What is Sup Forums's opinion on Bungou Stray Dogs? Is it worth the watch?

What is Sup Forums's opinion on Bungou Stray Dogs? Is it worth the watch?

It's okay. Improves once the characters settle into their roles but unless you're bored you're not missing much.

Looks good but the early episodes might bore or annoy you, episode four is the worst.

It had a hard time deciding what kind of show it wanted to be with the odd mix of SD gags and occasional seriousness. All that seem to be fine right now. It's one of the more stylish shows this season so try it for youself. Drop it if you dislike it.

Top cutie.

Can't wait for daito episode.

already dropped it

It's okay. Not the worst anime I've ever seen. Animation is nice, character artstyle is nice (It's clear Bones blew all their budget on this one).
The only real reason I keep watching is because its not god awful and the MC is endearing to me, even though he's more often than not useless dead weight.
I dont find any of the characters to be particularly good, likeable or memorable. Also the writing is pretty shitty, predictable and bland but what do you expect from anime. it's also a fujoshit anime

It's going to be cute.

It's an adaptation, Kadokawa funded it. It's okay since they getting all the license merch.

Tiger-kun will only get manlier from now on now that he has met his waifu and decides he wants to save her.

I enjoy the manga so I picked up the anime. It's not the worst anime this season but they could've done without always showing the same orphanage scene and just shortening it if needed. Apparently it's gonna be split cour though.

Also best boy is next episode

I love the characters because they're all really different without being like "LOOK HOW WACKY AND RANDOM WE ALL LOOK XD" about it.

>Characters are likeable
>MC has asspull and shitty power
>Other characters are OP
>The show will keep on showing the abandoning scene at least per episode
>Enemies are episodic
>Main enemy group are too misleading
>Comedy becomes cringey
>Fujobait art
>Great ED
>Action scenes are great

Yeah, go for it

>600x414
Full retard

That's even worse, it makes the retardedly long leg even more noticeable.

If anything, the ED makes the boring episodes worth it

like the animation, cute girls, and the is MC getting used to his power. It's good

Nice but what's the point in this yuri when Naomi wants to fuck her onii-sama.

Just some good ol' fashioned (fanservice) girly fun user.

Awful, shallow characters with annoying "humor". Only redeeming quality is that it's pretty but the animation is wasted on this.

I might pick it back up. I got two or three episodes in and (while it wasn't terrible) it just didn't grab me enough to keep me interested. If it picks up a bit I might go and watch the rest.

The fourth episode might kill your interest again though but if you can get pass it, the next few are considerably better.

Shitty humor and awful start to the series. Last 2/3 episodes have been decent though.

>dat ED
I just wish the visuals weren't so homo, but that's okay.

The show is tolerable now that they've mostly dorpped the retarded cliche humor.

What so homo about a father figure and his son?

NAMAE

It's an anime only fag.