>E Salamiyah Sep13
i.imgur.com/fTdX4BA.jpg
>Daraa Aug 20
i.imgur.com/B02DEw9.jpg
>E Ghouta Aug 11
imgur.com/a/CBtz3

Developments Sep18
>DeZ
SAA crosses Euphrates river using pontoon bridge, liberates Marat&Madhlum villages. SDF expands control over industrial site
2 cargo planes with supplies&equipement land on airport
RU media:US asked RU to meet and discuss future of DeZ
SAA liberates 10 villaged in NW DeZ. Ru Mod:50
Pentagon:RU bombed SDF!- RU denied:We bomb only terrorist&inform US of strikes
>3 Al-qaeda leaders assasinated in Idlib in 1 week
>BBC:Destruction of Raqqa exceeds that of Mosul
>Hama/Homs pocket:SAA liberates Um Tin and Al-Nabatiya towns
>Reports of jihadist build up near Golan Hights,SAA readies its forces
>E Ghouta:SAA detonates tunnel used by rebels in Ayn Tarma
>Reports:US forces withdrew from Az-Zaqf village near Iraqi border, part of US-Russian agreement on deconfliction zones
>RU Mod:54 rebels surrender to Gov. Small groups of IS fighters in DeZ also surrender
>journalist:Germany sent weapons to rebels via balkan route
>900 days of Saudi aggression:12907 citizens dead,21k injured, destroyed 15 airports,14 ports,1941 bridges&roads,296 hospitals&medical facilities,791 schools,114 university facilities
/sg Army 2017 album - myalbum.com/album/seYvACY7CtIm

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/TruNews/status/910315176511107073
archive.is/IdL1h
youtube.com/watch?v=u-_WbX8tcGk
youtube.com/watch?v=JSrxbmdlJkU
youtube.com/watch?v=49hEoTrrdnU
rt.com/news/403963-un-trump-speech-iran-korea/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

OMAE WA MO SHINDEIRU ASS*DISTS

>2016 /sg/: Based Kurds!
>2017 /sg/: Fuck Kurds!
Why doesn't /sg/ like the Kurds anymore? They're still white, based and nationalists.
Also, they BTFO Ar*bs 24/7/365.
Are /sg/ hypocrites for hating the Kurds all of a sudden?

I think so.

/sg/ isn't a monolithic bloc, my dear

Because half of them are jihadists and the other half are communist.

>"w-whats a "human rights"? can I bomb it?"

FREE KURDISTAN
HOW MANY DAYS?

xth for Australia and Syria getting a tie in the 4th round World-cup playoffs, and the FIFA officials saying "oh, man, we didn't expect this, I guess you can both go through."

Stop supporting a child killing dictator and move out of your parents basement, Ass*dists.

kurds are communists, they are landgrabbing several countries at the same time, they will undo themselves

twitter.com/TruNews/status/910315176511107073

>Giving it serious (you)s

>the state of Ass*dists

Assadists are literally just teenagers. An important part of them is also repressed homosexual.

I just have tampermonkey, how do I filter the flags?

somebody paid shills to come to /sg/ and form very bad opinion about kurds. Or it's just stupid kurd themselves.
Anyway, they quite succeeded wiw their plan.
Now, I hate councils now

>hypocrites
That's not how you are supposed to use that

>Ass*dists so weak and cowardly they have to filter us instead of engage in debate
if only your weak Ar*b armies could filter us on the battlefield also then you might stand a chance, Ass*dist scum

not an argument

give me good docus on syria or ukraine
if its shitty propaganda ones they should at least have good battle scenes
also eng subs obligatory i dont speak vodka

>AHHHHHH, SAVE US RUSSIA

How long does it take you morons to learn to stop giving unnecessary (you)s???

>americans want to overthrow this
um dickheads much?

>ass*dists are so weak they use brave kurdish tactics
n a a

>2017
>still supporting ASSad
LOL! Can't wait to see your reactions when ASSad gets strung up like a dog

They should have been integrated into the SAA after the victory in Aleppo. Instead they choose to suck American dick even deeper.

>ar*b cuisine

>replying to spam

>AHHHHH, SAVE US UN

love you. bye

see....

/sg/ is reactionary and retarded. They supported the regime because the US and Western political status quo was to opposite it. Most of the posters in this board are Westerners and they shift the hivemind here.

Also it doesn't help that Israel is anti Assad and pro Kurd, in antisemitic /sg/ stupidity that means Kurds are bad.

just report all his posts... he is spamming

>over 100k ASSad rats killed
best day of the war. hopefully every day can be this good

They need a safe space. They are exactly the liberals in US college campuses.

Uhh /Pol was never with Assad we were always a Trump board get out /leftypol/ shills REEEEEE

reported

I know what I do
stop it

>as an Ath*ist and a cartoon viewer of such distinguished taste that I only watch Rick & Morty and MLP, I believe that Ass*d is the best hope for a safe and stable Syria
>also, the last 6 years were not his fault

>replying to a bot
How many of you are fresh from reddit? Step forward you green cunts

>ASSad dick sucker cant handle somebody penetrating his safe space

>Announcing that

The funny part is that the shills are roaches and jews

nothing wrong with wanting to only talk to people who you like mate

Why are the casualties so high?

>being so brainwashed that you have to bless cheap shit that can easily be overproduced.

At least bless the sukhois, if you're going to be such a demented vile parasite.

>>>r/syriancivilwar/

>there will be YUGE protests tomorrow organized by c*mmies and libf*gs because its the anniversary of our former president's declaration martial law long long back in fucking 1971 to suppress a c*mmunist rebellion.
>major roads and parks would be clogged by violent protestors
>chimpout ensues
>no one fucking knows what tricks the c*mmies or the libf*gs will pull out tomorrow
>a false flag attack is expected and someone from them will bomb their own rally and blame it to the president like they did in 1971.
>tfw big happening soon
>shtf will follow

because
>AR*B
>ARMIES

that place is totally divided now between Assad supporters and SDF supporters.
Leggit no reason to go there isntead of having faggots select important sources for you to see perhaps.

well they obviously wouldnt leave the expensive planes without blessing (note the much fancier priest + assistants)

not realizing that's a shill from /ptg/oy

>Balkanrapebaby is also an Assadist
LMAO

>tfw Russia, the only major power that has not called on Iraq’s Kurds to cancel a referendum on independence next week, has swiftly become the top funder of Kurdish oil and gas deals, with as much as $4 billion pledged in less than a year, industry sources say
>mfw Moscow has issued no such call to cancel the vote
archive.is/IdL1h

The funny thing about this pic is that there is that Egypt, Syria and Lebanon were neither led by Arabs nor were they Arab countries. Only Jordan in the major belligerents were Arabs and led by Arabs (Hashemites).

>"give to our buisne....i mean church we help the poor"
>gets himself a crown

received a warning for abusing the report system. even though i only reported obvious spamming...
(single word posts and insults)
i don't understand what's wrong with some of the mods..

I don't support SDF i just hate whites and Assad is white

Sponsors said: "Assad must go."

Not gonna lie, former Ass*dist here. This is fucking hilarious watching Ass*d crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the oil fields.

>mfw isis is completely BTFO

ISIS is also led by "Arabs". Yet they are less numerous and inflicted higher casualites, until American intervention.

Daily reminder that real communists support Assad.

Anti-Imperialism not US regime change ok.

why are Turks so superior? I had my doubts about it but then the Turkposter btfo me when he posted war stats

>Erdogan is an Israeli stooge

The level of stupidity here is astounding. What kind of Israeli puppet allies with Qatar and Hamas?

>Barzani says no backing down from referendum and that if the trash from Baghdad tries to intervene with military then they will be taken out.
soon

I've made you another wallpaper, give me (you)'s, rate. Also if you think i should change text to something else, say, i've actually remembered to save the work file for this one, and ill change it later. And lets not forget that kurds must be destroyed

well thanks to him the people who sell crowns are not going poor

>questioning the logic of you average Ass*dist

>What kind of Israeli puppet allies with Qatar and Hamas?
>What kind of Israeli puppet allies with Saudi Arabia?
Israel

>battle scenes
They are stil having hard time proofing that "secret russian army in Ukraine" even existed in first place.
Not to mention it was an artillery duel war
youtube.com/watch?v=u-_WbX8tcGk
youtube.com/watch?v=JSrxbmdlJkU
They arrive, they "unload" rockets on hohols, they pack and move away until hohols calculate where to fire back.
Most of the close up combat was happening in the Donetsk airport
youtube.com/watch?v=49hEoTrrdnU

Most of the "docus" have less footage than my post.

>‘US is biggest rogue state but accuses others of what it does 100 times over’

The US begrudges North Korea for having a few nuclear weapons while having more nuclear weapons than any country on Earth, Dan Kovalik, human rights, and labor lawyer told RT, commenting on Donald Trump’s UN address. Other analysts joined the discussion.

>RT: Trump called on world leaders to put the interests of their countries first, but then attacked North Korea and Iran for doing just that. Is that a coherent position?

DK: … Not only are we [the US] accusing them of things that we do – we’re accusing them of doing things that we do a hundred times over. We begrudge North Korea for having a few nuclear weapons when we have more nuclear weapons than any country on Earth and are engaged in a $1 trillion modernization of these weapons.

I don’t know what we are accusing Iran of. To be honest, it’s lost upon me. They do engage on their borders. They do have regional interests that they protect, but I don’t see them as a threat to anyone. They are abiding by the nuclear deal. Everyone agrees with that. Trump mentioned the problem with rogue states in the world. In my view, the US is the biggest rogue state on Earth.

>Threats to obliterate the whole country, North Korea, will alarm other governments and people around the world, Mark Almond, director of Crisis Research Institute, told RT.

Mark Almond: Every nation has its national interest. I think the problem for Trump is that he sort of mixes the messages of his election campaign, about putting America first and in a sense concentrating on domestic problems, and not for instance, engaging in regime change – with the rhetoric of George Bush about the “axis of evil” and Barack Obama about intervening in order to bring about democracy and flourishing better societies.

rt.com/news/403963-un-trump-speech-iran-korea/

>Israel is its own puppet and allies with Qatar and Hamas

Do your mother a favor and tell her the reason why you're a retard is not because of her genes but because you've suffered heavy brain injuries.

SAA and FSA fight in cities, in actual combat.
ISIS and SDF use cowardice, relying on movement speed to avoid combat and on explosive devices, be it improvised or from the air.
Which is evident in the siege of raqqa, SDF and ISIS have tremendous casualties which actually forced SDF to halt the siege due to the unexpected casualties.

Daily reminder that real communists should be exterminated wherever they're found.

Oh joy! Another Iran/Iraq war! Over what, a consonant? But the carnage was beautiful previously.

holy fuck k*Rds are ugly

did you see the jews?

ISIS targets Iranian aid convoy in eastern Syria
Islamic State (IS, formerly ISIS/ISIL) mortar shells on Wednesday targeted an Iranian aid convoy to areas recently captured by the Syrian army and its allies in Deir ez-Zor in eastern Syria, a military media unit run by the government’s ally Hezbollah said. The mortar injured one person and caused material damage, Hezbollah-affiliated al-Manar television reported, but the convoy, carrying over 1,000 tons of aid, was not damaged, it said. (Reuters)

See SDF has FSA elements so your thinking fails. Cowardice is a nonsensical term in military linguo. There is only victory and how you can achieve it. Deception is the greatest tool in war. SAA and FSA suffering mass casualties is due to weakness and incompetence. Poor excuses like courage doesn't apply as there is nothing courageous about charging like a retard in modern warfare (or any warfare for that matter).

Saudi Arabia urges Kurds to scrap independence referendum
Saudi Arabia on Wednesday urged Iraqi Kurdish leader Massud Barzani to call off to planned referendum on independence for his autonomous region to avoid further “crises” in Iraq and the region. A Saudi government official called on Barzani to make use of his “wisdom and experience,” the state-run Saudi Press Agency said. Holding the referendum as planned on September 25 could have “negative consequences on the political, security and humanitarian fronts,” he said. It could also “affect efforts to establish security and stability in the region, as well as efforts to fight against terrorist organizations and their activities,” the official added. Regional kingpin Saudi Arabia is the latest country to voice its opposition to the referendum in oil-rich Iraqi Kurdistan. (AFP)

kek

NATO condemns UN nuclear weapon ban treaty
NATO Wednesday condemned a UN treaty banning nuclear arms as unrealistic and warned that it risked undermining the international response to North Korea’s atomic weapons program. The UN adopted the treaty in July, though none of the nine countries that have nuclear weapons took part in shaping it or voting on it, and three of them - NATO members Britain, France and the US - immediately said they had no intention of joining it. NATO said the treaty “disregards the realities of the increasingly challenging international security environment” in the face of growing threats, particularly from Pyongyang. Nuclear powers argue their arsenals serve as a deterrent and say they remain committed to the gradual approach to disarmament outlined in the nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty. (AFP)

What's with all the retards, is this a raid?

roaches are out, /ptg/oy are also shilling.. i guess trump made a snoring discourse at the UN... don'tknow what else

Palestinian rights groups hand dossier on Israel to court
Palestinian human rights lawyers have handed a 700-page dossier to the International Criminal Court, alleging that Israeli authorities are responsible for crimes including apartheid and persecution in the occupied West Bank and East Jerusalem. The documents submitted Wednesday are an attempt to provide evidence for an ongoing preliminary probe opened in 2015 by prosecutors at the global court into crimes committed on Palestinian territories. The preliminary examination aims to establish if there are sufficient grounds for opening a full-scale investigation. Shawan Jabarin, director of Palestinian rights group Al-Haq, says that the dossier includes evidence that Israel forcibly removes Palestinians from the territories and replaces them with Israeli settlers. (AP)

>i guess trump made a snoring discourse at the UN
he broke UN charta, lied and called for genocide

China calls for understanding of Myanmar’s need to protect stability
Violent incidents in Myanmar’s Rakhine state are unacceptable and there should be understanding of the Myanmar government’s efforts to protect social stability, Chinese Foreign Minister Wang Yi told his Indonesian counterpart, state media said. The remarks by Wang to Indonesian Foreign Minister Retno Marsudi on the sidelines of a United Nations meeting in New York on Tuesday, however, appeared to show some sympathy for the difficulties Myanmar faces quelling the insurgency. “The urgent task is to ease the tense situation as quickly as possible, avoid innocent people being harmed, prevent the humanitarian crisis spreading, and encouraging and supporting Myanmar and Bangladesh to seek a fundamental resolution via dialogue and consultation,” Wang said. (Reuters)

>I don't understand the argument behind non proliferation
t. Mark Almond

oh wow,I did not check it entirely. will look it up

realistically
how many mudhsits have been killed and how many have just been forced to move to Bangladesh??

US-backed SDF says Raqqa campaign in final stages
The US-backed Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF) said on Wednesday its campaign to capture Raqqa from Islamic State (IS, formerly ISIS/ISIL) was in its final stages and its fighters had seized 80 percent of the city. The SDF said it had opened a new front against IS on the northern edge of Raqqa, describing this as “a feature of the final stages of the Euphrates Wrath campaign, which is nearing its end.” (Reuters)

First wave of refugees to US from Pacific camps imminent - Australia
A first wave of refugees will leave remote Pacific detention camps and be resettled in the US in coming weeks, Australian authorities said Wednesday, under a deal that has rankled President Donald Trump. Canberra sends asylum-seekers who try to enter the country by boat to processing facilities on Nauru and Papua New Guinea’s Manus Island, with those found to be refugees barred from resettling in Australia. They are instead relocated to third countries, or resettled elsewhere in PNG. Immigration Minister Peter Dutton said the first group were expected to depart PNG and Nauru “in coming weeks.” The refugees “will receive notification of the outcome of their application to resettle under the US Refugee Admissions Program in coming days,” he said. (AFP)

the truth on this man?

>100% pure Aryan
>excellent fighters
>descendants from the ancient Medes
>held on to their traditions and language, unlike the filthy (F)ersians
>gave the world great leaders and military commanders such as Saladin, Cyaxares and Surena
>pioneered the Islamic Golden age with great scholars and philosophers such as al-Khwarizmi, Avicienna and Omar Khayyam
>fighting for freedom against evil Ar*bic tyranny
>beautiful women that also fight as brave lions while Ar*b men flee to Europe to leech of their welfare systems
>stays honest and true to their allies of the US and Israel
>respects everyone living on their ancient lands, including subhuman Ar*bs and ASSyrians, cause that is the Kurdish way
I pity all you Virgin Ass*dists when you could instead be a Chad Kurdistan supporter.

Turkey to consider sanctions over Kurdish independence vote
Turkey will consider imposing sanctions on Kurdish northern Iraq over its planned independence referendum, President Recep Tayyip Erdogan was cited by state-run Anadolu news agency as saying. Turkey escalated its opposition to the Kurdish referendum Tuesday, training tank guns and rocket launchers across the southern border and saying the break-up of its neighbors could lead to global conflict. Erdogan, who is attending the UN General Assembly in New York, told world leaders on Tuesday that the referendum in northern Iraq could lead to fresh conflicts in the Middle East. Speaking to reporters, Erdogan said Turkey’s national security council and cabinet would discuss potential sanctions on northern Iraq when they meet on Friday. (Reuters)

Aren't Israeli women suppose to be attractive?

Are you seriously implying that Erdogan is an ally or a puppet of Israel? That's extremely retarded.

Saudi is too risk averse for its own good. Then again maybe this is a "watch what we do not what we say" possibly similar to the US position when it comes to the referendum.

TL;DR

Thought it was a bogpill copypasta at first sorely dissapointed