One Piece

>He is here you say..
All right, who is snitching?

>What is observation haki

Rayleigh used it to know when Luffy arrived at Sabaody. Don't tell me Big Mom can't do the same shit.

>mfw patiently waiting for Sanji Nami reunion

what a qt
literally 10/10

>He's here, you say?
or
>I've heard he's already here.

Someone told her.

hnnnggh

Reminder that Nami and Carrot are the new best girls

No need for this reminder since everybody with a shred of good taste knows this already

spoilers in roughly 50 hours?

I hate Nami's personality. She's an arrogant smug bitch who never gets comeuppance because she has a vagina.

>reminder that pudding and carrot are the new best girls

I fixed this for you

Namis personality is nice and fine as fuck

Didn't the sunny pass an underwater monitoring snail a few chapters ago?

seems like you don't comprehend her gags just like 90% of this board

it's like believing that Sanji really hates Zoro as well.

this or you're just baiting so here's your (You)

I see that you're collecting (You)s. Here's one for you.

You're projecting your insecurities way too hard user

New tumblr fags.
Leave you fat bitches

stop trying already hambone

le
eks
fucking
dee
your slut ex gf dumped you or something?

There hasn't been a decent injury from anyone on the crew for a while.

Do you think we'll get one this arc, if so, from who?

I don't think he hever had a gf to be honest lol

Jinbei is going to be the traitor

Luffy should get either an injury from Big Mom or Kaido.

>lol
>>>leddit

What was the last? Sanji breaking his leg?

>he
impyling this is not a fat female hamplanet who is jealous as fuck of Nami and feels tormented every single day she has to stand in front of the mirror

I think so, yeah. Did that even have any long term effect later? I can't recall.

where can I find past viz chapters?

Yes, they were dealt with by Germa who let them get away

I don't think they brought it up at all after it happened. I'm not sure if it was even treated, though there was probably some panels at the end of Punk Hazard with him with bandages on it or something

It scarred him and messed him up during Arlong Park but other than that no

Was referring to Sanji breaking his leg against Vergo.

made a lot of readers lose respect for him, other than that he was little damage

Kekked lightly. Thank you, user.

only retards who keep ignoring that Sanji was far from being at 100% when he fought Vergo.

One Piece Heart of Gold
Short Summary:

The Straw Hat Pirates meet Olga, a girl who has escaped the island Alchemi. Alchemi was known for its metal production, and for the creation of the extremely valuable Pure Gold, but the island disappeared two hundred years ago. Olga is now being pursued by Marines, interested in Pure Gold. Gildo Tesoro, who controls the Navy HQ and black market, hears of Olga and hires treasure hunter Mad Treasure to track her down. The Straw Hats join forces with Olga in search of the Pure Gold, while she plots to takes advantage of them and become use the treasure to become rich herself.

I wish her design stayed the way it was, with a rounder head, and less of a Lola lookalike.

Here we go

Luffy was far from 100% at Marinford
Zoro was far from 100% at Arlong Park and the last part of Thriller Bark
Everyone was far from 100% at Eneis Lobby

>it's like believing sanji really hates zoro
He does hate user stop being retarded. And her personality is one of an arrogant bitch, the things you take as gag she really be serious about. She said she wasn't going to cook for them unless they paid and she really didn't. Iit she wasn't so weak she would be even more money hungry I'm sure.

Franky had half of his face busted in that fight against Senor Pink. That sorta counts.

we never saw her full design though

Why do people get so flustered just because I dislike one of the crew members?

It's not like I dislike the rest.

yeah, and Luffy could not do shit at MF
Zoro could not beat Kuma
your point?

And that everyone was far from 100% at Enies Lobby is not true. Nobody was even that hurt and Nami even said they are stronger than anyone when they learn why Robin is actually doing what she did

>people think Kuzan's playing all sides and part of some super secret work infiltrating Blackbeard
What if he just genuinely joined up with them because of how sick and apathetic he is of the world as it is now? He has every reason to. Sure he's got friends like Smoker, but the Marines are going in a direction he never wanted under Akainu, and the Revolution's probably just as unappealing. Maybe Kuzan really is just sick of the system and wants the total reset Blackbeard is clearly gunning for.

>why do people get so flustered because I dislike a crew member

Because they're namifags user, what do you expect? It's like trying to argue with a Sakurafag on why she was so terrible and they will make up every excuse in the book for her.

>Sanji hates Zoro
How can anyone be this stupid?

kys

My bad, meant to quote

>full design
True, but the iconic scene of her in the chair leaning down with her big ass head is quite different than how she appears recently.

I'm sure this was meant for me. You are autistic if you think sanji doesn't hate zoro

This.

Nami is fucking shit, is funny they think we are joking but we really are not.
The slut is a shit character

I like this.
The ultimate evil of the Marines is the fact that it drives its own people, who are for the most part genuinely "good" into a slow descent of corrupting their morals until they become so apathetic and disdainful for the system that they join the individuals that that seek to watch the world burn.

not even a nami fag

I just like to know the arguments for that

>waah she's so mean at gag scenes wahh

Samefag.
Dead giveaway when you use "we"

that was just the perspective

you are just getting wrecked in the other thread so don't even try to start acting all high and mighty again in this one, lardass

It's not just that she's mean, it's more that her negatives outweigh the positives. She's just not entertaining for me.

Of all the strawhats, the one that I get the least excited about when they open their mouth to do something is Nami. Because all she'll ever do is be smug and annoying and unfunny.

I really liked just how fucking creepy this was.
Other authors hype just how badass their villains are by making them mysterious and oda makes an old fat lady terrifying by surrounding her with happy cartoon creatures.

Ah yes, the fact that they travel together on the same ship, with a group of people referred to repeatedly as a "family" or at the very least close comrades that would die for one another, travelling to the ends of the world for each other, is completely meaningless because of gag arguments.
They "hate" each other like two brothers do when fighting.

>Because all she'll ever do is be smug and annoying and unfunny.
This is wrong and you just know it. Your autistic hate is clouding your judgement so fucking hard that I still can't believe you are not trolling here.

>implying One Piece threads are ever anything other than tolls tolling tolls trolling trolls
Its a shame cause every so often there's actually genuine intellectual discussion, even if about a crack theory

She is shit. Bitch didn't want to cook for her crew mates. She only did it because they were about to die. She will probably still charge them.

That shit was no gag

I'm the first guy, can't speak for the other two.

sure son, stay autistic

>That shit was no gag
Sweet Jesus Sup Forums, what have you become?

>That shit was no gag
if you actually believe that please kys already

Ok to claim that her being greedy bitch isn't really apart of her personality since it's only a gag is equal to saying sanji love for women isn't really to that extent since it's a gag or saying zoro really doesn't have a bad sense of direction. Nami really is a bitch who loves money and oda is just making that into the joke. She acts like the biggest bitch to her crewmates when they aren't in a real serious situation

>That shit was no gag
Finally the ultimate proof that you are just fishing for (you)s

this guy gets it

>greedy bitch
She was ready to spent the whole treasure on rescuing Kamy.

No user sanji has put razors in zoro food before. when have sanji ever shown that he really likes zoro? Just because you travel with someone or don't want them to die doesn't mean you like them. At best just like zoro he tolerates presents since he knows he isn't going anywhere. But if zoro decided to leave on his own do you honestly believe sanji would try to stop him like he did usopp?

If that shit wasn't a gag then she would've cook for them and not let Luffy cook. Are you guys really that retarded?

Yet she got pissed when luffy gave up all the treasure for FI and wanted to tax the minks for their help.

DUDE HAKI LMAO

>Just because you travel with someone or don't want them to die doesn't mean you like them
I'm out guys, I can't do this anymore.

>But if zoro decided to leave on his own do you honestly believe sanji would try to stop him like he did usopp?
why did he step in here, then? It was the perfect chance to get rid of him. If he hated Zoro he could have just stayed quiet, win-win situation.

Just replying to you feels embarrassing now. Jesus Christ you have some serious problems, bro.

There was no life on the line here. This is what I mean when I say that Nami shows how she really is when shit gets serious.

>tax the minks for their help
when did this happen?

Simple as pride. He felt it was his duty to make the biggest sacrifice.

this.
both zoro and sanji pretend to hate each other, but they both feel attached to each other like brothers. they also trust in each other's abilities which we saw in punk hazard i think

he wasn't making a sacrifice.
he was saving them both. he knew that kuma wouldn't kill him because of the shitstorm it would start with the government so he stepped in

Is there anyone more invincible than THE INVINCIBLE CAPTAIN JACK?

fine fine, what about this, is that the reaction of someone who's about to get rid of a person he hates?

>no life on the line
BM would have destroyed the island if they didn't give the money up. So as I said she's a bitch

The Kaido

Fucking ignore the AntiNamifag, for fuck's sake. He's destroyed the two previous threads.

when and why this became a meme?

I like it though

Its a dedicated Aussiefag.
I respect him.

hey agent 007,
was it ever stated in the pirates of the carribbean movie that jack was invincible? or is this a one piece meme

Is Luffy basically a mixture of Jack and Goku?

i'm a bit sad the jackbountytriviafag or whatever you might call him doesn't post anymore

thought his posts were interesting

>pay attention to namifags
Is basically what you're saying

No, he is saying that you are a fucking thread derailing autist who should fuck off

I'm exactly saying what this guy is saying They are shitty autistic arguments on both sides and do nothing but pollute the fucking threads. The previous one was alright until this faggotry started and then it died down.

>you're derailing the thread
first off I'm a different user. Second it's only namifags who fall for the obvious bait once someone state how they hate her. They act like Sakurafags like I said. If someone hates a character the. Let that be their opinion and keep on scrolling

Man, Luffy and Sanji have literally the same face on that page. All the moments where the crew cares about each other is awesome.

Who within the crew has the strongest relationship? I'm guessing Luffy and Zoro?

For example, Franky and Nami barely interact.