Girls und Panzer

Jesus Christ, what the fuck.
nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=816185

pls don't bully

i got a friend who is currently whining the impossibilities of some of the physical stuff that was in the movie (like a shell from the karl should have destroyed some of the tanks, etc). what should i say to respond to those remarks?

give him bleach to drink

Aside from the usual CARBON COATING?

is that even real? im no tank buff

The shells used by the Karl are heavily modified to be safe like how their regular tank shells are special regulated shells.

Tell him he's right, the movie is shit.

>physically impossible

No shit? Did he not notice how nobody received any injuries at any point from the tanks being bounced around in the original TV series? This was never a highly realistic show.

Nothing. The movie was FUN, if he can't enjoy it for what it is, there's nothing you can do to convince him.

Of course it's not real.
It's how they explain why no one ever gets hurt in the series, even if it doesn't make any sense.
They really threw physics into the window in the movie, so tell him the usual "it's just a movie dude"

thanks for that. i'll just ignore this fuckhead friend who cant have fun

She may have lost in everything she did, but she certainly won my heart.

The Chihatans were all dumb, but their hearts were all in the right place.

They've certainly charged into my heart.

Remove pershing remove pershing

>TFW your panzer is hurting but still trying to be brave and you can't do anything for her

Che cos'รจ l'amore?

bambino non farmi male

>Nishizumi and Shimada heirs dancing

She tries so hard and is so earnest in defeat or victory that I can't help but love her.

Mika isn't a Shimada.

They took out 3 pershings. It's the same number as what the Saunders and St. Gloriana did combined. Are you saying it's nothing noteworthy at all?

Are you sure?

Yes. And Arisu is the heir.

Which kind of crazy insurance company would cover all this? Dropped.

Plus every time one of them is exploded someone good isn't. I mean you can talk power levels till your blue in the face but just showing up to help was a tremendous boon

My company would.

Yeah but those two schools were able to jointly take out the T-28.

Arisu is only the heir because Mika left for Keizoku.

No one gives a shit about your fanfiction.

fanfics are garbage

The insurance company and the construction company are in collusion.

Nishi has some damn good Nishi's.

>sudden surge of nishizumi mom fanart in japanese community after movie aired in japan
>she hardly has any lines or screen time in the movie
I must've missed something

We learnt she wasn't so much of a bitch to Miho

She even went as far as preventing Ooarai from getting shut down

Probably because she actually acted in the protagonists' interests.

>we're closing you because you don't have a Senshado team
>we're closing you if you lose in the tournament which is basically 98% guaranteed
>we're still closing you because fuck you
>we'll close you if you lose this jilted match against a numerically (until last minute changes), league and technologically superior team
>an unmanned giant siege vehicle? greenlit just for this match for the opposing team

I do have to applaud glasses man.
He receives the anger so the StuCo und Prez don't have to.

Well, while not *technically* GuP-related, I finally finished the next chapter of Groundless only a month late ;-;.

I'm dumping on /k/ right now, because it's much slower over there right now than here.

I'm going to hit the hay when I'm done, so hopefully you all enjoy it.

And a special note for ProofreaderAnon, if he shows up: If you have time to do a quick look, that's fine. But I made sure to at least spell check and attempt to make it flow decently.

Future Japan is in a current China situation where the only way to employ the populous is through continuous construction.

I thought he looked familiar.

We need more nishis.

Its funny how, in his attempt to fuck over Ooarai as much as possible, he indirectly created what is probably one of the best team in Japan.

The best of each prominent high schools coming together to help a friend, and said combined high school team defeated what was probably the best team Japan had.

>keeps her nearly disowned daughter's room intact and clean even if by proxy
>said daughter still wants to keep her visit to obtain a necessary signature from a parent/guardian a secret

what did they mean by this?

>implying it wasn't according to keikaku

Shiho, as the matriach of her family, can't openly receive Miho back after nearly disowning her, at least not immediately. She pretty much knew Miho was visiting, but feigned ignorance to keep face.

What was that signature for anyways? What was that form?

School transfer documents, the other Anglerfish team members were discussing it in the scene before.

You kind of need your parents to sign off when you transfer schools.

Marriage with Maho.

she needed permission to transfer to a new school after Oarai shut down

they discuss it in the scene right before that

I thought that was the case, just needed to confirm it.

Shiho knows Miho is there.

Remember, Maho and Shiho could talk and hear each other there. Miho and Maho was talking when they passed by her room. She would have certainly heard Miho.

Maho didn't steal the stamp and forge the signature, the signature was probably signed by Shiho herself, and she passed the stamp to Maho to probably let Maho do her part in the whole pretending-to-not-accept-Miho thing. Maho is pretty much being the middleman for both of them.

Maho is a good sister/daughter

The point of that scene was that it wasn't Shiho's signature and Miho knew it from a glance.

This was super cute I want my own moral committee trio to cuddle with

Welt, are you a cute mallard user?

I've been waiting all weekend to say this.

Jesus Christ, this girl is incredibly cute and erotic.

Also, Miho is going to be stacked in a couple more years

No the point of the scene is that it WAS Shiho who signed it and Maho was pretending she did it herself for Miho and Shiho's sake.

If Maho was going to forge it she would have done so in front of Miho and showing that Shiho knew what was going on implied it was all to save face

>that distant melancholic look
Maho ;_;

>yfw after scanning through the wiki, you realized that somehow you managed to miss the Anzio OVA when it was released.

Slowpoke, but in light of no S2 news, fuck yeah! More "new" Panzer shit to watch.

she really wants to be a family again

And yet the handwriting differs. Just compare the document Anzu show to her team and Miho's transfer document.

That's convoluted. Never heard of Occam's Razor?

I've been taught that if a tank can be a duckling then I can be whatever I want

eww who's that ugly bitch on the left

I think you're reading too much into this user

Shiho wouldn't lose face from a meeting nobody else knows about

Momo.

No bully

Not that user, but I agree with him.
It's not about "saving face", but pride. Shiho is too proud to admit to Miho that she still cares for her daughter.
My first impression was also that Maho forged it for Miho, but after seeing how Shiho helped arrange the Uni fight negotiation, it became clear to me what was going on there.

It's Momo-chan

The Japs are saying Mika's abandoned the Shimada style for her own crazy style fit for Keizoku.

It's pretty baseless, but what are the chances?

Naomi could have just shot the roof of the T28, or the 64mm-thick sides since it had discarded the 100mm sideskirts.

>WoT armor scheme
Or that commander turrets, they are big as hell.

>evolutions at level 15 and 30

It's just a case of sameface, which is bound to happen after more than a hundred characters.

My paternal instincts are flaring up. I want to beat the tar out of anyone who tried to bully her by taking boko away.

And then make love to her afterwards.

>Same eye colour
>Almost similar shades of hair

I don't get the impression that Maho thinks Shiho still cares about Miho.

I feel like these japanese army movies are pretty darn sexist

I dont see any men here and it triggers me

Porco Rosso was a mistake.

Now that I think about it, it's probable that much of the loli fetish stems from men having their paternal instincts manifesting, but we don't know what to do with it since we haven't actually breed kids, so we do what we usually do to pretty girls and want to inseminate them.

I like this picture of Arisu with a fever sitting on her dad's lap while he's sunbathing in a speedo.

>younger sister is some freakish prodigy
>family matriarch doesn't much care for you
>decide to become a leaf blowing on the wind with some like minded finnaboos in some bizarre reverse Nishizumi situation

it might be baseless, but it's a type of anime trope and it'd draw some interesting parallels between the two families if somehow true

It's possible but it assigns Shiho unnecessarily complicated motivations. She had perfectly good reasons to support Oarai without doing this weird kabuki theater pseudo-disowning thing with Miho.

It's most likely just between her and Miho.
She still wants Miho to think she disapproves of her transfer to Ooarai.

High armor stats.

It makes her an interesting character is what it does. I much prefer the mother caught between feeling and tradition than just Shiho being a bitch because her youngest threw a match to save a teammate from drowning

more like, girls und pantsu amirite

Fuck yeah, Brocken

No, that's Strike Witches.

is that some Gunparade March?

>labor
Is this a birthing doujin?