Spain is eternal, secesionist btfo, press S to spit on their graves

Thread to laugh of catalacucks.

>14 politicians separratas detained, included junqueras nº2

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

We are going to secede and you will do nothing, you cant do nothing

>14 politicians arrested, included junqueras number 2.

>Muh Franco, muh democracy, muh rights

>Catalonians sepa ratas eternally BTFO

>¡Viva España y Viva la Guardia Civil!

Other urls found in this thread:

original.antiwar.com/justin/2017/09/17/catalonia-spanish-tiananmen-square/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I imagine your country sucks, that's why they want to stop being a part of it.
You can't stop the will of the people, moorfag.

You have no idea

Right now several BMR's are in Barcelona ready to restore the order if Mossos dont do their duty, CNP and Guardia Civil doing their job perfectly, hundreds of secesionist in the streets crying for an illegal referendum that isnt happening.

THERE WILL BE BLOOD

Catalan here. I don't give a shit about Catalonia nor Spain, but you're pretty on point. Still, for me it doesn't end until i leave this shipwreck for a functioning country. It's okay, i'm as white as they come, green eyes and speak english and russian.
Fuck you Spain, Fuck you Catalonia.

As far as I've noticed, Catalonian independence is mostly a left wing thing, but also to do with identity for some.

Pretty conflicted about it personally. I support the right wing in any country, but having the borders of Europe change would show the world that our current situation isn't set in stone, which would be positive for the rest of us.
I'll just wait and pretend I supported the winning side.

t. Russian kike

You're wrong, but you couldn't be blamed since this is the image they've chosen to project in order to garner international simpathy. Catalanism (advocacy of a better status for catalonia inside Spain) has always been an issue on both sides of the alley, left or right mostly depended on whether you came from the city or the countryside. Independentism was for most of it's history a fringe uber-right wing movement that nobody gave two shits about. then the spanish government decided to drag more and more the solving of long overdue (mostly economical) tensions and the catalan politics took this old idea, revamped it, gave it a nice and shiny coat of paint and now parade it as such. But i encourage you to visit the catalan countryside. They're very much independentist. And they're also very much right wing.
As i said before tho, not defending anyone here. All of the Iberian peninsula can get nuked for all i care.

>each time the 'h's and 'a's switch positions, line to line.
My fucking autism!!

que pasa maricas?

Don't you worry, i wouldn't be caught dead in germany. Your alpine, mostly german speaking brothers are very attractive to me, though

When Catalonia would split, which government would be more right wing, what's left of Spain or Catalonia?

Will this provoke ETA as well?

Hard to say. You see, independentists are now conformed in a coalition of three parties. One is totally right wing but are holding their horses just to get support. another one is left wing by name but in reality are leeches making a career on peddling independence and don't much give a crap. The third one are total nutjob sjw's. Beacuse of how much politics have been shifting lately, i can't predict which one would get the cake in independent catalonia. There would be. amassive ideological rift between Barcelona (only one city, but almost half the population of the region in there) which most independentists there are total sjw's. or the countryside/ rest of the region, which is as right wing, if not more, than the rest of spain.
Thing is, this right wing is mostly traditionalist, so they would probably shut up if their economical.
demands are met.
It would probably be like 2 countries in 1

What's in it for them? the basque country is pretty much de facto independent. For the most part, basques are already happy with what they have and no longer see it profitable to get behind some religious nutjobs. Besides the band is gone years ago. If something remains, it's Fringe

Americans are so fucking dumb, it's not even funny at this point.

I was thinking more like a snowball effect. I mean, Basque has/had ETA, what will restrain Catalonia to develop its own group?

oh there was a similar group, "Terra Lliure" they were pathetic in all regards: numbers, ideology and efficacy. I think they were even allied with eta.
And if you go further back in time, in the early XXth century there was "Estat Català" which was basically just like the Freikorps, but for catalan independence

can a burger get a quick rundown please?

Catalonia (cheap beach and paella) want of spain no more. Catalonia make lots of money for spain so spain angry. Catalonia politicians need of push this because if not lose credibility. Spanish presient need of crackdown because if not he of lose supports. no one of back down. on october 1, vote if independent. of non constitutional, but of no choice because central government no allow referendum. of maybe civil war, but everyone pussies.

That good enough?

>independence coalition wins region Al govt election in Catalonia with promise of referendum
>pass a vote to hold a referendum in regional parliament
>government of Spain says they're not allowed and use the supreme court to say it's unconstitutional
>Catalonian govt isn't allowed to legally hold any referendum but decides to keep its promise and hold an illegal one regardless
>now it's getting closer the Spanish govt are using police forces to make political arrests, steal ballot boxes and disrupt the infrastructure for the vote

Basically brings us up to date.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

100% accurate

De donde eres? ets català, també?

Is pol sending brigades to spain so we can protect the monarchy from the marxists in Catalonia in the upcoming civil war?

Catalan here
They should have activated article 155 a year before and sent the tanks

regional govt*

Also the Spanish government has asked the political districts of Catalonia if they're going to try to hold the vote and only a very small amount (but a few big population centres) said they wouldn't do it, the rest either didn't say either way or said they would.

There's already conflict between the regional and national governments as Catalonia is stopping sending audits and money reports and shit like that and trying to cut Spain out (mostly to prevent incriminating themselves because they'd have to reveal that they'd been finding an illegal vote).

The problem is that even though the Catalonian government passed it as legislation to be a binding referendum, the Spanish government nullified it and made all of the legislation illegal, so really even though successfully staging the vote (which may well win) would be a huge political victory for Catalonia, the Spanish government and the EU will almost certainly just ignore it completely because it was illegal and very unreliable (they don't have proper access to the electoral register iirc and also they might have too many ballots confiscated and stations shut down for people to vote properly).

All it'll really do is be a big boost to the popularity of the independence parties in Catalonian politics.

Thanks! This burger is satisfied... now for something sweet.

Good post.

S S S S S S S

I want Junqueras and Puigdemont in Carabanchel Prison being anally raped.

Shouldn't that be jajajajajajajaja etc?

Not an independist, but you're a moron and i oity anyone who would give their life for this miserable country and/or this illegitimate monarchy

I pity*

Stop bitching and do something to change it

NP senpai, please do us a favour and nuke this place

i don't want to change it, just to flee :D:DDDDD

This is why your continent and civilization is dying. You people have no pride in your country and it's history. You've been jewed, hard.

but i can't feel any pride for this wreck. You know, before i saw the outside world, i thought i was just an anti nationalist, but then i visited other countries and felt, clearly in my hard, that i COULD fight to death for them, i COULD feel pride in being part of them. It's just spain (and catalonia for that matter) that has a problem.

i feel the same for croatia
its just such a corrupted fucking shithole

You have no clue how deluded the Catalans are. They are asking for the independence of a Country that NEVER existed, just like the Americucks keep putting Occitania as an independent country on their retarded "perfect Europe" maps.

In any case the current movement is due to the reaction to the Franco treatment (same reason why the Basque went full djihad). The way the Spanish state and the Catalans elite managed it just made it worse with years of propaganda afterwards on both sides.

Whatever happens, if Catalunya becomes independent, gg to them, they'll end up with a far left state with so much debt and such a thicc deficit their credit rating will go to greek level of instability.

Should I vote for Vox?

This is a mistake. We used force to crush the Irish in 1916 and they still haven't shut up about it.

you should visit switzerland, senpai. You will be overwhelmed by an incredible sense of patriotism, even if you had nothing to do with that place before. they are so civil, so logical, so... functioning.

i love switzerland too
it is actually my favourite european country

don't worry, they won't, rajoy wouldn't move a finger if it was up to him, he's just being pressured to do so. and the spanish government is stupid, but i still think they are smart enough not to send the tanks. And if they so, it would be such a shameful massacre (i can't imagine anyone in the independist side using any force and there are no military elements) that spain would be tainted forever, the EU could no longer back them up.

right? i get so angry when people say switzerland only works because of banks. it's so much more. It's the attitude, the mutual respect between government and populace. i havent seen that anywhere else

Occitania on perfect maps is not for nostalgia of some imaginary country, but to break up the French and prevent them from having any real influence.

This user is a retarded liar. The independentist are a bunch of comunist idiots. Cataluña is the California of Spain

original.antiwar.com/justin/2017/09/17/catalonia-spanish-tiananmen-square/

>With Western elites pushing hard for centralization on a global scale, and the creation of ever-bigger more “inclusive” international constructions – trading blocs like NAFTA and the TPP, and the shoring up of NATO as well as the EU super-state – insurgent trends in the other direction like the Brexit campaign and the Catalonian independence movement are being bitterly resisted by the powers that be. They couldn’t use force to subdue the Brexiteers, of course, but it looks like the centralizers of Madrid are being given the green light to do their worst when October 1 dawns.

>This would be a huge mistake that would backfire immediately and explosively. For what the West is facing is the prospect of a Tiananmen Square incident taking place in its very midst – an act of violence that, far from ensuring the legitimacy of the authorities in Madrid, would quickly delegitimize them in the eyes not only of their own countrymen but of the entire world. Catalonia would become the collective embodiment of “Tank Man,” with the Madrid authorities taking the role of the despots of Beijing.

>2017
>believing you live in a democracy

lol

>an*rchist Catalaniggers getting rekt again
oy vey this anudda 1939

>Wanting to prevent the good guy main character of History from having influence.

Your german blood is showing, Anglo.

>hurr they're a bunch of retards
>refuses to let them leave

fucking kek

stop defending your fascist politicians when it's clearly all about money

Has visto el campo catalán, retrasado? son carlistas! que no apoyen a TU rey no significa que no sean igual de retrógrados que tú, solo tienen una identidad distinta.
Si hablas de barcelona, podemos estar de acuerdo.

This user is on point.
Gotta tell you, at least your empire had their shit together

REMEMBER THAT GOYIM ?

Spanish Police have released striking pictures of a huge weapons haul seized from an organised crime group.
It includes over 10,000 assault rifles, machine guns, pistols, revolvers, and 400 shells and grenades.
The guns and ammunition were seized in January during an operation against firearms trafficking.
Investigators also found an illegal workshop with machinery to manipulate and reactivate weapons, near Bilbao. Five people were arrested.
Cash amounting to 80,000 euros (£70,000 / $85,000) was seized.

it was in March 2017

I think it was for the referundum

CIVIL WAR WILL HAPPEN SOON

Catalan here. Fuck these people that want to divide Spain. But the central government is making themselves look more hateable which each day.
Los carlistas somos regionalistas, pero no queremos dividir Espana.

>Catalonian independence is mostly a left wing thing

The reason why Catalonian independence movement has gone too far is because right wing supports it too.

Is catalonia the white part of spain?

Wouldnt it be a good thing if you could rid your country of most of its retarded leftists

>Carlismo
>2017

I support all secesionists wherever they are. Sup Forums should support them too because in some decades, when the question of a white separation will be asked, it's better the world to be already used to separatism and to consider it as a basic right of the people

American obsession with race is comical at this point.

Was Catalonia ever independent?

This isn't going to end well

So if California tries to secede something like this would happen, interesting.

It was, under the name of Aragon with two other Spanish regions : the Baleares and Valencia

How's life in Quimper?

That's not being independent

The Catalan right-wing supports inddependence too, that's the source of most the struggles within the movement, having commies at the side of right-wingers

We have Catalans in Sardinia too, a full city to be exact
Please take em back the only good thing about them is that their women have huge boobs

mudshit Paki subhuman detected.

>under the name of Aragon
Catalonia was part of the Crown of Aragon.
Besides, Aragon still exists.
So no, Catalonia was never independent.

The county of Barcelona was independent before anyway, at the time the Moors occupied 3/4 of Spain

>getting triggered this easily

fucking kek

The kingdom of Aragon contained Catalunya, it didn't bear a different name.

Same in France. I hate them. Arrogant and pretentious, like the majority of people in the south.

This will be a struggle for power if Catalonia become independent. If you truly want to succeed you need to ditch the communists asap.

Somehow I think there are bigger hand in play.

The Crown of Aragon was the functional union between the Kingdom of Aragon and the County of Barcelona (aka Catalonia) and it let both regions self-govern, just that for foreign relations it functioned as a single unit.

literally Catalan Hodor

>the only good thing about them is that their women have huge boobs
Which city? Asking for a friend

>communists

What are you even talking about lmao

Stop listening to the idiots with spanish flags because they're all a bunch of fascists. Real catalonians are in the streets.

The Crown of Aragon contained Aragon, Catalonia, the Baleares and Valencia. It means 4/5 of the territory spoke catalan and was of catalan culture, including the biggest city, Barcelona. So I guess it's pretty legit to say it was the greater Catalonia under a different name

Ahmed just go, you're a disgrace. Enjoy your few remaining years in the first world before you get deported.

>white bois will become a minority in your lifetime

Feels good man.

>Sup Forums
>leaving their basement

>the majority of people in the south
The southern half of France is Algeria. You are the last of a dying breed speaking a dying language.

Catalonia will basically be another enclave. A nice landing beach for rapefugees and other undesirables. Who said I'm pro Catalonia? I'm forming my opinion, but I'm pretty sceptical. Screechers in the streets have no relevance to me.

for country I do. See you on the streets Oct 1! I'll make sure to kill you by second hand embarrasment

This

Being this sad and pathetic that you pretend you aren't a 15yo aspie raised by a single mum. Honestly, this is pathetic mate - you're an absolute mincer.

France is greater Ile de France under a different name?

>I'm forming my opinion

I don't think you're capable of that since you're talking about shit that has nothing to do with reality.

not from there but if it's sardinia it must be Alguer

NOMÉS

>dying language
Thanks for your science my Amerilard friend

Why don't they campaign for the independence of Aragon then, since that actually existed?

FYI.. Meanwhile in Catalonia: Guess why some Catalonian flags have a red star in it ..

Keep giving me (You)s.

See : and: