Why can't black and white americans be friends again? It doesn't make sense. No seriously

Why can't black and white americans be friends again? It doesn't make sense. No seriously.

Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/george-soros-bring-down-us/
youtube.com/watch?v=vXDCDsbWuNU
youtube.com/watch?v=Jpmlqtnrec8
youtube.com/watch?v=Q1-JWNeIEMY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Why can't black and white americans be friends again?

That's not what Soros wants.
He's been betting against the US economy.
When the US economy wins, Soros loses.
Soros has been funding causes on the left to disrupt US politics to disrupt the economy.

We can be. They just have to stop acting like niggers.

We tried it for 50 years. BLM was the thanks we got. Fuck niggers.

>le rich man controlling international race relations
Sure, it has nothing to do with blacks making up more than 50% of the violent crime rate in the U.S. or dropping the national IQ below every other western country. Blacks commit roughly the same amount of crime in proportion to their population in every country they have a presence in. Low IQ, high testosterone subhuman animals.

Through with trying to get along with racist niggers! They lack the capacity to reason or empathise! All they know is how to chimpout, which they do constantly! NO!

user he's talking about the active push for violence and chaos between whites and blacks.
it's in the Jew media all over the place.
Jews once again using black people.

Every few generations, the Jews attempt to rewrite history to make themselves victims again, once everyone catches on to what they are.

The same excuse he used, if that's indeed not how he meant it, is used to justify race relations as being the result of some greater power as opposed to the actions and behaviours of other races - especially blacks, which in their own countries has made them pretty much the bottom of the barrel in every conceivable way, Somalia ranks worse than NK some years, and in the western world has allowed them to spread their shitty, hedonistic subcultures whilst demonising their host and claiming credit for every civilisation under the sun that is and ever was.

No you stupid bong, I'm saying that the push for more violence is engineered specifically to cause chaos between our two groups.
No one brought up racial stats but you.
That's not the topic.
Shit wasn't this violent years ago.
It has amped up considerably.

>Why can't black and white americans be friends again?

Because a few rich white elitist democrats are using black people in order to get elected. They are funding and organizing groups such as black lives matter because it gains them votes.

Shit we were never friends. Back when my mom was in high school in Chicago she had race riots.

They would bar up the doors to her classroom just so the niggers couldn't get in.

Nigs and rioting go hand in hand as long as they don't have something productive to do. Which is why slavery worked so well. We got free labour and they got to leave their shithole of a continent.

Because racial stats are relevant when you want try to justify the ever growing hatred of lesser peoples on some greater power. I don't know whether race relations is engineered, I very much doubt it just from observing the events of the last half a decade even, but whatever maybe you're right. I think what's much more likely is you're underestimating how much damage blacks have caused to western society. Enoch Powell said American style race relations were coming to the UK in his Rivers of Blood speech but he'd have been just as right if he said all of Europe. This isn't a coincidence that it occurs in every country in proportion to the population of blacks and the more races are forced to interact, the more problems we notice.

I agree it was amped up, but I think through natural actions.

Well, I wanted us (Gen X) to be the generation that finally laid all the prejudice associated with color to rest.
Then I found out (after getting robbed and having been accused several times of being racist, although I did nothingbto suggest it) that most blacks hate white people. I thought it was because I was fat (not obese, just 2XL) but no, they hate white people.
You can only be spat at, stared down, leered at, and shouted at so many times. It's been well over 77 times 7 for me (know what I'm saying).
There is a reason their own kind sold them into slavery. I have no tolerance for laziness, stupidity, jealousy, and hypocrisy and niggers are nearly always showing these traits.

>1487626491642.jpg
You've been fooled:
snopes.com/george-soros-bring-down-us/

Because blacks are subhuman

Because friendship outside of race is anti-evolutionary
Soros did more to purify the White race and banish the inferior elements than all of you magapedes ever will

Blacks are like those friends you have that always bum rides, never have any money, never bring any party favors, call you at all hours fucking hammered bitching about things that are of their own doing, and then get mad at you when you tell them to fuck off or even just ignore them.

They're just not good friends. It's largely a parasitic relationship. If they'd go back to providing some sort of value or at least be entertaining, things might change.

If you're legit from Norway, then you'd have to come here and interact with us. I live in Detroit. Lots of blacks here. The majority are a blight but there are many who are professional and assimilated. A better question is: how can we empower individuals enough to care about themselves and their community without looking for a scapegoat?

I don't think anyone has the answer to that. Christianity or fascism is probably the closest answer to that conundrum.

the left pitt fat vs thin,religious vs atheist,gay vs straight,lgbt vs cis,poor vs rich and men against women and white vs black

then they pander to a side for votes.......racism was on life support in the 90s,kids was playing as adam instead of blonde haired blue eyed axel in streets of rage,hip hop was cool and all the rage and MJ was the king of pop

but then came the race baiters one day ripping open the old wounds of americas past,why? blacks need constant reminder to hate whitey otherwise they might get over it and stop voting for democrat hand outs and start voting for republican hand ups!

democrats keep racism on life support

peace was never an option
youtube.com/watch?v=vXDCDsbWuNU

>again
Hahahahaha

I'd say that a lot of us do actually get along on a friendship level, despite what you'll read online

>Soros did more to purify the White race and banish the inferior elements than all of you magapedes ever will
Elaborate

When 250,000 African Americans die in battle to free the enslaved white man from government tyranny and economic slavery, then we'll talk.
Oh, and pay back gibs.

While I'm sure that's exactly what him and his buddies are doing, I don't believe that quote.

What exactly happens when "White" man or woman racemixes? Inferior bloodline gets cancelled. What happens when "Whites" pick up degeneracy from propaganda? Weak minds with low capability for critical thinking gets out. In 200 years only non-degen Euros will maintain their legacy

If a rich NBA player brought everyone in his immediate family to a community picnic in his gated community, lets say 15 people, who each were paid 100,000 bringing them out of whatever poverty and problems they were in, they would still find a way to ruin the picnic.

Whites will be friends with African Americans again when they start acting like black people instead of niggers.

>again

He can't have said that. Actual source needed.

Maybe you should try actually living in a nigger-infested town in the US and you'll learn why we can't be friends.

Honestly, unless blacks realize that jews are causing there problems and not white people, it will never happen.

>Implying blacks and whites were ever friends

Gentrification makes the Jews too much money.

We can't fight the kikes and the niggers at the same time without going full fash. We're not there yet as a people. The ones who think that they can control the brown hord as soon as all the white people are gone are going for the slow kill.

Isn't it easier to admit that not everyone genes are that good, and just mix blood based on quality of the individuals instead of ideological race constructs?

Just look at that cucked garbage you write
>ideological race
We just keep getting our people purer and purer

We tend to keep to ourselves but when there is interaction it's usually fine. I'm talking about ordinary, day-to-day stuff. A black stranger jumped my car when my battery died, for instance. That won't be on the news.

No
>what is "regression to the mean"?

youtube.com/watch?v=Jpmlqtnrec8

Because they ruin everything. Destroying school districts one after another.

>pic related, today's local paper

It doesn't matter if mongrel turns out to be successful - repulsive nonetheless

The majority of black people aren't gang members or criminals you idiot. That's why stereotypes are bad.

Agreed, but people like that usually need the figures too.

youtube.com/watch?v=Q1-JWNeIEMY

Blacks don't want to be friends anymore and now think that the ideal of color blindness is racist.

They also have systematically rejected assimilating in society and have begun exporting thuggish-degeneracy.

Sharpton says he is proud of blacks doing this and he thinks it is "them doing their own thing".

If they want racial identity, they got it.

Death to nogs.