Traditionalist Politics

Hi, Sup Forums I am feeling down lately. I believe that traditionalism is the way to go, however every girl that I get a crush on seems to be in a relationship already.

One was an e-celeb (or her sister is) and she seems like she will probably get married to whoever she is currently dating. This seems like the trend for all the traditional girls that there are.

I'm young, only 22, about to graduate from school. I still can't seem to find any girls that are traditional, it is starting to feel like female youtubers just push the trad life meme to get donations and sell books.

Have I been sold a lie Sup Forums? I don't know what to do, just been a little bit down lately and wanted to talk about this in an anonymous place where I cannot be censured or ostracized like in a liberal university.

Does anyone have any success stories with finding traditional women?

Other urls found in this thread:

wrathofgnon.tumblr.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=ZTf9z_2FKao
youtube.com/watch?v=UKFvJZApijE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Lives in America
>Wants women who aren't retarded
Seriously though, they do exist, find places to hang out with people (republican party branches should have some sheilas there) and just find the right woman. Now stop using Sup Forums to moan about your shit sex life and get laid.
Best of luck pal.

dude, this civilization is in decline, you better find yourself a safe space in the first place

It's not about sex you degenerate dingo, it's about being able to find a good woman that you can have a family with

god damn kangaroo fuckers always ruin everything

man you live in poland, that and hungary are probably two of the best places to be right now

at least your governments aren't capitulating, hopefully trump will not either

is the whole trad life thing a lie used by youtubers to make money? or is this a real thing?

>not about sex
>wants a family
Do you actually have autism?

banging random whores does not make a family and a wife

jesus christ dingos are literally sub-human

>is the whole trad life thing a lie used by youtubers to make money? or is this a real thing?
I suppose you can always find somebody here and there. I guess in Utah among mormons trad life is practiced. Elsewhere I don't know. Maybe in some intentional christian communities. Other than that only Middle East is traditional

>Didn't even read what I said in my op
>talks shit
Seriously do you have autism? I said to go to places like republican party branches and find the right woman. Fuck me burgers are retarded.

please just kill yourself dingo, i cannot converse with 65 IQ kangaroo humpers. go eat some vegemite. (((republican)))

how is it in poland? yeah, i guess i should try to find a catholic girl... well i can try at least

>dingo
Well it's confirmed, you have autism. Whatever man enjoy seeing all of your crushes fuck other men like the cuck you are. Whatever we don't need autists in the gene pool anyway.

nigger i am happy if a crush finds a good man and has a good family and lots of white babies, none of my crushes are dumb whores like yours are

they don't just sleep around because they are dingo sluts

please fuck off back to plebbititmgtow or whatever you are

There are no traditional women available to you, you needed to pick her up in high school when you were both young and she needed to have been raised by a strong (and present) father figure.

That being said, note that women are innately malleable and if you command respect in the relationship, she will conform to your views. This is made especially easy for you, because you want a traditional woman and most ladies have the capacity and secret desire to be one.

a lot of people say this, but it's not like i can go back in time, also so many girls in my age cohort are whores, and well you probably know the marriage statistics and how trying to turn a hoe into a housewife works out...

That's the commanding respect part. If she doesn't fear that you'll walk out on her instead of the other way around, you do not command the respect in the relationship and it's probably doomed to fail. You have to be proud of yourself and confident before she will bother even listening to your views.

>aryanwomenoutsideofwheatfields.jpg
She is not aryan.

commanding respect cannot retroactively go back in time and erase the 20 chads she banged in high school and college though lol

oh ok then what is she? it was mostly just a joke because of the aryan women in wheatfields meme

Baltic.

Why would you want a girl who banged 20 chads already? I thought you wanted a traditional woman, I'm saying you can make one out of nearly any woman. Just find a woman that meets your other parameters, such as low partner count, attractiveness, personality, etc and then spend time with her. If she looks up to you, she will eventually adopt your views.

Maybe pic related will help you.

i may have not articulated it well but that was the point, i can't find women that are not whores around where i live

i do want a traditional woman, i can't make one out of a slutty party girl though... it just won't work.

thank you for the pic, i will read that later

Finding a Trad wife in todays age is one of the most difficult things you can do. And if you arent a dominant man, your chances are even less so. Work on yourself first, become dominant, bang sluts in the process because its going to take a hell of a long time.

Find a Russian girl, Chinese or Paraguayan.

>Find a Russian girl
where does this meme come from that Russians are traditional? Is it because they have big monasteries and you think they're christian because of that?

>LIVE
>IN
>RURAL
>WHITE
>AREA

wrathofgnon.tumblr.com/

(for those who don't know it yet)

Tbqh in Poland there are good women.
Every country has it's sluts and whores, bit there are some pretty nice gals there.

Canuck is an okay place; you just need to spend time searching.

I m just ending the Journey to the Center of the Earth. Heartwarming book.

Poetic irony, that quote.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZTf9z_2FKao

>22
holy shit dude you are not red pilled enough. The idea that you have to find someone in college is a fucking meme. Thats just rushing into marriage. live on your own, preferably with family to save money, don't give a shit about finding someone.

Also once you are on your ownbwith a job, your value as a man to woman skyrockets. Focus on yourself, save money (I can get into more details about investing if you want), enjoy time with family, work out, and have an eye open for a good girl

And when you do find a girl, date for like 2-3 years to see if they are a good match. Women can't fake it for that long.

But dont stress out about not having a girl yet. Men can have kids into their 30s and even 40s and still be fine.

Nice double spaces. Now go back to R'ddit.

You could try the various cultural festivals. Look for the ones that are interested in things besides food.

Traditionalist and pretty girls are a diamond dozen. I think the best is to get a normal young girl, and make her traditional before she ruins herself. A traditional woman is so rare that the likelihood finding one that also likes you is nearly zero. So you have to make one.

youtube.com/watch?v=UKFvJZApijE

I'm in a similar situation but I'm older than you, 27. I fucked up my youth royally; alcohol, drugs, partying, etc. I finally started to get my shit together a couple years ago, got a job and saved up some money. Now I am just starting college (community college right now) and trying to make something of myself. I have seen plenty of girls in my classes here that, though maybe not outright traditional, are not total degenerates. Girls that are still shy and innocent and what not. Some of them are probably virgins too. The downside for me is I'm 27 with very little to show for it which isn't very attractive, and they are mostly 18-19 just out of highschool which is probably to young for me. But a 22 year old dating an 18-19 y/o girl is not a big deal. They are out there you just have to get em while they are (and you are) young imo. Also you have to keep em in line, women do whatever men let them get away with.

Yes, let's all work the fields for no compensation while the lord of the manor is busy fucking our wives who work as maids at his fancy house.

Traditional values, yay.

Only reason I'm looking for one or as close as I can get is because I'm Russian.

I go to a Russian church and there are ones there. Though I wouldn't consider them because I'm looking for certain genetics. I might visit another church that is connected to mine in another part of the country. Though I do have my eye on on girl but she is way to young to court yet.

>too young
my parents have a 20 year age difference.

>tfw I could be in your situation but instead I can court a girl in a few years and get married at your age with that age difference

>Though I wouldn't consider them because I'm looking for certain genetics

Do you ever stop and think the problem might be you

no, I'd like to have children with genetics that will help them succeed in life.
And I'd like to come home to a pretty face that doesn't waste money on makeup

Trad girls live out in the country, not anywhere near cities. Go look there for one.

>be me
>met my qt future wife when I was year 4 of university and she was year 1 of university
>get amazing post-graduation job offer before I even finish university
>qt future wife drops out of school and follows me to my new career
>my career is going amazing
>she wants marriage ASAP
>I still wait about 2 years to get married... because worry about divorce rape
>we've been married now for 15 years
>4 white kids
>everything is awesome

a man should probably be a few years older than the woman he marries

1) women who get much past the age of 25 before getting married probably have some worldview or attitude problems. if a woman hasn't wanted her entire life to be a married mother, skip her.

2) men take a long time to mature and to become stable providers. in my case, I hit it big very early in life because of good genes, good work ethic, and a damn good father who kept me on track. it was possible for me to get married young and still have my life sorted out

but most guys aren't this lucky. most guys will take a few extra years to demonstrate that they have stable earning power and can actually be a provider and protector for the qt wife they want.

tl;dr - a 22 year old woman is in prime marrying age, but a 22 year old man usually isn't, because he usually needs more time to establish himself.