SORT YOURSELF OUT

This guy has no legs and still has a qt gf. Whats your excuse for being a virgin Sup Forums?

Sort yourself out

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=iAmx_XdQky8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

A FUCKING NIGGER

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for yourself, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life? How can you make a real difference in society, when the greatest extent of your capacity is to be out-organized by jews on social media?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, everyday, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Clear your mind of self destructive thoughts, and keep yourself focused on realistic goals. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That is very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life

Shes a gold digger sucking his disability or retirement checks.

Racist shorts tho

A

FUCKING

NIGGER

>nigger leaning on him like that
kek

>Money brings q3s, not legs

>no legs
>has to settle for a black girl

>he attracts them with the shorts

I know you're a leaf, but animals aren't "qt gf".

>qt gf
that's some kind of disease-ridden jungle beast user

Is this American nigger ?

I guess it doesn't take many beers to get him legless.

How can BBC even compete?

Those special prosthetic are expensive and nothing on earth attracts women like money. Even Oscar Pastorius had a qt3.14 white gf.
>For awhile

Sup Forums lacks the marvelous powers of chad. No pair of legs can save you.

I'm just enjoying the irony of Sup Forums virgins commenting on a picture like this.

But I have a cute black GF too

>fucking niggresses with 10000% stds is standard for normies

Women despise cripples, but they love being able to make themselves look good, especially if they're able to gain monetarily from it.
Source: I'm a fucking cripple.

Not that I think of it, its a pretty lame fuck. He cant use the prosthetics as base of support for the "thrust".
How does he do it?

He skipped leg day, you never do that shit.

White roasties are judgemental whores. Who cares if he dates Asian and black girls who accept him for who he is?

so why did you post a pic of a , whatever it is

The thing is, she's probably with him because he has no legs. I reckon disabilities like that work in your favor, since a lot of women are suckers for a sob story. Plus, they probably think it will make them look good, and thus get them a lot of attention. And we all know what attention seeking whores women can be.

Disgusting bro, with so many hot brownies in Hue Land and you went for someone that looks like a turd.

>Dirty walls
>Bed sitting on the floor
>Nappy hair nigger in your bed

You run a crackhouse?

I'm amazed this question is actually brought up.

post more Japanese / Brazilian beauties.

Uma delĂ­cia!

Is... no....... it can't be.....

.....BAIT......?

lost at gif
Also 3 more days until that banana comes to earth

UMA

>black girlfriend
The definition of non-virgin roastie.
Are you sure that's better than no girlfriend?

Nice...

hooktube.com/watch?v=iAmx_XdQky8
thread theme?

DELICIA

I cant score shit myself, but m8... physics roflmao!

Life is brutal.

He looks pretty tall. Could this be the final solution to the manlet question? Just cut your legs off, then get robotic ones that are longer.

I hope some scientist invents growing body parts just to troll this guy.

eyy yo black boi, we be tekin ur wimmens

BLEACHED

How can black """men""" even compete?

So he has a live action doll, it's not even human.

I have a job
A house
A wife
And 3 kids.

Fuck you you fucking leaf and your nigger lovers.

Willing slut of the jew

Uma macao! Delicia!

I honestly believe that some manlets will do this.

1) He is instagram likes material. Meaning any pic she'll post with him will get her thousands of instant likes

2)Everywhere she goes with him, people compliment her on what a formidable human being she is for being with him. He's like her portable virtue signaling

3)She isn't sacrificing much, he has a pretty face. If he was elephant fucking man, she wouldnt even consider sacrificing 2 legs for some likes

4)She's black, most likely from a split up shit family. He's white, so remains an upgrade for her nigger ass.

5)It will last only as her instagram buzz lasts. Once the likes will drop. She'll go.

UMA

Wow, the shills are really out at this hour. Real polack nigguhz are still sleeping. Or like me, 7am still awake. fuck i need to go to sleep desu

yup

What the hell is happening here?!

#5 is really the sad part, if true. He is pretty handsome so hopefully he can get someone dedicated before he's an old dude with no legs, instead of a pretty attractive younger dude with no legs.

read the filename lol

Holy shit I think you're on to something.

>Whats your excuse for being a virgin Sup Forums?
I don't care. Blame the apathy on antidepressants and fluoride if you like. I'll get a girl if I feel like it will make my life more fulfilling, but I'm not going to do it just because some shmucks on a Philippine puppetry website said I needed to do it for the sake of some race I've never identified with.

>checked
>kek'd

What the actual fuck? Whats happening here?

Good goyim

Blacks being blacks. Stop trying to understand and rationalize..

I did. I guess I over-estimated nogs by believing not even they could think bashing someone's head would help them. Won't do that again.

Blacks are just misunderstood angels user, don't worry about it.

Fuck off MGTOW SHILLS.

Pic related was born with no arms and no legs and he still reproduced. Stop making excuses and sort yourselves out.

my face and body arent that good.

he still has the majority of his articulating muscles in his thighs plus losing your legs doesn't cancel the physics of friction.

c'mon guy do better

You want to know horror? She would probably not be with him if he actually had legs. He would just be "some dude" to her.

from their FB:
>both from commiefornia
>met while they were in the marines
So basically she was with him when he had both legs. She's just sticking around to not look like a sympathetic whore. She probably craves BBC and cheats on him.

nah. Same shit. Attention seeking, virtue signaling... also... you really had to be A FUCKING LEAF!!!

I didn't say anything about women being evil, and I love kids. Pls no strawmanerino

Fuck, that is disgustingly true. Poor dude is possibly aware on some level that he is instagram fodder, but stays with her anyway because he lost his legs.

>qt gf.

That's a nigger, nigger.

Bump

I don't think anybody here is under the illusion that low quality puss isn't attainable.

Yet most people here are virgins who would stutter talking to the black girl in the OP

Yep. This. Not a joke.

Have you ever had sex? My guess is not.

He didn't have a qt anything you dumb fucking leaf cuck. What he has there is a big smelly animal trying to get some gibs from evil white. He needs to man up hit the gym and get a real women not a sheboon

I have too many legs

But you have a shitload of sex.with black men as is normal for the leaf
I bet that's why you leaf cunts are so fucking dumb all that black seamen pumped up your maple hole.