Girls und Panzer

>Ich möchte Tankwondo zu sehen!
Here you go.
nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=816185

Hippos are the best

I want to cuddle with Shizuka!

This is my wife.

So, in the end, only the Tiger was left standing.

Is this proof of the Tiger's superiority?

Why stop facts?

How the fuck was the university team allowed to field a Centurion?

Mk.1

You don't complain about the Karl but the stupid centurion.

Thread move too fast.

But how long will it last?

Why is this questioned asked like every dozen posts?

They were first put out in 1945, weren't they?

Because it was a fucking Mk.1 which is just within the legal cut-off line. What made it the monster that it was in the movie was its crew. Arisu's crew looks bland but they're actually insane.

Did we ever even see her crew?

Briefly at the start of the match.
Driver is a megane cutie and need more exposure.

Rank commanders in terms of ability

1. Miho
2. Maho
3. Darjeeling
4. Kay
5. Katyusha
6. Anchovy
7. Nishi

Unranked: Mika, because she only fielded her own tank, though we hear from side materials that she is on par with Maho at least.

>that granny-glasses dork was the one dodging tank shots 2v1
I wonder if she rides dick half as well as she rides a tank.

Fascinating horseshit.

All supported by the series.

Its a Mk 1.

The gun is a 17 pounder, the frontal armor is 76mm sloped.

>the team that took out 4 Chihas, Duck, Rabbit, Turtle, Mallard, Anteater, and Anzio

Despite looking like generics, they're quite possibly the strongest team in the whole series.

It took the MihoMaho dream team to 2v1 her and surprise them.

They also would've gotten Miho earlier if they didn't flinch at the bear.

So if it's so evident then why did you bother posting your super cool powerrankings list you fucking fagglord?

which clearly shows that Katyusha should be 4th instead of Kay.

I don't even understand the bear thing.
Were they all Boco fanatics? Why did the driver and gunner hesitate.

The loli going fangirl for a moment on some bear memorabilia shouldn't have affected her crew.

Kind of strange why the gunner also stopped when the bear came.
Though that may also mean the gunner knew the commander very well, like the rest of the college team.

Meant to quote

Was the university team actually comprised of college-aged women attending post-secondary, or was that just a weird naming convention for some bigshot highschool?

Probably because they noticed Arisu hesitated, so they ended up hesitating as well without thinking. Unexpected shit can really throw you off when you have tunnel vision.

I think it was actual university because 大学

They're all uni, it's explicitly said Arisu jumped grades so she never went to high school. Or middle school for that matter, since she's only 12.

>Why did the driver and gunner hesitate.
Because they do things when given the command.

Think of it this way, the gunner doesn't know what is going on around the tank because the gunsights are very worthless at looking at anything the gun isn't pointing at.
For all she knows, there could be something happening that she couldn't see and the TC might yell for her to shoot something else, or the driver might be ordered to do an quick maneuver in response to something else.

I think it might be mandatory safety training to immediately stop whenever an unexpected moving object that may be living surprises you.

Like earlier during the exhibition match, when they entered a populated area, it became a no fire zone.

So to prevent any chance of collateral casualties they're trained to assess anything that's not a tank before shooting.

I can't imagine the shit Senshado would get if a bystanding child were accidentally shot.

Any tank made before1945 August is fine

I'm pretty sure all children are pre-coated with magical anti-antitank teflon. You could probably swing a child like a bat and send the shell right back to sender.

Seriously, how the hell was that allowed? That's cheap as hell

>immediately stop whenever an unexpected moving object that may be living surprises you.
Also, an ally might unknowingly drive into your shot, so you'll want to not shoot when something unexpected drives in front of your shot.

Why, does university mean differently in the US or something?
Also as a counterpoint: Sanders is properly Sanders University Affiliated High School, and they're definitely high schoolers.

Approval was rushed by the dick politician.

Because the guy who signs the judge's paycheck approved it. He had a vested interest in seeing Oorai shut down and was doing what he could to rig the match for the other side.

Arisu mindcontrols the crew.

They're an extension of her body

Interestingly, he said open topped stuff got approved because it was also approved for the pro league.

I wonder what crap we can expect from the pro games now.

Remember what Saunders said?
They were planning on buying one of "those." Which means massive siege guns. But they were still under approval.

Meaning the glassesman rushed the University's approval to get the Karl-Gerat against Ooarai.

Somebody is linking to this thread on Sup Forums

Highschools in the US aren't normally named after colleges or universities, even when they're associated with them. Having the word "University" attached to anything other than a University is entirely foreign to me.