Yfw you're a struggling artist and you'll never make a series a unoriginal and successful as My Hero Academia

>Yfw you're a struggling artist and you'll never make a series a unoriginal and successful as My Hero Academia
Literally X-men: The Shonen version and I love it.

I really wanted him to succeed without powers, and be a team leader that knew how to use other people's powers better than they did.

I'm also good with how it's gone though...

kinda like Rock Lee, the only good Naruto character

The problem is there are villains like pic related in the world. Quirkless faggots can't do shit against someone who can grow up to 20m in 1 second.

Batman would also be a loser if 80% of the world would have superpowers and not just less than 1%.

he had magic powered kung fu though

That's what I was thinking

Matter of fact, I wouldn't be surprised if the the All-Might/Midoriya was inspired by the Might Gai/Rock Lee relationship

The way he even tries to mimic his appearance with the first costume too

Are you kidding me?

Deku is LITERALLY Rock Lee as an MC.

>Lacks the natural powers of others due to a genetic/anatomic problem
>Power is super stronk fighting ability that injures the user
>Uses that power anyway and gets injured repeatedly
>Loses sometimes anyway
Literally Rock Lee

That is one problem that i have with the world the show sets up is that it's margin for "power level" is pretty big.

I mean there is people who can pull small objects towards them like dekus mom and then there is super hero 13 who can create black holes on a whim.

That is some serious difference in power.

I love how dark it gets at times, That scene at the mall where deku has his neck being held was really intense for me.

Glad it isn't one of those things like naruto or bleach where a battle gets extended for 20 chapters. It gets right to the point and the action.

His mom is such a cutie.

Quirks can be trained to an extent, so maybe she could have pulled bigger, much bigger objects if she tried. Obviously this doesn't change the fact that some quirks will always be far more useful/powerful by their very nature than others.

Then again unfairness is how life in general works.

I'm catching up on the manga right now and it's really great how quickly shit rolls. On the other hand, this is a comic for literal elementary schoolers and I'm looking up multiple words per panel sometimes. It's really making me feel like a retard.

It's hilarious how slow the anime is moving in comparison.

>this is a comic for literal elementary schoolers and I'm looking up multiple words per panel sometimes
Are you reading it in japanese?

I don't understand why people praise this show so much, I find most of characters annoying as fuck. I'd tolerate Izuku x Katsuki conflict if not for the fact that MC is a goddamn bitch and tries to suck his dick for some fucking reason. I don't even have idea why do people watch this show? Can someone explain me?

>Deku has Inferiority complex.

>X-men: Shonen version

You mean discount OPM

>OPM

What is that?

So you want asspull the show?

>comparing a gag hero mango to a bridging of art styles hero mango

The costumes and premise are ridiculous, the characters one-dimensional and cliche, and the MC utterly pathetic; I can't take it seriously. Yet like all shonen, it wants to be, and tries so hard.

>You mean discount OPM
True, it's exactly the same kind of shit as what happened with Taimanin Asagi and Naruto.

Personally, I don't have a problem with MC's being pathetic, but this fucker pisses me off the most, Not only he is a bitch, his only life goal is to gargle on his bully's dick. Who the fuck does that?

Nice bait. Izuku is far from pathetic.

"You can be a hero" post yfw

I'm waiting patiently when Midoriza gave us all the middle finger and became the actual main Villain.

Hope that there wont be a timeskip. The journey is better than the ending.

Though I look forward to that eventual last page that has a reunion picture of class A-1 years older and in their prime all together.

Timeskip is one of the most cheap shit manga have been doing lately.

Different tastebuds. I like it but I can see a lot of issues with it. All I can say is it gets better when the tournament happens.

IKR. Just like judging Naruto before and after Chuunin Exams Arc.

I'm the end it's just fan boys being ignorant about their show.

the end of what

Was

what the fuck are you talking about

bakugou is far more obsessed with deku than the other way around, why do you faggots always try to inject naruto into this manga

In*

>struggling artist
laughinganimegirls.jpeg

This crap is just anime version of that disney movie Sky High.

I want Mandalay to return.

On the other hand I don't want it to be One Piece tier long with everyone steadily gaining bullshit powers yet nowhere near strong enough to take on the "top badguys". We've already seen Deku's endgame in All Might. Since it's about their school life, there's a definite end, so I won't mind a timeskip to jump ahead to their senior years. If they have to show every single facet of every year we'd get repeating school events and stuff.

Though it'd be cool if Deku gets to see the waterhose kid win the sports event and he gives a speech saying Midoriya gave him the inspiration to become a hero.

She will return. Kouta still has to apologize for punching Deku in the nuts.

>tfw you will never punch deku in the balls

I want Ragdoll to smile again.

she just lost her virquirk

It'll happen when her mindbreak doujins come out. In other words, never.

Only a timeskip could save this pile. Deku is shit and needs to grow up to be not shit.

He's nowhere near as charismatic tho

Yet he's relatable.

Clearly you have not read the manga, or are just retarded.

I have not watched or read this series. Is the MC a big crybaby faggot? Cause its always the same pictures i see of him, im assuming hes a loser that cant help but cry cause hes a useless manlet.

He didn't cry that much when they had to kill the hero they love, he managed to man up a bit.

Yeah starts out that way. Pic is when he finds out at age 4 that he's the equivalent to being sterile cuck.

As if you wouldn't cry bitch tears when this happened to you.

He's a sweet boy. It compensates, somewhat.

He has a superpower that easily breaks his fingers, his arms and legs. It's somewhat relatable.

deku is plenty charismatic, especially when he's all messed up and bloody and still going at it

l'm toga

>struggling artist
Struggling hack more like.

not my blog but-

With most series, I only slow down reading when people discuss specialized subjects, like the psychology in Gakkou Gurashi or physics and time travel in Hoshi no Samidare. So obviously the constant explaining of powers throws me off a bit.

What makes me feel like a retard are the simple words and expressions used in this comic that I simply never ran across before. There's always a short adjustment period to get used to a new author's particular vocabulary, but I'm on volume four and still haven't settled in.

Tldr: of course I'm reading it in japanese, English-only pleb.

I hope for a pro hero sequel.

You're retarded used correctly it's a perfect plot device.

He mostly cries when he starts shattering bones.

> superpowers = xmen
You are an idiot.

Is deku's mom ALL MILF?

Isn't All Milf dead? Deku's mom's not dead.

>mfw there's a doujin of MomoxTailman

Op you better enjoy it now because it never getting a season 2.

>AFO didn't kill All Milf
>He turned All Milf back into a baby
>She lost her memory, grew normally again and is now Dekumom
>When she became old enough AFO married her
>AFO married her only to torture All Might even more by telling him that his master is now married to the man whom she once hated

You know he would do it.

>Batman would also be a loser if 80% of the world would have superpowers and not just less than 1%.

Batman has a superpower. His superpower is being filthy stinking rich.

>Deku was to fight while remaining quirkless
>The editor wanted him to have special powers
The things that could've been.

>If, for example, there's somebody who can shoot fire, he's the type to raise his profile by, say, using friction to make his own fire and even their footing

The editor saved Horikoshi's ass. This would have ended up in Batman like asspulls.
>Deku fights a fire Quirk user
>By using friction he equals the enemies Quirk which can create fire up to 1500°C
>Deku's friction fire somehow was hotter and stronger than the fire of his enemy
>Why? Because he is Deku!

Maybe pulling PKMN-type Super Effective shit would've worked.

No user don't forget he also has prep time.

Batman a shit. He is barely even a detective anymore.

>that disney movie Sky High
Which itself is a failed franchise

>A school for children gifted with superpowers that trains them to be heroes isn't X-men
More like you're a retard.

>A place mutants use to hide is the same as a prestigious, world renown school.

B-b-but I really liked that movie.

Kinda curious if with modern hype for superheroes the producers would consider making a sequel or a rebooot of the frenchise.

*Gai-Sensei

Fixed that for you senpai.

>The things that could've been.
A shittier manga.

Deku would've been a Mary Sue winning through sheer luck and/or opponents underestimating him. As for now, he's just a typical retarded protagonist winning because plot.

>foot fag thinks his opinion is worth anything

I said it was like X-men , not the exact same. X-men is the original superhero high school

Disney owns Marvel they don't need Sky High just like how now they have Star Wars they don't need Tron.

>boku_no_hero_academia_deku_by_johnsmith

I never watched that memeshow nor read the mango. So your opinion falls flat to me, and has no meaning.

Anima is so stupid, talking with animals may look weak but you can pretty much kill anyone with stealth tactics.

He's always scared and crying yet the only student with the spirit of self-sacrifice. Im not sure if you have siblings but standing up for the weak or saving them is one hell of a feeling, and that's probably the reason that if you didnt like chapter 1 you wont like the whole series.

The Xavier institute isn't a high school.

When will we see more of Grape-kid?

One Pun Meme

Yeah. Remember how weak Bakugous quirk was when he first got it as a kid? Like small firecrackers. If he never wanted to be a hero it may have stayed that weak his entire life

Considering what Marvel has been doing with X-men lately, can you blame people for looking for alternatives?

Not every hero MC has to be Batman. I like the OfA angle. It was a good direction to take the story.

Time skips are cancer, I agree.

I don't have saved GIFs and webms from other threads so I had to find something on the net. I'm also too laze to change the filename and there are results.

Too bad, i kinda like the whole high school for super heroes set up. And surprisingly i've never seen any more or less good show with it. The only one I can recall is X-men:Evolution and it's still more about racism n' shit.

Depends, I guess the time skip in one Piece went pretty smooth. Characters gained more abilities and improved those they had before. They also changed looks in either good or bad way.
But then you have a time skip in fairy tail that bassicaly only changed looks for some irrelevant chars, the world didn't change much and main cast stood with the same design. I could gulp it if the whole "trining" for grand tournament went normally, but instead they just turned it into DBZ joke and just stood up with a bullshit power up.

>The costumes are ridiculous
I only started reading Hero Academia because of the clothes and characters designs. His Drawnings are awesome

I just like everyone they way they are now. We've barely gotten to know any of them and I like their designs.

I'd really rather see them evolve and grow over time rather than "well we can't really find anything cool to do to get to the part we want to get to, so TIME SKIP!" shit.

Like, find shit for them to do. Do some more fucking SOL shit, have non Villain Alliance battle arcs and use them to pose questions to the kids that the VA doesn't.

You could have a timeskip once the journey is over. It could end with the villain alliance being defeated, with everyone celebrating we see a bit of everyone living their lives normally and then timeskip to everyone being in their fifties/sixties we see the tenth wielder of OFA being told the whole story.

I want to find that fucking violin music that starts playing during intense scenes like when the villains showed up. Google finds me NOTHING.

This.

I don't get it. What's happening?

If wolverine still kill?