too cheap

I already read the manga

Already read.
Shit end.

I want to protect children

I'm not a pedophile.

think of the keeeeeedds

The manga was good, dont get me wrong.
But it was kind of a one-time read for me.

youtube.com/watch?v=41rLeVR_zt8

What's your excuse for shilling?

What are you gay or something?

Dakis are still all gone, no loli onaholes.

nympet was a better title

NEET

Not a yuri end.

hot. damn.

>jewstarter
>over $100 to not even get the color pages in color

Guess I have a new fetish now.

It's shit

I already read it and am not a pedophile.

I don't spend money on the internet.

Each character stands for some form of trauma.

They animated this shit? WTF, Japan?!

Why wouldn't they? It's educational.

/r/anime is over that way, bud

They didn't animate the rest of the chapter sadly Rin sneaking into sensei's bed naked and getting groped by bouin and the sister, it was a great chapter.

But I am. I.might back out if they don't provide sample pages though. They apparently had some with a pretty bad translation, so if they can't show something better than that there's not much reason to back.

I want to fund Keit-ai instead.

No tanned Rin daki.

I've been in the other threads about this KS. They said they're looking into getting Saha or whoever to do the tl. A lot of people on here bitched to them about the tl on the sample pages, and it seems like they got the point

Reminder that the author never intended for her work to be sexually arousing

Threadly reminder that you should stop posting that because it's a thing.

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/

Them never RELEASING THE OTHER FUCKING VOLUMES OF HIDAN NO ARIA AND SITTING ON THE LICENSE FOR YEARS is the best reason I could come up with.

Yeah, assuming that tripfag was legit they do seem like they want to do a good job, but I've been burned on IS before and I'm not super keen on paying $200 for a poor translation of a manga I already own.

Of course not user, but it ran in a shounen ecchi magazine, the bar for selling well is TLR, so any given editor will tell you to be more risque like TLR.

>giving your money to jews

Is this a honeypot? I mean they have your info if you back it.

FINDS
A
WAY

Pretty sure the author might have said it was supposed to be to some extent

I think it's the people running this Kickstarter trying to dance around it to hopefully sway SJWs

There's no swaying SJWs. DMP just needs to tell it like it is.

There won't be any problems with this campaign, anyways, as long as backlash stays on Twitter, ANN, or Reddit. But, the moment a large news company publishes something and starts putting pressure on KS, it's over.

But, I really don't see this topic getting outside of otaku news stuff, that no one gives a shit about anyways

Just let the saps pay for it

youtube.com/watch?v=6QfMPWG_Gao
youtube.com/watch?v=MwxiSGv9gh4
youtube.com/watch?v=xEQowCf_DL0
youtube.com/watch?v=0qCb-aJND_g

Ah, you're the guy from the other thread who posts in caps

Nice seein ya

Why does the art look so ugly? What's wrong with her head and face?

>being scared of backing something legal

Only in the United Cucks of America

I prefer series where cute little girls do cute little things. Yotsuba, Non Non Biyori, Hidamari Sketch (yes I know Yuno is a high school student).

Think about it: I dropped To Love-ru Darkness because of the sexualisation of Mikan.

This pretty much.

I certainly applaud anything that goes against the SJW crowd though, so you guys have my moral support.

I enjoy both. But I keep the sexualization to the ones that are sexualized. Not that hard

Find a legal loli like a inmortal one or a vampire-loli.

Is Keit-ai the next Katawa Shoujo?

But user, how could I not have, it's impossible to say no to the best oppai loli ever.

Gee, I wonder who's behind this kickstarter.

Stop posting Keit-ai because it's already an anime.

youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k

It's legal, it just takes you going to court, paying lawyer fees out the ass, getting the case appealed, and still being ousted publicly as a pedo before it's proven.

Will I be able to cum inside Watashiya-sensei if I pledge $2,000?

But user, what about the thought police that will take your belongings away for doing something that's completely legal?

More likely if you don't pledge $2000 or more she will track you down and rape the everliving shit out of you.

Would gladly do it for free speech and loli goodness

If that ever happens, it will break Sup Forums.

Totally destroy it.

I don't want it to be any more obvious that I'm a pedophile.

I wouldn't care if society didn't care.

She gave him a Blowjob after squeezing his dick and balls,what a slut.

>All top tiers are gone
It's going to die because of that. They should have had more dakis to give away to pedos with money. I'm sure there are a good amount that would have bought the upper tiers

Even moreso to do it while bouin was watching the time before that.

You do know that Sayo (the Sa part of SaHa) is a fakku employee, right? That isn't going to happen.

No more merch. This would probably be at like $80,000 right now if they had more than one pillow case for each girl.

And letting the cops get into the room.
Fucking slut I'm glad she was raped.

>I'm a pedophile
Please do society a favor and shoot yourself in the fucking head.

no more dakis apparently but add-ons are coming

>2016
>not converting to pedofag master race

Piss off, loser

Yeah but dakis would have been the best seller. I don't want a figure that much, nor do I want little stuff like pen cases or something dumb.

I already read it?

This. Then Ket-ai will actually be anime related and spamfaggot aka will be BTFO into oblivion.

But user, she didn't get raped. She just had a period all over the guy's hand and he got stopped before he put anything in.

Reminder that there's nothing wrong with the ending

Fingers count too.

She didn't even tried to protect him when the cops got into the room,also I wonder how his dick is still working after getting beaten almost every single chapther.

Objectively speaking I agree. I like the fact they wanted, because it means her didn't potentially ruin his entire life just to fuck a girl, and she didn't just having a crush but full on love for him.

Would I prefer loli sex? Hell yeah, it's all I fap to. I don't need it in my manga series that badly though.

That's probably why it's too swollen to fit.

Which pledge should I go for? (be realistic, please)

>add-ons
Shit sucks usually. If it's like Vanilla Essence's add-on Hentai, then usually you could find it cheaper elsewhere. This one was poorly thought out. The About this Project is shit and tries too hard to appeal to normies.

This is good, once this shit goes mainstream enough enough to be in the front page of reddit, america will deploy the loli police to arrest lolicons

This is what happens when a site becomes mainstream, as it did oh so many years ago.

Winter vacation

Highest tier currently available. You get an epic blanket. It's the one I pledged too

>tfw you will never be a lolicon mangaka
End me

Buy all of them multiple times.

This shit won't fly in murrica because of that reason though.

I'd rather have Golgo 13 or Doraemon manga completely translated to english. Kodomo no Jikan is mediocre.

I posted this in the last thread and I'll post it again. You should not support this Kickstarter. For many years I worked at Digital Manga the company that created it. There came a point where I could not keep working for such an evil organization. They only care about making money.

During my time there I saw many things, here are a few.

>Digital Manga removes chapters from manga that they deem controversial. This is why all of their books are really thin sometimes half the chapters will be missing from the english release compared to the japanese

>Digital Manga changes character ages and dialogue to make manga more marketable. Middle schoolers become high schoolers, 12 year olds become 18 year olds, brothers and sisters become friends. They have been doing this for over 10 years in all of their releases

>The majority of their employees are unpaid interns they do not report to the government. They exploit loopholes to keep their actual workforce in the single digits

>They pay less than 5% of royalties back to japan. That means they pocket over 95% of all sales from manga they publish

>In 2014 their main website emanga.com was hacked. All customer information, passwords, and credit card information was stolen. To this day they have never told the public this happened and they fired the developer who discovered the breach. They never told their customers a bunch of hackers in russia have their credit cards

>Their vice president is from Tokyopop

The list goes on and on. I beg you, do not support this company.

At least 3 of the epic people who pledged to the $1000+ tiers are women. Saw it on twitter.

The land whale SJWs aren't going to let that go by so easily.

go away

KISAMA ARE YOU JACOB OR ARE YOU DAIZ?

You still haven't said which manga they did all that to.

3 times. One for collecting, one to read, and one to show your friends