Zero evidence god is real

>Zero evidence god is real
>Conservatives believe in god
>Loads of evidence global warming is real
>Conservatives don't believe global warming is real

Do republicans actively try to be wrong about everything or does it just come naturally to them?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sFth_8jIqdw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Loads of evidence global warming is real
like what? multiple times proven manipulated data to fit the narrative?

and zero reason not to believe anything if it's not proven to not be real
>inb4 le proving negative haha logic 101 what a retard *tips*

Conservatism goes hand in hand with stupidity.

>multiple times proven manipulated data to fit the narrative
Woah, here come the 'alternative facts'.

>>Zero evidence god is real
Explain...THIS!

>zero evidence God is real
incorrect!

the universe created itself and everything in it, save for the creations of man.

therefore the universe itself is God.

you cannot refute this fact.
you're welcome.

The religeous right has little to do with conservatism, and make up a smaller portion of the party every year.

Evidence of global climate change? Yeah, some. Evidence of MANMADE climate change on a global scale? Not so much.

We're coming out of a "little ice age", regardless of man's influence we'd see pretty much the same temperature changes. Hell, in medieval times it was hotter than now (yes they had mercury thermometers then dummy).

Keep an eye on 2020, when the sunspots cause global cooling and liberals once again blame mankind.

it wouldn't be faith if it was based on proof

is akari~n proof of god?

Pretty sure traps are responsible for global warming.

> zero evidence god is real
> but this means he couldn't possibly be real, checkmate religious people

I love how edgy, fedora tipping trash kids bring this up as if it is a valid point as an argument against the existence of god. Between the two possibilities of a god existing or not existing, it is an exactly equal chance of either. You simply don't know anything that happens beyond the existential event horizon that is death, or have a way of understanding what happened before the big bang (which is also nothing but a theory.) Everything that comes out of that sniveling bitch mouth of yours in regards to this topic is just as unfounded as any faggot who has picked up a bible and deemed it to be the truth, and you would do well to be humbled by the realization that you're just a pretentious retard with no clue and a desire to lick the boots of meme science figures like De Grasse or Nye.

Yes!

If God is real, why did he let chinatsu kiss-rape akari~n?
If god is real, explain why chinatsu exists

>he still thinks this "arguement" will work
>ever

I'm a conservative, and atheist. MYTH BUSTED. Also, NONE of the predictions Global Warming alarmist have made have come true. And they have been making them for 30 years. And how often does their fraud need to be exposed? I think a dozen times is enough for me.

Conservatives need a magical sky daddy looking out for them, to feel safe and find structure in a chaotic and dangerous world.

>Al gore said it so it must be true!
quote bill nye me for me mr iamverysmart

Satan exists too.

So why the Judaio-Christian God? Why not Vishnu, Ganesh and Shiva? Why not Thor, Loki, Freyr? Why not Zeus, Apollo, Artemis?

There is no reason to choose one religion over another on the basis of "belief". One is no more and no les believable than another.

>implying the universe is an intellgence.

Because Satan is also real user.

their followers got murdered and dsetroyed, proving teh weakness of their God

Yes
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡄
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣰⡛
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢮⢇⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡀⣀⡀⡀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣨⣽⣶⣶⣾⡾⣟⢟⢯⣫⡻⣝⢟⡿⣶⣶⣤⣄⢀⣠⡲⣹⢝⣽⣶⢦⡀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣀⡤⡖⡯⣻⢻⡫⣟⢽⡹⣪⢏⡧⡳⣝⢮⢳⢝⢮⡻⡿⣿⣿⡳⣜⣵⢿⣻⡮⣳⣿⡀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡤⣞⢵⢝⢮⡫⡮⡳⣝⢮⡳⣝⢮⣳⣽⣷⣵⡝⣵⢫⡳⣝⢮⡻⣻⡺⣼⣯⣳⢵⣽⣿⣿⠇
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣠⢗⡵⡳⣝⣭⣷⢿⡺⣝⢎⣗⢵⣓⢗⣝⢭⢏⡯⣫⢮⡳⣝⢮⣳⡹⡵⣻⣿⣮⣿⣿⣿⣿⡟
⢀⢀⢀⣠⣔⢖⡾⣕⢯⡺⡝⠞⠫⠊⢃⡩⣨⣢⡶⣕⢮⡳⣕⢯⡳⣹⡪⡧⣳⢕⡵⣔⢤⣡⢀⠙⣿⣿⣿⣿⡯⣳⣓⣦⣄
⢀⢀⡼⣟⢮⣿⠛⢜⠁⢁⣠⢬⡲⣝⢗⣝⢮⡾⣕⢗⡵⣻⢵⡳⣝⢮⣺⡹⣪⡳⣝⢮⡳⣕⢯⡳⡽⣿⣯⡺⣚⢷⢯⡲⡀
⢀⠰⣽⣯⠟⢀⢠⡾⣸⢕⣗⡳⣝⣮⡳⣵⢿⣝⣜⢗⣽⣿⢷⣝⢼⢕⢧⡯⡺⣿⡪⡧⢯⡪⡧⣳⢝⣽⣷⣟⢮⡳⣝⠎⠉
⢀⢀⢿⢏⣢⢗⣽⢯⢮⡳⡵⣹⠞⣷⣝⠎⣯⣺⣺⢵⣿⢏⠓⢷⣝⣝⢽⡝⣯⢞⣿⣪⡳⣝⢮⡳⣝⢮⣯⣿⡳⣟⠁
⢀⢀⡸⣵⡿⣕⣿⣪⡳⣕⢯⡏⢌⣿⠎⠅⣗⢵⣿⢽⡟⡀⢀⢀⠹⡯⣻⠗⠚⡫⣿⣷⣝⢮⡳⣝⢮⡳⡽⣖⣝⢞⠄
⢀⢰⢋⣼⣟⢾⣗⢵⢝⢮⡿⠴⠁⠝⠐⢀⢸⣽⢟⣿⠑⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⢯⡇⢀⢀⠙⢿⣞⡵⣟⢼⣚⢮⢳⣟⢮⣻⣇
⢀⠏⣜⣿⣯⣿⢮⡳⡽⡵⠡⣀⣤⣤⣔⡠⡈⡏⢀⢿⠈⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⣁⢀⢀⢀⢀⠹⣞⣯⡳⣕⢯⣣⣻⣝⣾⣿
⢀⢰⣷⣿⣿⣟⡵⣝⢮⢇⣽⡿⢫⠇⠙⢿⣇⠈⢀⠈⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢊⣡⣤⣶⡶⡶⠷⡆⢳⣻⡺⣪⡳⣕⢞⡷⡽⣿⠄
⢀⠘⠸⣻⣿⣗⢗⡵⣻⢐⣿⠏⣿⣦⣄⡺⡻⡄⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠐⠹⠉⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠘⣿⣪⡳⣝⣿⣕⣯⣳⡿⡇
⢀⢀⢀⢿⡻⣗⢯⣾⣻⡌⢿⡄⠘⣉⡳⢞⢴⠃⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣿⢪⢞⢾⣿⣧⠛⣶⡹⠷⣄
⢀⢀⠐⡽⣺⢯⣺⣿⣿⣿⡄⠈⢀⠈⠛⠋⠁⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡔⡢⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡯⣫⣫⣿⣿⣿⢀⠘⣞⢀⢀⠑
⢀⢀⠈⡯⣾⣳⣿⣿⣿⣿⡯⡀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢸⡨⠂⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢸⡝⣮⣾⢿⣿⡿⢀⢀⠘
⢀⢀⢀⢗⣿⢳⡹⣿⣿⣿⣷⣵⡀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣀⣀⢀⠠⠊⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢠⣯⣾⣿⠏⢀⢻⡇
⢀⢀⢀⢹⠹⡵⣝⡽⣿⣿⣏⢿⣷⣀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣴⣿⣿⣿⣏⣀⣀⣈
⢀⢀⢀⠈⡆⠈⠺⣪⡻⡻⢿⡄⠙⢿⣶⣄⣀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡀⢄⢢⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⢿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣄⡀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠠⢄
⢀⢀⢀⢀⠑⢀⢀⠈⠘⠱⠄⠉⠓⢀⠹⡟⢿⣿⣷⠶⢶⢴⡤⢴⣶⣶⠐⠅⡌⣢⣾⣿⣿⡿⠟⠉⢁⣤⣦⣶⣶⣭⣳⠄⢀⢀⡀⠁⠠
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠹⣯⢀⡠⢐⣾⣿⠿⡋⢌⣬⣾⣿⣿⣿⠟⠁⢀⣰⣯⡿⡋⠍⡊⢍⠻⢿⣦⡠⢀⢀⠌
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠐⠈⢠⣿⡿⠃⠁⢊⣿⣿⣿⡿⠛⠁⢀⢀⣰⣿⣿⠑⠐⠁⠈⢀⢉⠝⠊⠁⢀⠌
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢠⣿⣿⢷⣦⣴⣿⣿⠟⠉⢀⢀⢀⢀⢠⣿⣿⡇⠁⢀⢀⢀⠐⠁⢀⢀⢀⢀⠠⡀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣠⣾⣯⢀⢀⢀⡠⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠛⠁⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢼⣿⣿⡇⢀⢀⠔⠁⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡀⢀⠁⢂
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢼⡿⣿⣿⡀⢀⠰⢱⣿⣿⢟⡿⠉⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠘⢿⣿⣇⢀⢈⢀⢀⢀⠠⠒⠅⢀⠈⠂⢀⢀⠡
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠐⢀⢸⣿⣻⣿⣿⣶⠁⣿⣿⠟⠉⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⠠⡘⢿⣿⣿⣆⢀⡄⠂⡃⢀⠈⢀⢀⢀⠠⡀⢀⢀⢄
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠠⢀⢀⢀⢀⢿⣿⣿⣿⡏⢀⣿⠃⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⠉⠛⠻⠄⠆⢀⠆⢀⢀⠈⢀⢀⣀⠜⢀⡀⢀⠢
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢡⡙⠛⠻⢀⠰⠯⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⠠⠈⢱⢄⢀⢀⠠⢀⠠⠐⠁⢀⢀⢀⢀⠠⢀⢁
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢂⢀⠄⢠⣿⣿⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠂⡌
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠠⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠐⢀⢀⣾⣿⣿⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢐⠄
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠁⢀⢀⢀⢀⠐⡀⢠⣿⣿⣿⡂⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢰
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡀⢀⢀⢀⠸⣼⣿⣿⣿⡇⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠃⡂
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠂⢀⢀⢀⠈⠛⠛⠛⠛⠃⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠘⠐⠃

>overwhelming evidence that race exists and that some races are inferior to others
>leftists refuse to acknowledge this
Hmm really joggins the noggins

Complete non-sequitur.

nice

And so God allows Satan to interfere with his creation?

The data manipulation thing is very real. Also models are pointless to prove anything because of survivorship bias. Lol (1 of 1000 of) my model has predicted this perfectly so far! We're absolutely changing the climate, but our confidence in the consequences is absurd. Reminder that there are more polar bears now than before their habitat apparently melted.

A god that cant protect his followers is no God at all, whereas the Jewish God has protected his people forever

Except the six gorillion obviously...

This implies that no Christian/Jew should ever die from murder.

Jesus said, "If those who lead you say to you, 'See, the kingdom is in the sky,' then the birds of the sky will precede you. If they say that it is under the earth, then the fish of the sea will enter it, preceding you. And, the kingdom of God is inside of you, and it is outside of you. Whoever knows himself will discover this. And when you come to know yourselves, you will realize that you are of the living father. But if you will not know yourselves, you dwell in poverty and it is you who are that poverty."

Might help to study something before criticizing it to avoid looking like a retard

>There is no reason to choose one religion over another on the basis of "belief". One is no more and no les believable than another.
t. uneducated fedoratard

love this pseudo argument

Not making an arugment. I'm asking you a question. Why do you choose to have faith in the Judaio-Christian God. What is the reason you disbelieve others?

people like you just can't get their head around the meaning behind word faith huh
gotta go to work, have a good one

The Christian God has been debated to be of some sort of existence. and concluded to be a multitude of prime factors in the causality and consequence that is our universe.
There's five proofs on that, and many philosophers and talented minds of years before us that would agree that something resembling a "God", an omnipotent being, exists in a certain manner.

Although, due to the incapacity to actually, feasibly provide absolute proof of this conclusive being within those parameters, the main point of conjecture to disprove God exists as such is that it is not God, but something else.

Anything that is not a completely abiding figure by the conclusions drawn by centuries of research and contemplation into the matter, that does not inherently embody the axioms and demonstrated metaphysical elements, isn't worth discussing as this omnipotent being.

This is what should be discussed if you want to reach new revelations that haven't been discussed before. I believe a few anons have listed a few pastebins with every argument in the book against atheism, and then some, to approximately 96% logical end conclusions.
You can call this "zero evidence", but I'm not in my right to suggest otherwise.

so you just believe it because of your parents?

>I can't answer the question so I'm going to call you an idiot and then run away
ok

>conservatives
>republicans
At least fucking get one group assigned.

>Might help to study something before criticizing it to avoid looking like a retard
Religion comes from a psychological need for safety and structure in this chaotic world, which one would expect would be more represent in the political party known for liking structure and organization, you know?

It explains the phenomenon of religion better than the aberrant writing of some babbling retard on ergots, a couple thousand years ago.

>Zero evidence god is real

You don't know math do you? HAHAHAHAH, you know there is a reason all the top genius minds and scientists in history (look it up) believed in God buddy and I will tell you why. Because if you know what you are doing and smart enough you can find him.

“The first gulp from the glass of natural sciences will turn you into an atheist, but at the bottom of the glass God is waiting for you." - Werner Heisenberg

God wrote a ton of book, how many books did global warming write?
Also even scientists don't acknowledge global warming anymore, they moved the goalposts to climate change.

The Norse & Roman "Gods" you are questioning are only similar to God in name of the word used... they're like the equivalent of angels. Some people believe Hindu God is just references to the same God by a different name.
So basically, you asked a retarded, loaded question & you're expecting people to give you a years worth of literature information because your lazy ass couldn't do it on your own.

If it doesn't contain a modicum of intelligence, then how does it know how to keep all the forces in balance and know to treat you like a faggot?

Religion comes from men who were smart enough to find God then write stories so dumb people can find him too

>I've never studied spiritual experiences or had one so let me tell you what they are

Can any christcuck Jewish dicksucker here explain why you force all Americans to pay for your kike reserve in Israel?
I have white children I would rather keep the taxes for.
How about you christcucks form you're own band of crusadeLARPers to go defend Israel and stop taking money from Americans for you kike masters in israel

You can literally find god using nothing but statistics, I did it myself. When you get to the end of rabbit hole you will see everything in this world and always has been with exacting precision. There is an architect, who he, she, or they are remains to be seen and can only be speculated on but there is a puppet master

Quote above concerns DNA by the way

Global warming is real, and if the whole planet bands together this second we can make a possibly 0,15% difference.

You do realize that a single large volcano eruption emits more gasses and dust that contribute to the greenhouse effect than humans have managed to reduce production of in the last thirty years?

We're better off finding ways to induce global cooling than trying to cut down greenhouse gasses.

You thought you knew something because you saw the kikes kike on a stick meme and fell for it since he aren't a Christian and have been indoctrinated from birth by the kike system not to be he. Instead of looking into how the kikes hate Christianity or why I will just talk shit about it. Look guys stop being a Christian the only people wealthy enough, string enough, and organized enough to fight against the kikes! Forget how Christians conquered the entire world and how they had thriving civilizations for 1000's of years because of it and how the downfall of western civilization is directly correlated with the decline in Christianity, ha ha, they are Christ c-u-c-ks. Aren't I smart guys I showed those Christ c-u-c-ks he he right? Stop doing the kikes work for them you faggot

>If you don't believe in god, you are dumb

Nice arguments

I've probably had way more spiritual experiences than you, since I've suffered from insomnia and epilepsy since I was 9 years old. Here's the kicker, son. Spiritual experiences are just another part of our brain function, and whether you believe in god or not is irrelevant. You could believe in Barney the dinosaur for all I care, and you would still be able to have extremely life changing spiritual experiences.

Mathematics, and expressions of symmetry are not proof for a magical sky daddy that doesn't like it when you masturbate.

Oh and global warming is not real faggots

That's a pretty retarded analogy

>>If you don't believe in god, you are dumb
Never said this or anything like this. You are incapable of reading and comprehending a very simple sentence that is why I now have to assume you are dumb whereas I only thought you were uneducated about what you were saying before.

>Mathematics, and expressions of symmetry are not proof for a magical sky daddy that doesn't like it when you masturbate.
Never said this either again proofs or your dumby dumbness

No it is actually a very accurate one you just don't understand what it means apparently. It is explaining the statistical likelihood and amount of time it took for DNA to form to spring life

If god was real, would sweden still be a shithole? Is swedens faith being tested?

>I don't have proof for a magical creator, but I'll believe it anyway because it makes me feel good
>Anyone who disagrees either lacks reading comprehension or is dumb

K'

>I don't know you, so let me use my personal perception to create a false, subjective, concept of statistics and claim superiority while simultaneously falsely equating sleep-deprivation/epileptic hallucinations to spiritual experiences
Nice
>Belief in God irrelevant
See hallucination v spiritual experience

lol another post of pure fantasy of things I did not say. Nothing magical about it again pure stupidity from you. You are obviously just to dumb to understand what I am telling you so I will let you do w/e it is you do bro.

Lol canadians
What's it like living in an actual meme

Loads of evidence you are a retard.

Sage

What he is doing is known as confirmation bias and cherry picking. Don't bother he will never understand until he is smart enough to figure it out, or experiences it or he won't nothing anyone can do for him

How did you make such a long blank post?

this is true but how can we explain the vast discrepancies of cognitive ability and consciousness between humans and any other life form? we still have not found a true "missing link" between us and monkeys
>inb4 niggers

it's based on number of chars

yeah but the equivalence is false because a simple single celled life form is nowhere near as complex or as specific as a fully assembled 747

>simple single celled life form is nowhere near as complex or as specific a

bro do you even genetics?

>zero evidence life just spontaneously happened
>leftists believe in "equality" even if it means the deprivation of rights for others
>the globe warms up once every year
>Surprised someone is capable of critical thinking

yeah
The process is also different

I don't believe in a god but how did energy be put into the system to create the big bang?

>The process is also different

flag checks out
bro do you even math? What do statistical analysis of likelihoods have to do with process? Do you even know the difference between a permutation and combination?

says the faggot posting anime. too bad you've got fucking aids, ammiright? tis the fate of an anime faggot.

You don't know the statistical likelihood on either of those things.

You are right I haven't solved the equation myself but I do it's relevance and accuracy this isn't had to figure out there is simple formula to use to solve these things, all you have to know is how many "pieces" of a puzzle you have and how many possible ways they can fit together or in other words does order matter? which means these are both permutations because yes order does matter in both cases

>Climate Change is real
Yeah it is, how much of an affect do we humans have on it is the debate. Also nothing we do will stop the climate from changing.

>zero evidence God is real
3 days

Link a 100% accurate prediction from 5 or more years ago.

>the scientists behind the data themselves admitting they manipulated the data were just giving out fake news as a joke

Aha, and I guess I'll never have your particular set of spiritual experiences until I somehow reach the same conclusion that your particular perception of god is real
Hallucination and spiritual experiences are pretty similar, look at how many people report life changing spiritual experiences after a DMT trip. People with epilepsy also report experiencing extreme spiritual experiences which culminate in an epileptic seizure.
-

You are using your strong spiritual experiences, as proof and explanation for a mystical creator of the universe, when people from all walks of life are able to experience the same life changing events, even those who do not believe in god.

Bit silly, ins't it?

"For their are many lords and gods, but we serve the creator of all"

Global warming is real, but it's mostly natural climate change and since Western nations are turning into shit, I couldn't really give a shit about the future of the world.

Yeah, but a 747 needs to be put together in a specific way, and that way would not happen in the context of those pieces being smashed together with violent force, ever. This isn't akin to the way in which molecules bond.

Is it possible to use our current technology to cause an Ice-age?

Post traps.

no, but it's possible to use our current technology to ice this age

>Yeah, but a 747 needs to be put together in a specific way,

yeah so does DNA hence why I said they are both permutations. Why don't you go to the doctor and tell them to rearrange your DNA for and see if you still exist? pro tip: this is what radiation and viruses do and why they kill people. Leaf stop embarrassing yourself trying to act like you know what you are talking

Are traps gay papa UK?

Higher level discussion, IQ 250 required:
youtube.com/watch?v=sFth_8jIqdw

>republicans
why do you even make threads about american cancer politics? its garbage.

The specifics are different, you know that, you're being disingenuous, you know that human DNA is less complex than proto-life DNA, and the whole shebang. You're right, I am embarrassing myself by bothering to have a conversation about this like my point wasn't self-evident with my first post.

Oh universe, save me!

Nah m8, the penis is feminine

shooo leaf you have been squarely BTFO you are just to proud to admit it or too dumb to know it, either way, go do some research and stop posting shit, I know this impossible for a leaf but do give it the ole college try

>draw a girl
>insert symbol of Mars
>muh dik

YES "GOD" EXISTS IT CAN BE PROVEN CONCLUSIVELY. DO MEN KNOW WHO HE/SHE/THEY ARE? NO (THERE MAY A BE A FEW ON THIS PLANET POSSIBLY)

/THREAD

You can call God a governing principle, a simulation, aliens, w/e you want but there is no question "events" have been orchestrated not by accident

>My believes are being put to the test and I am losing my shit, the post

I don't know, the ice is melting, the weather is far more intense. Member Irma? Happened like a week ago. Also the planet is warming year by year. Hottest year on record: 2017, then 2016, then 2015 and so on. Don't be such a sheep.