Does user have a significant other?

Do you have a girlfriend, wife, etc?

hello, honeypot.

I'll have a wife soon but that's because I'm Muslim and in Islam it's so easy to find a wife

You have to go back

One ex-wife. One current wife, one kid.

Do not aid data-gathering posters

>I'll have a wife soon but that's because I'm Muslim and in Islam it's so easy to find a wife

you breed like rats

I have you guys

Kys nigger

no wife, no job, no children, lots and lots of university education.
Now i spend my time redpilling people online, what else can i do, liberals fucked the market.

I have (you)

I have my Fluttershy and other 2D waifus.
I don't need anybody else.

Married 5 years ago. Have 2 boys with light hair and grey eyes. First is 3 y.o, second is 1 y.o.

Yes.
She's much better than a sheep

There's no one worthwhile to spend a life with.
It always amounts to, "wow this girl is very nice and we have a lot of the same views."
Then it turns out she's athiestic of agnostic, honestly it's all so tiresome. But don't let that get in the way of reproducing.

Proofs

I have two husbands and a cocker spaniel named Barnaby

I had a girlfriend of four years who cheated on me not even 10 days after our anniversary

Mad as fuck but over it now

I'm her American lover. She loves me because I have nice teeth and am circumcised. Sorry mate

>two weeks ago
>date with qt Japanese girl
>get on really well, end up going home together
>seems super keen on a second date
>fuckyeah.jpg
>text a lot over the next few days
>a few days later suggest going for dinner during the week
>sorry user travelling for work, back in a week
>shit, okay
>texts from her stop
>text her while she's away, replies once and that's it
>give it a few days, busy with work anyway
>text her today, she saw it and didn't reply

Fuck my life

Literally what happened, we got on really well, fucked and she was really keen on a second date

Any insight here?

Using the word keen like it's going outta style didn't help. Also texting her like a clingy faggot didn't help

>circumcised
Good goy

i have a boyfriend. i love him.

I have a wife and my wife has 2 kids. And a croc tied up in the yard that I tag-team with the pet Kanga every now and then. Fuck emus.

>Ex-boyfriend here. Stop calling her before I find you.

I don't even have friends.

Some bitches are just fickle like the wind, just be a man and forget about her. She probably just wanted a good time and a cheeky fuck.

I have a girlfriend but she is clinically determined an idiot (under 100 IQ and can barely read and math is impossible for her), fitting for an user I guess

Probably the right advice

Plenty more azn qts here anyway

Thanks my dude