If you think women are going to be jealous of your stupid sex robots you are hilariously mistaken...

if you think women are going to be jealous of your stupid sex robots you are hilariously mistaken. while you are in your parents basement fucking a piece of plastic women will be enriching their lives by raising virtual children, on their time. all the benefits of motherhood with the convenience of not having an actual flesh and blood child. that's right you dumb sausages, us "roasties" will be just fine and you will still be miserable.

Enjoy your gender dying out when artificial baby makers are made. We don't need you anymore. Adios faggot.

What do we have here ?
A faggot mocking an ugly fat bitch that can't get a root

OI CUNT IM ON MY WAY

Classic attention whore claiming to not be mad and then going for the sexuality insults in the same sentence, all the while seething with primitive rage.

We have ascended, you base creature, and all you can do is bitch about it. Stay mad, stay fresh, eat some chad dick.

God I wish I could short a company that made plastic babies that shit diapers and cried at 2 AM to sell to spinsters.

Unfortunately, no one will ever invest in that company so it will never happen and my fortune will never be.

Cut me some slack Aussie, least i'm not asking you to let us get married in your country.

>criticizes men for fucking plastic dolls
>brags about raising virtual children

good. we don't need your retarded genes in the gene pool.

>women enriching their lives by raising virtual children
Is Sims 5 out yet?

yeah nah

>Tfw I think of all the money I've saved staying away from roasties and golddigging cunts

Stay mad roastie, you simply cannot compete

No they won't, they can't even take care of a Tamagotchi. Also, Tamagotchis don't give you government welfare, WIC, EBT/Foodstamps, etc so an illegitimate child would be more advantageous than plastic. You forget how hard the laws are bent in favor of women.

Lol... as long as they stay they fuck away from my REAL babies... im cool with that. Have fun with your virtual kids.

Good riddance.

Guess what: I'm a woman

I've been using Sup Forums for 8 years now. I'm an MIS and Marketing major, top of my class. I have an IQ of 146. I'm only a sophomore and have had 7 internships. I'm a member of the MENSA society. I voted Trump. I fuck based black robot men exclusively. I'm not a feminist, however, I'm probably more intelligent than most of you in this thread.

Wether you like it or not, females are comperable to sexbots. I'm not here to steal your money. I'll probably make more than you. I'm not going to make you a sandwhich, I'll have my personal chef robot do it. The ironic thing is my father married for looks and I'm actually attractive as well. Cocky? Yes. Ashamed? No.

I won't show you my tits, I'll be your CEO one day, and you'll beg to be my robots' beta "provider."

>whore and low quality women raising virtual children
If they don't go crazy from the lack of financial support
>Beta and cucked males and whoever can't be bothered to support a low quality woman gets a sex doll
This means more women will be available for men to seek and marry

>Meanwhile High quality men who want to have a high quality women marry virgin qts
Breaks the cycle of women thinking they can get away with whoring around in their 20s
Also means that divorces will occur less because of that.

High quality men and women have nothing to fear.

Nice pasta

>grown ass women playing with dolls
I can only imagine how pissed off you could make any females in your family who are getting up there in years and still don't have kids by giving them a doll and touting how it's way more convenient than a real baby.You could potentially ruin christmas.

They already exist, dumbass. Learn to search engine.

>blah blah SEETHING blah blah

Yeah whatever. Maybe your words would carry more weight if there weren't already a dozen articles by toasty roasties complaining about sexbots being patriarchal and "rapey" and essentially calling for regulation