Ey?

U wot m8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NLavEHYxCIk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If all niggers were gay, our problem would be solved in a generation.

A pseudo niggajew its realizing that the true "WHITE PEOPLE ARE X" its "holy shit niggers are X Y Z" but instead of taking it with honor, he does it in a way that he thinks will get him lefnut pussy.

T. a fucking nigger woman

I'M A FUCKING WHITE MALE

sure, why no
btw left is right

hey u single

The shaming of not diverse enough is spreading

Nigger sheboons are the primary reason why black society is so fucked up

WE

It means they're superior

Yeah, they'd all be going into space and shiiieeeet!
youtube.com/watch?v=NLavEHYxCIk

Oh shit.
The Women's studies retards are hungry for more people to hate.

Welcome to the club Straight Black Men. Would you like some reading material about local conservative leaders? Or will you be skipping straight to armbands?

Nah son im bleachin'.

>that headline

YOURE FUCKING A STRAIGHT, BLACK, MALE

fact is niggers hate niggers the most. White people don't really have to do anything

it's like they're intentionally trying to push as many people to our side as they possibly can so they can intentionally lose and get bitching rights.

stop stealing peoples arms dammit.
we've warned you about this sort of behavior before.

I literally can't even even right now

No I can't

Black men are white because they're privileged or some shit?

Chris Rock is that you?

It seems that out definition of straight and gay differ. Almost all black men turn gay when in prison (OJ Simpson was a poofer supreme in prison), and most black men end up in jail at sometimes in their life.

Quwanz

Straight white male is code for normal person

How do people still fuck this up, on Sup Forums of all places...

So they turned on white men, then they turn on black men.

Do i detect that we will join forces, putting our differences aside to fight the feminists together??

White people being racist is actually cultural appropriation. Niggers were posting nazi pepes while white people were still living in caves.

pls stop stealing our precious white semen

WE WUZ CRACKAZ

Cultural appropriation. Hating niggers is our thing.

looks fat

yes, fellow redditor, we will ally with these BASED Black men and BTFO cucks all over. TRIGGERED

>either you're a homosexual non-binary person of color , or you're a bigot.

DAAS RITE

Except if you are high-IQ and men in your family are not crime-committing deadbeats, you probably shouldn't do that if you like the west and want to preserve its existence... unless maybe you picked a dude who wouldnt have had kids otherwise. Dunno.