NEW YORK STATE THREAD

516 reporting. Remember to vote yes for the constitutional convention! Maybe upstate can free themselves from downstate tyranny.

>taxes
>governor is a cuck
>senators are cucks
>NYC is filthy
>NYC mayoral race soon
>MTA is fucked
>Buffalo is getting BLACKED
>taxes
>finaily getting some infrastructure replaced
>downstate traffic is horrific
>upstate economy is almost dead
>North Country economy is dead
>taxes
>fuck Albany
>10+ dollar packs of cigarettes
>taxes
>the BQE and Gowannas is so old and rusty it's probably going to collapse
>TAXES HOT DAMN IT'S SO EXPENSIVE TO LIVE HERE!

hell yeah boy, Blue Point Toasted Larger. 631 reporting.

>NY gets a new constitution
>guns are no longer in the constitution
>NY becomes UK

>that pic
I think we hit peak Britbong.

>DiBlasio won the Democratic generals
Why? Not even progressive #NeverTrumpers liked him

I am so close to just dropping everything and finding a place outside New York where the true New Yorkers are
Also DeBlasio is a fucking kraut who fucking lied about being named Bill DeBlasio so that Vinny from Brooklyn would vote for him. His real name is Warren Wilhelm Jr. and he doesn't give a fuck about Vinny from Brooklyn, all he cares about are his (((Real estate))) friends

Woah woah woah wtf is happening? I'm outside of NYC now for a business thing, when is this vote?

Are there any Vinny's from Brooklyn left? I thought they all escaped to Long Island, Statin Island or points farther by now.

Some time in November.

There's some, but they live in places that haven't been fully gentrified yet
I've noticed the Vinny's from Brooklyn are either cops, firefighters, or construction workers

518 reporting

>tfw no qt wegmans GF

Fuck that guy. Does the Republican chick mayor candidate have a chance? I want to believe.

What's a Vinny

City fag here mta has sucked balls more than usual recently pissing me off.

Old school Italian from Brooklyn before it got taken over by the Jews, Haitians, Blacks, and Hipsters.

He's not a Jr., he's Warren Wilhelm III
fuck that faggot

where are all my /westernnewyork/ fags at? 716 represent, as long as your stay out of the city buffalos suburbs are great

Stereotypical Italian American name, short for Vincent.

Price chopper and BJs is all you need in life

remember that short period of time just after 9/11 when New Yorkers actually loved America? That was nice

If you still live in Jew York in 2017 you're a cuckold. Come back to America, white man

There's a lot of money to be made around here.

we're here but we're scattered and all near south Brooklyn and Mill Basin. And we all have city jobs.

How can we stop the eternal (((city)))

What happened to Long Island? It used to be white except for a few designated areas. It's all brown now.

If you don't live in a city you're a cuckold. You built this place white man, don't just give it up to 3rd worlders

who's ready for maria?