Poland is amassing large amounts of military hardware and soldiers

on the Eastern shores of Germany. Polish aggression seems to be coming, their politicians have steered up anti-German sentiment in Poland for years.

How can we German defend ourselves?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m1MEoKUbSNM
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gleiwitz_incident
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>How can we German defend ourselves?

You deserve this.

Pay another Trillion dollars on the top of the Trillion you owe us, and we can be friends again.
Oh, and no more tax-free trading in Poland by German businesses.

Probably by dieing

no germany no wars

Pay your fucking reparations to them, already.

don't attack first and you will be fine

Stop trying to force a Muslim invasion on them and they'll probably leave you alone to be raped to death by snackbars.

>poland is going to wipe out the cancerous scourge known as germany
the world owes you lads

You NEED to pay up Klaus. And no chocolate-engineers in Polen, auch

Poland is the place where WW3 will start.

You will surrender and be liberated of communism and islam, do not fight but help them.

pay denbts

Pay the 1 trillion dollar Hitler gibs and help dissolve the E.U. There is no other way.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

So just wait for your attack? That is pretty stupid.

>you will never be Polish

jesus, just wait a little bit

Spread your legs. REMOVE KRAUT.

youtube.com/watch?v=m1MEoKUbSNM

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Pay repairstations for invading, Adolf.

i dont blame them, russia on your right and adolf merkel on your left.

With a false flag attack on a radio station? Oh wait, that was 1939

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gleiwitz_incident

Wir stiegen auf in Kampfgewittern, der Heldentod ist unser Recht:

Die Erde soll im Kern erzittern, wann fällt ihr tapferstes Geschlecht:

Brach Etzels Haus in Glut zusammen, als er die Nibelungen zwang,

So soll Europa stehn in Flammen bei der Germanen Untergang!

Maybe if you paint more broom handles, you can intimidate them into backing down.

Russia owes Poland 100 trillion rubles

>platit dlolg

I wish news headlines were like this irl

If Germany invaded Poland again, there would be next to no resistance from the British public to nuking Berlin.

By not importing any more shitskins and deporting the ones you have.

Poland is the least of your problems.

Can't wait to see Jewmany being eradicated by based Poland. Hell I'd enlist just to help them out

>there would be next to no resistance from the British public to nuking Berlin.

With what nukes? Also, didn't Corbin say they would just dismantle all weapons if Labour takes over?

You must gib us more money

>poles love jews
>poles act like jews begging for money

Good riddance to bad rubbish. Poland has my full support in this. Splitting Germany in half at the end of WW2 wasn't enough, we should have completely dismantled your country and divided its territory out between the victors.

Arm Poland with nukes, and you'll never worry about Russia invading again.
Likewise, arm Poland with nukes, and Russia will never worry about Germany invading again

You don't. You filthy cucks gave up the source of your power, the Prussian territories, That is how you always came back to threaten Europe.

Guess who has them now?
Poland.

Get fucked cuck.

>55BN.
>over 15 years.
Call me when it's 55 milliard in a week like US military lel.

Poland + Israel = Germany pay ONE TRILLION and Poles and Jews split 50/50

This is art of deal my friend.

Krauts will pay, mark my word.

Perhaps you misunderstand how hated Merkel has become, even from apolitical normies? And from information supplied by a pro-globalist press, no less. Not even the propaganda can paint Germany in a positive light at the moment.

You want war? You want to see our sunny side again?

You cant.

According to a Bundeswehr report your "soldiers" do not even know how to operate their own weapons (when they are given some) or drives armoured vehicles. They are useless.

Go find the report it was in Bild.de newpaper.

Just pay the reparations.
Oh and by the way Madrid's heavy handedness just ensures that Catalonia is leaving the EU along with 20% of Spain's GDP.

Bongland is also leaving and not paying anything like the £120 billion your EU proxies asked for, so you had better get moving.

We should have reduced Germany to Saxony. They'd have been cool, then.

>Oy Veyyyyy Franz, how can ve defend ourselves from those nasty, nasty Poles? Remember ven they invaded us in 1939 and killed a border guard? Vat an outrage! Never forget!

>Poland
>Sun

Ok, go back to africa ahmed.

probably more ethnic germans outside of germany then inside it

just call a jihad on poland

*smacks lips profusely*
SO HOL UP HOL UP
*pretends to be a country*
SO U BE SAYIN
*attacks all of its neighbours in the 1920's*
SO HOL UP U BE SAYIN
*causes serious diplomatic incident in free city of Danzig*
AAAYYYOOO SO U BE SAYIN
*genocides tens of thousands of innocent germans in Versailles corridor*
U BE SAYIN
*massacres ukrainians*
HOL UP HOL UP
*tries to expand to the black sea*
AYYYOO U BE SAYIN
*gets an oil portrait in early 1939 done of himself marching on Berlin*
SO U BE SAYIN
*drinks potato vodka*
HOL UP SO U BE SAYIN
*provokes the German Reich tirelessly thinking Britain and France will save its ass when it inevitable goes south*
U BE SAYIN
*blames germans and russians for polish atrocities*
WE SUM FINNA
*harbours the majority of the jewish european ashkenazic population since the early middle ages*
FINNA WE GON BE
*pretends to have a culture*
AYYYOO HOL UP WE GON BE
*claims Hamburg is part of ancient western poland*
SO WE GON BE
*forcibly polonizes national minorities*
SO U SAYIN WE GON BE
*expands like a cancer towards western Germania*
SUM FINNA
*invents post-war germanophobic atrocity propaganda tales*
WE GON BE SUM FINNA
*LARPs about an irrelevant temporary treaty with lithuania*
CHRIST OF EUROPEEEEEE
*evolves from eurasian swampland primate*

Are they creating a historic tank museum?!

>180yrs of anti-German propaganda in England
>uhhh, uhhh, not even pro-German propaganda can change the English view of Germany

Ok, there, lad. Sure thing.

The most sensible answer would be a preevemtiv nuclear strike on pooland. Because we don't have any nuclear bombs we might need to ask France or Russia.

How did the Krauts give up Prussia? It was taken after the war and there was fuck all they could do about it

KURWA BLYADDDD!
PAY MONEY WHITE BOIS
DAS RIGHT!

they're buying M4 Sherman?

This thread is like black history month. Just dreams and lyes ´.

we spent 1.2 billion/week in Iraq alone

> Bild.de
>newspaper

Choose one. Read some Boell about Bild to know what I am talking about.

im half pole and my gf is a german immigrant from detmold,though i do love her i do call her a nazi bitch when i fuck her

:^)

I hope Trump gives heavy military aid to the poles. In fact, I'm writing a letter to my Senator today!

>They are so scared of Poland they have to copy pastas

Top kek.

yrs of anti-German propaganda in England

show me a piece of 1837 propaganda

You had your chance, now its Poland's turn.

>we don't have any nuclear bombs w
We got 60 from Murcia mounted to them Tornado planes

Wanna know what happened when Germany said fuck that bullshit to the treaty of versailles?
they went from a country on the verge of collapse to a super power that shook the world in 20 years.

They just bent over and accepted the loss of their heart and soul.

that chav is a fake,that is devvo,he is a parody of a chav he was actually an actor and is quite posh when hes not in character

>180yrs
You flatter yourself. You were irrelevant to us until your oil imperialism in WW1. Our main threat came from France funding the Troubles just prior.

All Germany had to do was cease building the Berlin Baghdad railway and you could have ruled over eastern europe without a peep out of us.

we don't need to defend ourselves from the poles. We need to work together with them. One of the very few european peoples who haven't lost their mind yet

"Every country that spends money on millitary hardware and we have problems with wants to harm us and needs to be lamed.

Oy shiiiieeeet nice drones you've got here, Obama. Oy jaaaaaa, Israel needs some submarines."

-Germany

you know how he slashed the unemployment figures? women was told to stay at home and suddenly it was halved,he also printed his own money and the only way to get out of debt was to invade other nations like a nigger

poles are crypto jews

>implying kurwas won't side with Germans if it suits them

Yeah, but Americans like Poland because it ensures their presence in Europe.

The goym know!

KURWA

Hmm, nice. But I think Poland will not even be able to fight for a week. They don't have an economy now and it will even further collapse during war times. We on the other hand have a strong economy, we just need to uncuck ourselves which will happen automatically when we get attacked.

Versailles and Locarno treaties were terrible treaties made by the then superpowers to humiliate Germany in the worst way possible outside of conquering them.

Both treaties made sure that Hitler would have traction, or someone like him, in Germany sooner rather than later. They made their own bed.

>All Germany had to do was cease building the Berlin Baghdad railway and you could have ruled over eastern europe without a peep out of us.

No, the German-British Baghdad Railway dispute had already been resolved just prior the outbreak of WW1 in the "Deutsch-Englische Abkommen über die Bagdadbahn" (Anglo-German agreement regarding the Baghdad Railway), June 15, 1914.

>Tfw we can promise to help Poland again up ultimately watch them get BTFO for a third time

I don't know how to feel

Poland together with Israel will demannd TWO TRILLION DOLLARS!

Ok 140yrs then

Negative comments about Germany had begun to appear in Britain in the 1870s, following the Prussian victory in the Franco-Prussian War in 1870–71. Criticisms were expressed in the press and in the birth of the invasion novel (e.g. The Battle of Dorking), many of which focused on the idea that Britain might be Germany's next victim.

In 1887, the label Made in Germany was introduced by the British ministry of propaganda, to get British buyers to adhere to the concept of "buying British". After suffering slight losses, German manufacturers soon found the label to be of good use, as Made in Germany was considered synonymous with high quality.

>polluting your blood by fucking a p*lack
She deserves to be raped by a gang of feral niggers before having her throat slit

It seems nobody likes german at Sup Forums kek

We're not THAT stupid. Our politicians may pretend they're dogooders all day long but they at least wont throw our money out of the window like that. They've already went too far on their spendings with the refugees, even the most stupid politicians knows that adding reparations to that would go too far. We're not the salvation army of the world! I like the poles but I insist on them paying for their shit themselves instead of trying to be sneaky bastards digging out that old shit. Just like the greece did sometime ago. They we're broke as fuck and when there was nothing left for them they dug out German reparations.

delete this

Poland is already demanding 100 trillion Rubles and Kresy Borderlands from faggot Russians

You guys get attacked by sandniggers constantly and yet you haven't uncucked yet.

>She deserves to be raped by a gang of feral niggers before having her throat slit

Dont worry, that's what await all krauts. chill.

so a novel and a trademark? That's no evidence for anti-German policies.

This is free market goym!

PAY DENBTS or eat military boot .

Don't make more refugees. Actually, send the women, ours are fucking fucked.

Deutschland BTFO.

>and the only way to get out of debt was to invade other nations like a nigger
Read this.

no tak jest kochanie

It's already beginning. AfD will get 30% and it will be basically not possible to form a coalition without them since greens and SPD are losing ground. A conventional war cannot be compared to a slow replacement anyways, dumb Jamal.

Payback for partitioning polish lithuanian commonwealth , time to die

>their politicians have steered up anti-German sentiment in Poland for years
Yes because you are good guys that dindu nuffin. But do not worry, we are not doing it to attack you... we are doing it to go and "help" you as soon as muslims will kill last remaining german so we can "save" you. We kill muslims and take their new clay.

>Poland is legit going to BTFO Germany

P O E T R Y

Is there a better timeline?

>AfD will get 30%
im Läbbe net

Joint Polish/Russian liberation of Germany when?

>AfD will get 30%

nah, 10-20%