I'm scared guys

I just saw a middleaged male arab buy most of my local grocery stores supply of hairspray, dye and similar products for a few hundred bucks.
Could he do something with that?

yeah.
arabs don't use haircare products.

Probably going to glitterbomb the u-bahn with fabulous bacha bazi gayness.

He was bald and it didn't look like bought it for a hairsalon or anything, considering he just grabbed boxes of whatever they had.

See you in the afterlife, brother.

Mashalla xD

Stay inside for the next couple of months if you can.

You can laugh while all the idiot liberals who trust the sandnigger not to do anything get blown to bits.

Report to get the deport

Good thing i don't usually go outside anyway

He's going for the Trump haircut.

IEDs can be made with shampoo bottles. Arabs are very good at creating bombs from home made materials.

What are you implying?
reported to GSG9 fpr hate speech

Did he buy hydrogen peroxide?

If you heat a muffled boom you will then know the answer

Was he a bit creative looking? Might be legit. Lots of gay Arabs flee MENA.

Def doing the dyed ginger beard thing. This is a thing Arabs do to signal that they are available to be "bottoms" in secret LGBT relationships

Really? Why not just download Grindr and write "bottom" in your profile? More subtle than a ginger beard.

I'm not sure, don't have a lot of chemical knowledge. Aside from hairspray and dyes, he also bought deodorant spray and a few bottles i couldn't identify.

if you did not notice, barber shops is something that many sandniggers apparently like to do as their proffession. it could be for this. but if it was a very suspicious situation, why dont you contact the police instead of asking for advice on a website you dumb fucking faggot autist.

Your from Germany, so probably

reselling them in his shop.

Sounds like a average day in Germayistan.

A few hundred bucks? Man, what a smart shopper!

most likely he'll just kill himself with it. switching to cars was the smartest idea they had in a while because none of those guys has any lab experience and would know how to build a functional bomb without losing his hands.

this seems like a very possible scenario too.

>most reasonable explanation
He's has a very small hairdressing business and he was on a supply run

>Sup Forums answer
ALLAHU AKBAR

Report it to the police, seriously.

>leaf

PERMED
E
R
M
E
D

press f for krautanon

>Could he do something with that?
Who fucking cares.

The police would have arrested him for insinuating that a brown person could possibly be acting suspiciously.

I seriously don't wanna get involved desu, lots of social anxiety and fear of getting in some kinda trouble, but right after he left the door, the cashier called someone on the phone so i wouldn't be surprised if he reported him.

why hesitate to report it? go on

The police already knows, anyway. You can be pretty certain that their anti-terror divisions get a notification when someone is buying large amounts of stuff that can be used for building bombs. That's why we have like a hundred arrests for every "successful" attack.

peroxide, ammonia. hmm.

its just side part and extensions of living in a multiculti nation anons. theres more than one way to get bleached dont you know

Fucking report it. He's buying fucking chemicals that can be used to make a fucking bomb.

It's part and parcel. Calm your fucking tits.

Probably runs a hair salon

They can do it. But theyre not very good at it.

>you're

Probably smart to do so. Be discreet tho, don’t wanna be arrested for implied racism.

It's worse than you could imagine. He is making You Don't Mess With The Zohan 2.

NOOOOOOOOOOO.jpg

Up the Ra

That does it. Deport them all.

Maybe he's gonna try something like this, but with an army of sandniggaz.

He's going to chemical bomb his hair stylist clientele.

>arabs don't use haircare products.
Whut. They use more haircare products than any other ethnic group.

Don't stereotype, Fritz. This is paranoia.

There are a lot of barber shops opened up by muslim immigrants, so I would not worry TOO much, but had you seen him purchase excessively quantities of hydrogen peroxide, THEN would the time to start worrying, OP.

>2221221
WAIT FUCK I DIDN'T MEAN IT LITERALLY

Maybe his wife just smells like shit.

It's usually present in almost all hair dyes.

nah, i think you're fine

this is the old tradition. Literally has been secret since the prophet ascended (pbuh). Ginger beard means willing to play part of the woman in emergency also.

Sounds like a John Waters stage production.

They know it and let it happen.
The order comes from some powerful people, who are laughing at the disorder in Europe, while they are safe watching this reality tv show, that we are part of.

What bros. Whites need this kind of self-sacrificing spirit.

Is that what Jesus was trying to tell us?

Maybe the nigga owns a hair salon ya fucking idiot. If anything throw a tire in his yard so hed need to call the city to come pick it up. That's what we do in the south if we don't like someone

This. Truck comes in later.