Marrying age should be dropped as 15 years?

science has shown that, any person who got puberty, could get married.Biologically 15 years old girls hasn't got any reproductive difference than 30 years old woman.

why there is still 18y.o legal age in countries?

>also pic related.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NdCjV9wzupU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's 16 in the UK if both parents consent to the marriage.
But with the muslim invasion it'll probably drop to 9 at one point.

it should be 30.
Nobody has the experience to make life long decisions at 15.
Marriage is a fucking joke anyways.

13 marry age, 21 reproductive age.

No. Older and financially secure betas are going to steal women from young chads. It's not fair. The advantage they have is not a fair advantage to have. Yes. Marriage should probably become a private affair between two families again.

don't mess with biology m8.

Who is this boner donor?

Bad goy!

Women who get pregnant at 15 will not enter the workforce as much! And that will diminish corporate profits!

Bad goy!

Ban that thought from your mind!

humans make base pair friendships at the age of 12, and stop creating base pair friendships at 16

From a realistic standpoint humans should pair up at a young age and spend life together.

>tfw too lazy to see pics name

love is love, yes, but lust is lust.

Women are sexually mature but the meme is that they aren't mentally mature and it's unfair to marry a 15 year old to someone because they're making life decisions and having kids before they've allegedly become smart enough or mature enough to "know better". This is all of course pushed by the kikes. Women will always be child like, even when they've become better educated, and the only further "maturing" they can do is becoming indoctrinated against marrying and having children, leaving them to ride the cock carousel and dry up in their 30s childless.

The stupid thing is that most women, contrary to what they and others believe, would be much happier and more faithful/dedicated to their family if they married and started having children as early as 16. My grandmother was married at 16 and had her first child at 17. She had 4 total, and when she was in her late 30s and her kids were leaving home she went to college, got her master's degree and spent 40 years as a teacher. She's quite accomplished, was faithful to my grandfather, and has never gone on some feminist rant about how bad she had it. Hell, most women are happiest being teachers anyway. It only makes sense that after they've spent their prime years being proper mothers they would spend their time after that teaching and helping to raise other people's children but no, that's not what ((they)) want.

should be 12-13 with parental consent.
but I agree that it should be lowered.
Pair bonding and higher chance of being a virgin.

People only want it lowered because they have a pedo fantasy and want it to be acceptable to fuck kids.
15 year olds are fucking retarded and make stupid decisions.
In England it's 16 you can get married but I think even that's ridiculous.

That's interesting, never heard that before but experienced it myself.

Latest a girl should be married is immediately after her first blood. Earlier is better.
It is up to the girl's father to decide when and to who she is to be married. There should be no law over it.

Because at fifteen you are still very easy for an adult to manipulate you and you still think like an idiot kid you fucking pervert

15 yo are fucking retarded.

How the fuck does "science" go about showing whether it's morally right for someone to get married.
I swear to god, (((science))) has no meaning anymore

The girl was cute enough but once you see the swimming scene, you realize she is still a child.

Don't be pedos. You can think young girls look cute without wanting to fuck them.

It's legal here if you get parent's consent. Without consent it's legal for women at 18 and men at 21.

Too much CK2 m8

>science has shown that, any person who got puberty, could get married
No, I don't think science has shown that just because you "got puberty" means you could get married.
Do you know who DOES ACTUALLY think puberty is a good time for marriage? Pedophiles and Muslims.

>pedo
>means prepubescent
>12+ isn't prepubescent

>implying women aren't "fucking retarded and make stupid decisions." all the time

You do know the person in OP's pic is a boy in drag, right? It's not even subtle.

wow led.

>Biologically 15 years old girls hasn't got any reproductive difference than 30 years old woman.
Utterly false, retard. Various defects in babies occur more often in 30yr old mothers than 15yr old mothers, while 15yr olds often have other problems (malnutrition or obstructions etc.).

Mohammed detected.

let's exterminate white fertility, good plan

It's Sophia Lillis, aka Beverly Marsh in the IT movie (2017)

you fucking sod

I didn't notice till you pointed it out.

>contrary to what they and others believe, would be much happier and more faithful/dedicated to their family if they married and started having children as early as 16.

t. male

It's when society has deemed a parent's job is done. It has nothing to do with the needs of horny men who want to marry and fuck young girls.
Parents are given a certain amount of time to impart their will, lessons, teachings, and selves to an offspring. They are given total legal rights over the child. Until it considered their job is done.
In different states in the US this age changes depending on state. Some states it's as early as 16.
No matter what the age of consent, it's more about giving the parent time to finish their jobs without interference from a potential mate or outsider.
This protects your rights as a father. And has nothing to do with your sex drive.

The most important question however, could she pull off a good Asuka?

Agree. OP is muslim? You want total control of a girl who cant even take care of her own bedroom in modern day

>why is age of consent in so many countries 18
Because that way women can't get married until they're 18, which means they spend anything up to 4 more years in (((education))).

Girls typically start puberty at 9 now days.
I dont think "pedo" means prepubescent, I think it means "not an adult."
The only thing worse than a fucking pedophile is one thats tries to justify 15/16/17 year olds for fucking.

This is gonna be good!

if she bleeds she breeds
and it's not pedophilia if a girl is fertile or in teens
This whole thing is just pushed to lower the fertility rates of intelligent, cautious white people.
You don't see Muslims outbreeding you worrying about what age or such.
It's not degeneracy because in the past, when our societys where not degenerate marrying younger girls was much more common.
Prime female fertility is at like 16

Legal....? More like mandatory. 30 year old women are fucking disgusting btw.

>why there is still 18y.o legal age in countries?

in primitive, substance level societies the amount of food you can grown on you land is limited, so getting your kids off on there own means more food for Mon and Dad.

In modern societies (1800's rural America) the amount of labor to work on you farm limits how wealthy you can become, so keeping healthy children around to work your farm is the norm.

We carry this idea over from the 1800's.

Fun fact - when Shakespeare wrote Romeo and Juliet it imagined the pair as 11 and 12 year old's.

I know they start that young
12+ is hebephilia

I'm justifying them for stable marriage

By the time western whores get to 30 they are ruined, self respecting men should get girls in teens
the dumber, more naive and uneducated a woman is the better, it will only lead to bad things or notions
education is for men, compassion,love and fealty is for women

you type like a muslim

>This protects your rights as a father
>the State saying when yoire allowed to have your daughter married protects your rights
You're retarded.
Yes, that's right, strong healthy marriage is bad.

Remember: If your not a decadent western liberal, your a MUSLIM
women shouldn't dress like whores? That sounds like something a MUSLIM would say

No, your justifying them because you're fucking degenerate and attracted to children.
Seriously, why would you want a 15 year old when someone in their 20s can make babies?

Theres no reason other than some sexual bullshit
>muh virgin
>muh tighter holes
>muh pure innocent waifu

Fuck. You.

women being intellectually dominated by a man is as natural as physical domination
women are supposed to be stupid

They haven't matured yet mentally to be able to make that life decision you moron. It's not a matter of whether they're physically ready to bear children or not.

>it happened in my life so it can apply to anyone

No human is fit to pass on life changing information to a child while they themselves are a child. Humans shouldnt be taking on those responsibilities before their brains are even fully developed. 25 or older to start a family. We shouldn't be rushing parenthood to try to best the promiscuity of roasties. We should encourage our women and reshape society for them to be productive members of society. Only after that can they guide a child's life.

Age of consent should be 16. No one said anything about kids

Because in these times, biological maturity =/= mental maturity. You need both in order to be able to reproduce and marry reasonably. Many never reach this state.

SeeMarriage/sex with a fucking highschool kid is wrong you freak

There are more pictures.

BY 15 years

You don't need "mental maturity"(whatever that means) to reproduce. In fact that reduces fertility greatly.
Women are supposed to be stupid, naive and uneducated. Education is masculine and ruins women and makes them infertile. Women are supposed to be naive and uneducated, they need compassion and loyalty.
A woman is a pure flower which is only corrupted with time, whereas a man developes.

Pair bonding, virginity, more children.
And my wife wouldn't be older than me.

then who can tell us 18 years is the limit of "mentally" healthy status?
womens can make stupid decisions in all ages.

exactly. save their stupid fragile little female souls before they turn into massive cum dumpsters.

Nice.
>Holy Bible
hmmmmmmmm

Anyone in this thread:
If you had a daughter, would you give her away at 15?
If you say yes, you are not a parent.
This isnt little house on the prairie.

Cunts never "mature mentally". Nobody would claim a cunt should be making big life decisions, that's why there's a man in her life.
>no, strong healthy families are bad
>girls need to be in school and be sluts and not marry till they're 30
Could you be more of a kike?

>Biologically 15 years old girls hasn't got any reproductive difference than 30 years old woman.

Except having less birth defects?

>You can't marry at 15 in his cuck country

Yeah, and "she" is a boy in drag, you idiot.

Do your eyes not work?

Biologically, a 15 year old girl might have her reproductive organs working far better than a 30 year old.

>doesn't even want to save innocent females from the evils of the world
You sound like a massive faggot, and a pathetic excuse for a man.

Ok 9 years old is degenerate. I can understand 15 which makes some sense. At 15 she can have children and she has likely developed breasts etc.
hardly any 9 year old girls can even get pregnant.

I would jump on that opportunity if it was a good man.
Any good parent would
Better than let her get fucked hundreds of times, get an "education" and by age 30 settle with some beta and have 1 child

More children.
So if you marry her at 15, on jer 15th birthday...and knock her up that day, shell be able to have 3 kids by the time she's 18.
How many kids are you planning on having that you GOTTA squeeze those 18 out?

Men of the past really loved little girls.

he obviously wasn't fucking her age 9
but you could already tell she would be beautiful at that age when she got older

Fuck.
Squeeze those 3 out*

>If you had a daughter, would you give her away at 15?
That's kind of late, no reason to keep her that long except the law saying you have to. Latest I'd marry my daughters off would be around 12.

I thought the math looked wrong.

women are retarded at 30 too, thats not an argument

Fat gross weird fucks aren't going to get a cute girl just because the ages get lowered.
So it doesn't fucking matter what the age of consent is because they'll still be called out for rape.

So a 10 year old is smarter than a 30 year old?

I'd like to have as many as I can.
The highest I know in my church is 12, though there might be a family that could beat that.

Remember that "Courting" does not mean having sex.

No retard. You have to train her how to cook and take care of the house for at least 2 years since females can barely do anything right, it will take her at least that long to learn. Then you can knock her up.

That's stupid considering women have much more trouble making kids after 30, and those kids have a higher chance to have genetic problems the older she gets.

At 15? Not in the US I wouldn't. If her husband is 15 he won't be able to support her anyway. Hell most 22 year olds won't be able to support her. And there is no way I'm letting a 30 year old marry my 15 year old daughter.

They are basically the same intelligence. One just has had less penis inside her over the years. Guess which one.

I'd do it younger.
I'd let a guy who i'd consider a good partner to her, court her when she's 12 and marry as soon as possible. Why would I want her to have the risk of falling into temptation?

Age of consent should be 15

Raping a child before puberty should be death penalty

Mudslime show that 9 is a marrying age, hopefully we dont listen to them.

Actually, more often than not, yes.

youtu.be/NdCjV9wzupU

I believe in some states you can get married at 15 or 16 with parent permission.

Marrying is not courting and is just gross at 9 years old.

The age of consent should be 22.

You should be allowed to marry someone at 15 because by the time they're 18 they usually have had a bunch of niggers in em.

Im not saying be allowed to bang at 15, but be allowed to stake your claim.

>not arranging your daughters marriage as soon as she's born
That way they'll grow up around each other.

i mean without parent permission.

she is healty as hell.why would i need her stupid father's permission?

Absolutely. 15 for a women is no child and does not need any further parenting. I would need all my time and energy to raise my male children who will have a real impact on the world. As retarded as females are, males take fucking forever to grow up.

Courting is before marrying, They've got to develop some sort of bond obviously, they can get married whenever they feel comfortable to do so

>why would i need her stupid father's permission?
Because he owns her. Stealing is wrong.

{{{Truth be told only the state can make such a life changing decision}}}

Most white/Asian girls stay away from niggers during their teens and in general. The ones that go crazy with niggers young 99% of the time just hate their dad and literally just want to rub it in. Some girls do it because they were sexually abused though.

>not posting the webm
also, she's older than me by 2 months oldmans,you jelly?