himself, the End

even Muslims have achieved more than you, damn

Please never breed you nog

I don't know where Sup Forums gets idea that being intellectually honest about the difference in genetics between people that you have accept all their views, this thread is proof that I'm absolutely right when I choose when I say whites are evil, no amount of brainwashing will separate that from their nature and as a person who isn't white, I have to accept that and embrace my own regardless of anything else.

Such sweeping generalizations only serve to validate a preexisting worldview

>ama
Reddit get out.

you cant even prove you're black. kill yourself dumb fuck

Those projections don't take into account us killing every last nigger in this country.

Even if there are only 1000 whites left in South Africa, whites will still prevail. Everone knows niggers can't shoot for shit. South Africa will be all white once more, too.

Your theiving excuse for a race will finally go the way of the dodo bird.

This is why sometimes I wish I had enough money to travel to Africa to help kill off more whites, they deserve it.

Can you beat up some shitlibs?

post nigger proof or jump off a roof, faggot

The violent psychopathic fantasies here are always amusing.

Because killing, raping and beating white Americans is not enough for you? Or because you're too scared because you never know if one of us is armed in the US?

I want you to go to Africa too, and all of your relatives and friends. Never come back.

>white majority in America
Did you need to include Asians as white too?