Youtube silenced joe rogan by silently removing comment sections from every one of his videos on the main 'PowerfulJRE'...

youtube silenced joe rogan by silently removing comment sections from every one of his videos on the main 'PowerfulJRE' channel.

Check the image. JRE got turbofucked and his comment sections shadow-banned by Google leftist feminist safe-space fuck-heads.

Get off your anti-depressants men. It's time to face the music and take back our fucking internet

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=obmt_PkIfBE
youtube.com/watch?v=dGL5eRw7rXU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

cmon g

wow./.. Google's evil knows no limits.

The guy from Dirty Jobs?

yawn

just switch to vimeo/dailymotion if you're that upset about being censored on youtube.

oh, but joe rogan wants the jew shekels himself, so that's not an option, is it? hypocritical, not just him, but most people whose lives youtube made, yet they shit on it every time there's a reason for it.

fear factor
ufc commentator

most importantly, runs a podcast popular among kekistani's

Maybe if youtube didn't act like an abusive boyfriend, they wouldn't do that.
But yes, Joe should just make a patreon and switch to Vimeo until Vimeo makes a program for content producers to actually get some money/incentives from.

Joe Rogan? The idiot who played the janitor on "Newsradio" like 100 years ago? Who fucking cares?

Youtube is not "The internet"

>politics on Sup Forums
I come to Sup Forums to escape politics, fuck off and hang yourself m8

oh my god you NEETs really are out of the loop. he has basically the best podcast and has had the best podcast for like 5 years in a row.

>Maybe if youtube didn't act like an abusive boyfriend, they wouldn't do that.

Well, they do act like that, so maybe these online personalities actually DO like being abused (and paid) for the abuse?

oh let me guess the internet is Urbit right? IPFS? Tor? Who the fuck uses those? EVERYONE uses youtube and google services, they are literally the internet, period, now please stop shitting up Sup Forums with your overly-semantic bullshit when we all know Google is inexorably tied to the internet and it's services

>videos not displaying comments reeeeee
look at the videos on his page
>all display comments
look at the streams on his page
>No comments
>look at sidebar
>"Chat disabled for this video"
Goddamn you're retarded.

Please stop shitting up Sup Forums with threads that barely have anything to do with technology
Also stop using that retarded name

>yet they shit on it every time there's a reason for it
Why wouldn't they complain when there's a reason to complain? Shitting on YouTube is as American as complaining about potholes

aha thanks m8. knew I was wrong

No. Google is not "the internet". Yes, Google services account for 40% of the traffic on the internet, but you wouldn't call a cup of coffee that's 40% sugar and cream "a cup of sugar and cream with some coffee added in", it's a cup of coffee.

>runs a podcast popular among kekistani's
Oh, he had it coming anyways

Yes I go to starbucks.

>youtube.com/watch?v=obmt_PkIfBE
this one has comments, stupid

>0 argument left
How fitting

ITT: Butthurt, technically illiterate cunts claiming that Google is the internet.

also, #839 to now have no comment section
let's see if this changes from my timestamp

Republicans are a bit "slow", it's not a news

Jewtube and google are companies, they provide a service, and have the right to do whatever the fuck they want with their platform, no "free speech or muh freedoms" argument is gonna stop them from doing whatever the fuck they want, they can block the word nigger on android and you can go fuck yourself or use a rom.

If you don't like the shit they're pulling, immigrate to another video hosting service, and for watching use an adblocker, and generally stop using google services all together starting with emails and up to stock play store and services droids.

You have to be over 18 to post on this board

Google can do it if they want. It's a privately owned company and it is their right to do it. When you register for youtube you accept their terms, and a while back they sent out some new terms that probably had something in it that included this scenario.

Don't like it? Seek an alternative, or build one yourself.

/thread

How many layers of irony is moot on to be employed as Chief Luggage Officer by this company?

>youtube
>e-celeb
>tech illiterate
Sums up retarded normalfags

How did you even find Sup Forums tech board?

>You forgot the schizo Sup Forums cultist
I would've removed his channel completely If I was a mod there

It's not irony it's betrayal.
We've been mainstream for years brah.

Can we do something about this?
Maybe make memes and spam them on 9gag/etc?

Yeah you do that.

:(

IT'S ABOUT ETHICS IN VIDEO GAME JOURNALISM REEEEEEE

kek

Go have to go back.

Oh, so this just a shill thread for your favorite eceleb. Hope you're at least getting paid.

Youtube can censor whatever it likes faggot. If you don't like it, don't use it.

parasites cant come up with their stuff. people call Nazis parasites for a reason.

>youtube silenced joe rogan
e-celebs are fucking cancer, so good for yt

it was probably his sound engineer Jamie.
he's been known to delete youtube comments when videos are uploaded.

All Ben Shapiro's shit is fine, same with PragerU
unlikely it's google.

Also.
Milo's one still has comments
youtube.com/watch?v=dGL5eRw7rXU

OP did you take JRE videos that were streamed live? those don't show comments.
normally the live streams are edited and reuploaded so anything that was live and left unedited wont have comments
ergo all the fight companions

ahahahah if this is true then that's ridiculous

JR is alt-centrist (like me)

Hah hah best way to redpill jre normies is google fucking over his youtube channel. He does his own ads at least.

google and facebook offices need a CHARLIE HEBDO treatment, to make them understand
they will calm down after about 20 or 40 managers and employees get that treatment

Alt tube when

Fear factor and

Joe Rogan stated on a Podcast ~1.5 months ago stating he was disabling comments. I'll try to find the podcast in question.

This was a wise move by ((them)).

Joe was starting to influence a lot of chads and normies with his theories. ((They)) are deperate to keep their enemies weak and powerless, not the type of people who watch combat sports who they need to fight in their wars.