Gonna dump a few chapters of My Name is Nero, a manga about the Roman emperor Nero, now that it's completely scanlated

Gonna dump a few chapters of My Name is Nero, a manga about the Roman emperor Nero, now that it's completely scanlated.

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.co.nz/#F!119QSBhS!bCe22AtmY6puabi3XL5b1A
hoxtranslations.blogspot.com/2016/05/some-thoughts-about-manga-20.html),
mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=40591)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I didn't know this was being worked on but now I'm pretty excited to read it.

Umu.

Oh, and for those of you who want a dl link: mega.co.nz/#F!119QSBhS!bCe22AtmY6puabi3XL5b1A

Yeah, there was certainly a long hiatus since the first chapter got scanlated more than 12 years ago before I picked it up.

I really don't understand why Nasu picked Nero of all Roman emperors to be another Saber-clone. I mean, at least pick Commodus so the whole fighting thing would make sense. Nero was a fat ruler who cared more about singing and acting than fighting.

Lurking, thanks for the dump.

Yo, is this Yas?

Most certainly yes. He drew this series all the way back in 1998.

What are you gonna work on next?
Pretty sure he just picked up the most known one to the common folk.

Welp, got this raw in my pc. Thanks for the translation.
I'm waiting for the mom incestous sub texts

Do I have to make an account to get it to download or something? I never get this stupid site to work. I don't want to join a site. The fuck.

Gonna be doing Shiriagari's Don Quixote adaptation and a few early-period Hoshino Yukinobu oneshot collections with Illuminati-scans.

No, there's no signing up involved in downloading. Just click the "download through your browser" option.

>Hoshino Yukinobu oneshot collections
Sweet.

>tfw no manga about based Diogenes.

You say that but no matter what I click it puts it into some weird queue and then nothing happens.
Fuck it. I'll just save images individually once it gets uploaded somewhere. I can't stand this stupid site. I don't understand why everyone loves using it so much.

Thanks op, these are the best kinds of threads

Is this not the screen you see when you click on a dl link?

Nevermind apparently the download isn't instant to my computer and I was supposed to wait and waste my time while it did some stupid download through the site instead of the normal way like everything else. I'll never understand this shit and why it can't download like everything else. I don't see how that is direct at all if I can't close the tab after clicking download. I never understood why these kind of sites can't just give me the file and like to waste my time.

>Yoshikazu Yasuhiko

I thought the art looked familiar.

I guess he is a westaboo.

Because Nero was fucking nuts.

The mushrooms on this page comes from one account claiming Claudius died eating a poisoned mushroom.

No, not really. He just has a healthy interest in different cultures. If he were a westaboo, he wouldn't have spent the last 15 years drawing various manga about East Asian history.

Plenty of "mad" emperors to choose from in Roman history though.

By the way Hox did you know your DL link on your site for Alexandros died?

If it's a sendspace link, then that's fine. None of those are meant to be permanent. I've already linked my mega folder in my projects page, and the link there works just fine.

Why is he leaning on the D?

romans are gay af senpai

>Kycilia x Char /s/ intensifies

>sculpt puer
>vocare puella

Just finished reading the last volume hours ago, pretty good. Hopefully you will continue to find and do these historical mangos hox.

>historical manga

Aw yiss

Glad to hear you enjoyed it. I'm not sure how many people agree with my interpretation of it as a Christian parable (hoxtranslations.blogspot.com/2016/05/some-thoughts-about-manga-20.html), but I hoped they enjoy the ending nonetheless.

Romans were so weird.

He got a blowjob?

Also, Yasuhiko has so many based manga utilizing great settings so few mangaka bother with. Like this one (mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=40591) with Japanese, Westerners, Chinese, and native Taiwan tribals duking it out.

Were blowjobs invented yet?

Sex and brothels was a huge part of Roman culture. 19th century Europeans who had idolized the Romans were shocked when they started investigating ancient artefacts and ruins and realized this.

I'm always a bit creeped out by you Hox, as I am by all tripfags, but i thank you for bringing this manga to my attention.

Hox!!! Update your MAL one day, please.

My username isn't Hox so how would you even know it? I don't like using it in any case, hence why I abandoned it immediately upon creating an account 7 years ago.

I found it by chance! Also, I figured as much, but it doesn't hurt to ask.

Do you keep a list, and would you ever send it to me? Please say yes.

I stopped keeping a list of anime and manga, if that's what you mean, a long time ago. The only list I try to keep nowadays is my goodreads just so I can easily know which book to refer back if I'm trying to recall something I've read.

Oh, okay. ;_;

Thanks anyway, Hox! You're the best!