Daily Arab Thread

or DAT since im gonna force this into a thing.

A thread where Arab can shitpost and discuss Arab issues and make fun of Eurocucks and Amerifats.

Eurocucks/Amerifats are welcome to shitpost and discuss Arab topics too.

Filthy neet murtads not allowed.

Also
>Somalia
>Arab
Peek wan

>free palestine

Not arab but muslim and have decent influence on the arab/muslim world.

also
make me leave
snail eating frenchie

Day of the Shofar approaches

>ree get out americans middle east is arab land and arab general is an arab only

>israelies stole that land and palestine cutting a deal is like them taking the house and living you a kitchen reeeeee

We kill and behead eurocucks/amerifats everyday too. no hard feelings bro.
the topic clearly states you can shitpost as long as your discussing arab topics
>americunts in charge of reading comprehension

>americans killed tens of millions of iraqi muslims and should pay for that reeeeee

>morocco stronk we kill and behead the white turkeys with our black brothers hurrrrrr

Thanks for the bumps, im trying to be consistent with this thread and make it a daily thing so arabs can have a safe place to post and discuss things freely.

>inshallah osama bin laden goat commander when he never won a abttle in his life he was alexander teh greats gradnson hurrrrr

Nice shit thread. Look at brit/pol/ or other generals and consider re formatting. Also you are filthy subhumans. Give us oil and stay in your deserts.

>never won a battle in his
>when he started the biggest shitstorm since pearl harbor
if you ask me bin laden should have been your god just because of how much lulz he generated

Love your tagine and shakshouka, man.
Also, can you recommend a good source for learning Arabic?

Shut up you're not a murtad you're my brother in religion and I love you

Unfortunately Arabs and Muslims never do well on forums and imageboards because your unprecedented inferiority complex and inability to handle criticism turns every discussion into a flame war.

Thanks for the criticism, yes i am considering improving the formatting and changing the image. look forward to tomorrow's thread, i might even have a pastebin threadstarter by then.

Also no.
Thanks man, you have good taste. you can watch egyptian movies, hilarious stuff and you might pickup some arabic while at it

honestly i can say the same thing for you, you guys feel the need to start flame wars and deny every argument made with ignorance, but im i will try to change.
Like the thread says you are free to shitpost and call out arabs here, doesn't mean people will reply to you if you're not willing to actually have a discussion.

Moroccan are no true arabs tho, you colonized cucks.

Ok but realize that every time anyone tries to have a discussion with a Muslim who presents themselves as reasonable, this is how it ends up.

Say what?

checked

Belguel supports this idea.

Since I know no matter how many times I bump this thread it will never catch on, I will take this time to say:
The moment the Jewish military-industrial complex is gone we will kill you allahu akbars in the streets

>make fun of eurocucks
you mean yourself?

>piss be upon him

lol eurofags will go ape shi- oh wait....

Only bad thing about 9/11 was that the attackers died in new york

This

Went to your holy land
>le peace meme

>Morocco
>Arab
AhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahHahahahahaha

>getting triggered for getting called JIDF

You should be proud. Christians like you stick the Zionist cock in your ass to fulfill a shitty thought out prophecy.

Amazigh are Arabized tho

You're projecting. There's no one that gets more triggered than whites Christcucks in this board. Case in point: See all the sage posts in the thread and the butthurt: