What actual problems do women have in western society?

What actual problems do women have in western society?

>mansplaining
>manspreading
>wage gap
>glass ceiling
>cat calling
>objectifying
>sexualizing

Having rights

Expired ovaries

Price charming wants better.

*prince

None

Lack of real men
/thread

Peaking in value when they aren't even legal

None but they still feel a need to complain

this

This

Being afraid of being raped while also being to stupid to not constantly put themselves in situations where they are are risk.

>BUT I WANT TO WALK HOME BLACK PUT DRUNK AND GO TO A HOTEL WITH A STRANGE GUY I JUST MET. IT'S NOT MY FAAAAAAAUUUUULLLT.

>Dangerous to walk alone in black/Arab areas
>(((they))) push sexual culture and many realise how much it spoils their value only when it's too late
>feel peer pressure the most and are convinced not to do all the things that would make them happy
>are convinced to not have children, have to spend all of their love and compassion elsewhere, often in pets
>never learn to respect men, so many feel jealous as they are competing in careers that men are simply superior at
The list could go on. Sure, women get free sex and fun that most men don't, but when they sleep at night, unless they went tradfem, they feel the same empty hole in their heart that men do.

For white women, not enough black men to go around

They're not men....
Penis envy is real...

kek

perpetual dissatisfaction

So nothing?

Sometimes they do not get enough attention

Women are weak.
Unless you hold their hands and treat them with kid gloves, they think they're oppressed.
Watch what they use as examples of inequality.
It's nearly always petty shit, or blatantly false shit they've been manipulated to believe.
Women are lemmings.

There's a word for that user. It's called neuroticism

Due to the reality of hypergamy, there can never be enough 'desirable' men for women in a monogamous society even if we were to reduce the male population. Polygyny must be legalized.

>reduce the male population
wouldnt you need to INCREASE the male population to get more desirable males out of the bunch?

Hwhite men are not as thirsty for them as non whites.This is a real problem for them because receiving attention is everything. This is as bad as being ignored in the mind of the emotional autist.

>Jew mental condition
live in a Jew society, suffer from Jew mental conditions.
Everything about Jews is weakness covered with manipulation.

That would come at the expense of the female population which is sexist and wrong

yup

tits or gtfo

The only problem regarding women is that we treat them as something other than a nuisance to be ignored and replaced by 2d animu waifus and the artificial womb.

how would it be at their expense? more guys than they're willing to fuck has always been the case in the first place. plus the added incentive for hyper-competition among the males should produce even better candidates

Deciding which black cock to ride this morning.

It's not that women don't have the capacity, it's that they don't exercise the capacity.
What you posted is correct in observation but false in conclusion.

Student loans and useless majors.

Having shitty fathers.

they're supposed to be just like men but also mothers, so actually they have it a lot harder than us guys :-)
the solution is for us guys to become more like women and help them however we can!

you cant /thread your own post

black dick too beaucoup
that's about it

this

Not getting to be circumcised

are you a jew, black or a cuck?

or is it that hapa kid?

real woman problems:

>bigboy periods ruining all their underwear
>too many desperate males to choose from
>not douching ther asshole before sex
>not having rent money because they spent £300 in tatoos and hair dye
>being addicted to smoking and weed and antidepressants
>shitty mumblerap taste makes them look like dumb wiggers
>dumb slutty friends stabbing them in the back and ruining their relationshipos

Being lead astray by false idols into paths of life that inevetably lead to miserable Ms. Catlady?

>waahh men explain things to me
>waahhhh im a bitch tier nurse and dont make as much as male doctors
>waaahhhhh im sexually attractive, life is so haaaard

>What actual problems do women have in western society?

Having to deal with men earning less than women's government-subsidized jobs.

The main problem women have isn't are starting to be treated equally. When you have been pampered like a princess all your life and then are treated like a man, it feels like oppression.

This

>What actual problems do women have in western society?

Being both a strong and independent woman but also having emotional needs, wanting a guarantee to princess status, but also wanting to be an equal and to win in competitions.

Weak lazy pathetic entitled white men

Men need to be better

Fuck off you fat bitch.

Women follow men

Men that cant fix women or lead them may as well be women

Caring what women have to think to begin with was mans first mistake.

Yeah I sure it was men that wanted women to get careers, sleep around, demonize motherhood, and stop obeying their husbands

Other than not being able to tie down a chad, nothing. They are the most privileged humans (on average) to have ever walked this earth.

Weak men allowed that

There is no feminism without beta cucks supporting it

How do we let men put women back in their place? A good starting point would be re-legalizing beating them and not letting them eat as base forms of punishment. Who do we elect for these laws?

they don't
thats why they keep inventing bullshit to complain about since they love to complain about everything
its a biological trait

Also reinforce coverture, where the man is legally the head of the wife and she owes him her obedience.

I just hope Sharia law isn't the only way to draft laws that let men put women in their place again.

Yeah, fix them, Captain!

Social pressure to do shitty jobs, like nursing, daycare, cleaning. No white male neet is encouraged to take such career ever.

This.

How man guys do you think they've rejected in their life?

Lower age of consent

Change the culture

Reduce welfare to single moms

Voluntary Sterilization in return for gibs

Bashing the wife should be illegal possibly by death(dont make her bleed or bruise), lightly putting in her place without injury should be allowed. Women like that shit if done playfully anyway(slap her ass, grab her by her hair etc)

Sharia is way too far

Feminism is way too far

Find the balance, put women in their place by leading them, not throwing acid in their face and raping them

It's all my fault I suppose.

Women are children and we must have the means to lead them like we lead children. This includes heavy spanking and withholding their ability to eat. Who do we need to elect to make this legal and viable again?

to much freedom

Its not too late

Giving up and capitulating are the only ways to lose

Just cuz youre down in the first half doesnt mean the game is lost

No, just lead your woman strongly enough that she begs you for those things

I never date a female until she says her pussy is mine anytime anyday anywhere

From there I have the power to end any and all fights by just taking her to the bathroom and embarassing her in front of her friends unless she stays in line

She orgasms so hard she doesnt care when i bend her over and tell her to stop being a bitch before I put her in her place

I was being sarcastic. It's not my fault that these things are happening.
If I was to go out, I'd go out in a suicide attack.

The options are very easy for me. Either do very well, or go out gloriously killing off people I don't like until my health bar runs out. Whichever thing runs out first, is a win for me.

Maybe there is a valhalla too.

Win, win, win.

I think more of our guys need to adopt that mentality. If it seems like it's over, just go out gloriously. It's a defiant spit in the face of a rotten world.

You dont have to use sex, this was just an example fyi

Make your woman want you more than feminism

>Suicide by blaze of glory
You have to go deeper

They're irrational, so a lot of times they cannot fully exploit the advantages they have in society because they end up doing something stupid. Like instead of marrying some guy and becoming a house wife and living the rest of their lives with no worries, they will get knocked up and become a single mother instead.

Dont shoot potential innocents

Become a True DeKEKtive Marty

No, I think you were right the first time.

True though

I wouldn't shoot. I'd go after specifics and people who I catch acting up.
If enough people did this, there would be immense fear in society, as it begins to rot more. Every time some wanna be tough guy acts out, he might just become the victim of a killer who's simply taking out the trash on his way to the exit.

It might also get you into valhalla.

If thinks don't change and we don't win, we're dead anyway. May as well die on our own terms, humiliating the enemy on the road out.
What's also brilliantly funny is that us dying will only bring about the enemies demise too.
Their victory is their death. Our victory is our life. Our death is their death.

Lol.

Life and desth are two sides to thr same coin

Land the quarter on its side or repeat the cycle

I don't trust children to make their own decisions. I am very worthy of following, but I must be able to have the option of severe discipline to keep the child in line.

Remember this. If you take too much of a man's power to discipline a woman in a relationship, then men will start opting out of relationships entirely, or go for sexbots+artificial wombs when that time comes. Don't be part of the group that makes sexbots+artificial wombs commonplace because you think children can make their own decisions.

Boredom.
The rest of the shit leads from that.

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

How much power you have over her is based off how much she trusts you

Earn her trust

Lead her well

Dont betray a virgin and dont trust a hoe

Too true. Nurse is the new job for white trash women. They get paid way too much in Leafland and get union protection

>only realize when its too late
their fault for being ignorant of reality. fucking retards

being conditioned to be inferior to men in societies

no one wants to admit this is true besides the radical feminists, but their ideas with any soundness are drowned out by their insane ones. females have almost the same level of innate intelligence as males, but there is no culture of intelligence for females only outliers.

Its mens fault for spoiling and not caring for their children

Don't see it happening this cycle.

>women not browsing Sup Forums and taking the redpill at 19
>men's fault

This. Women are fucking retards.

For women 8/10 and above op.

Try being a female 3

Then you lack vision and courage

seks dolls and becoming old and ugly after 23

>Fathers not forcing their daughters to read redpill threads on Sup Forums

Single mothers made that happen. Thank your slut mom, ladies.

Some last till 25 or 30

30 is the wall of no return though

There is no single mother without a loserdad

He shouldve chose better and/or led that bitch better

>literally be hired over other more certified/qualified men because the job doesnt have enough females.

They never seem to have enough to bitch about.

>non-consensual eye contact
>almost rape