Baki

Where is the Bakifag? Chapters 92 and 93 released on Spiny.

Also, the dynamite glove forums are back in this site westbound3.proboards.com/

>that enigmatic Memetobe Izou

Strong pinky is strong

So now, how the fuck can Memetobe stand Jack's punches and attacks if he couldn't get up after this shit with a no name?

There have been about 2 years between the tournament and now but as old as Memetobe is, such an improvement should me not feasible.

The tournament don't allow weapons.

I suspect either that he suck at unarmed combat or he go at great length to hide his true strength.

I don't remember who defeated the sumotori... was it Baki?

Yeah, the no weapons shit I understand, but where does his new resilience comes from?

If he isn't able to stand some sumotori attacks how the fuck is he able to stand up to Jacks punches?

>how the fuck is he able to stand up to Jacks punches?
Meme magic

Maybe he wear concealed armour?

the same as he is fast enough for Baki not to see him moving, which is bullshit even with the smokebomb.

Can't wait for the Yokozuna to come back and kill Musashi.

>I don't remember who defeated the sumotori... was it Baki?
It was Igari.

>Sumo arc

Igari... he was living in ParĂ­s after a non oficial match with toba right?

I wouldn't mind that

>Sumo arc
>Oliva comes to japan

Yes please!

>Oliva vs Pickle sumo match

Could be fun.

Sikorsky cut his face and then peed on it.

My baki-brous.

Best husbando better come back soon.

>7 unique posters

its sill too few, wee need to hook more people into the baki greatness!

>wee need to hook more people into the baki greatness!
Nah, I prefer the usual crowd of 20-30 polite anons, I don't want Baki to become the next JoJo.

By the way, DID THIS GUY EVER LEARN ANATOMY HOLY SHIT!

hur hur

Oliva is 50 pre-memetobe strong

Oliva would probably wreck memetobe, no way he can cut through his muscles.

But then again, we're talking about the mememaster here, the only one who can bring down Memesashi.

Memetobe is probably going to crash the van in them

That motobe can outwit baki is some proof of how much he got leveled up for this story. I don't like it one bit. Would rather that Jack Hanma didn't job like a fucking loser. He used to be so hardcore even when he lost and now he gets rekt by a geriatric hobo

>That motobe can outwit baki is some proof of how much he got leveled up for this story.
Nah, Baki was just getting cocky as always, same thing that happened with Musashi.

>Would rather that Jack Hanma didn't job like a fucking loser.

Jack getting rekt was almost literally telegraphed by Tokugawa, yeah, it's jobbing, but it wasn't a surprise.
Besides, Jack has a good record in his fights, he curbstomped Sikorsky and Ali Jr, fought amazing fights against Baki and Pickle and only really lost like a bitch to Dad Hammer and Memetobe.

He's wearing body armor. You can see it when he took Musashi's final move.

> I don't want Baki to become the next JoJo.

I want Baki to become what Jojo was before the anime, those threads where really comfy and overall great.

>Nah, Baki was just getting cocky as always, same thing that happened with Musashi.

Well Baki had fought Yujiro "at the same level" so he has plenty of reasons to get a little bit overconfident, so this full memetobe and musashi thing to bring him back down to earth is good development for him.

I wonder how will Musashi react when he learns that Baki is the son of the mighty one.

>those threads where really comfy and overall great.
Those were the days, yeah.

Wonder what happened to Deepfag and Shizuka. I kinda miss the old SBR dumps.
>so he has plenty of reasons to get a little bit overconfident
I guess it's more the fact that everyone was fucking bored and jumped to conclusions too fast, Doppo made the same mistake, only Retsu was somewhat cautious and he still greatly underestimated Musashi.

THey thought modern martial arts had evolved way above what musashi experienced, and they are not wrong, but musashi survived over 60 one to one duels to the death among other things so yeah, underestimating HIS personal skills level was stupid.

don't die on me!

Well I do because then maybe we can get an Anime out of it and more people can enjoy the retarded amazingness of Baki

Let it die. Letting it become like old Jojo threads is not the way

This. We don't need daily threads when there's nothing new to discuss. It's ironic that this is the people complaining about the Jojo fanbase.

A season 2 with the convicts arc could be fun, more fun than the tournament for the non fans actually, because the characters are more fleshed out.

made the thread because new translations where released.

My ideal is this:

>double ep prologue with Baki vs the Shinogis and Yujiro vs Doppo
>skip Kid Arc (maybe do an OVA later), Maximum Tournament tv series. Use flashbacks when needed
>cover everything from convicts to Pickle
>boxing Retsu OVA (maybe actually show the fight with Bolt)
>big movie for Baki vs Yujiro

Also, it would use Itagaki's current art style from the start.

has baki ever fought against a homo who tried to rape dat ass?

huh.... the whole cast?

that's a bit too ambitious I think, bu sounds great.

>skip Kid Arc (maybe do an OVA later), Maximum Tournament tv series. Use flashbacks when needed
>cover everything from convicts to Pickle

including the kid arc, that could be told in 5 cours of 24 episodes I think.