Give me a valid reason why homosexuality should be banned that isn't based on your feelings or memes

Give me a valid reason why homosexuality should be banned that isn't based on your feelings or memes

Other urls found in this thread:

academia.edu/26594311/Invisible_Victims_Delayed_Onset_Depression_among_Adults_with_Same-Sex_Parents
youtube.com/watch?v=HfNKFvHtA3g&t=7s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What benefit does homosexuality provide for the human anatomy?

Stop doing what I don't like

Wow this thread again. How many times do you have to do this?

You'll never make a beautiful white baby by blowing your load in a twink's ass.

T H I C C

Can someone exterminate this?

>Banning sex between two consenting adults because muh bible

Fuck off statist faggots.

E X T R A T H I C C

I don't care what two degenerates do on their own private property as long as they keep it out of public.

There are a lot of things that bring no real benefit, but some people enjoy it. That's not a valid reason to ban it

Evolutionary dead end

Homosexuality should not be banned. It should be censored.

Because homosexuality is being used to push the agenda of globalists. Kill all faggots now.

so infertile straight people should be banned from having a relationship and sex too?

Pederasty brings no real benefit either, yet it's currently banned when it wasn't back in antiquity.

Here you go faggot

They're doing the best they can with what God gave them.

Hey buddy, your argument is based on your feelings. Try again.

Like what ?

I don't care that it exists, but stop telling me about faggots 24/7. Nobody gives a shit.

>the very first argument is about infertility

because it's pretty gay honestly

Swedistan don't hide behind a flag

The sole purpose of marriage is to procreate and raise those children in a two parent home. Faggots can't do this.

idk, like video games, comedy movies, alcohol, are you literally too retarded to think of any yourself dude?

Why my opinion shouldnt be based on my taste?

Rationally speakingyou are breaking the psyche of thepopulation by addvertizing faggotry. Broken sexdrives lead do broken humans and societys

see

does not produce children and therebefore is stealing taxes from future generations

and before you ask
people that cannot have children should be held to the same standards indeed

it encourages anti-masculine behavior which is necessary to defend a country properly.

its one of the reasons rome fell.

>relationship and sex
>marriage

Wow, you fucking retard, it's like we're talking about two different things.

Stop being a sodomite abomination.

Homosexuality spreads through child abuse, those who refuse to eliminate the spread will soon be overrun by those who do. This is true throughout history.

You realize you are literally cancer of the west personified yes?

Lots of defunct sources there.

It's a mental illness. Letting people be sick, who are not in their right mind, is unethical.

because faggots molest children and are walking biohazards full of aids

*so infertile straight people should be banned from marriage too?
nice strawman tho

Sauce?

It's a detriment to the survival of the species.

Infertile people can sometimes FIX their infertility. Fags and trannies are 100% sterile.

I notices that too. Wouldn't the proper rebuttal be to ask what differs infertile straight people from homosexuals in regards to procreation?

Yeah, but these things don't harm society in anyway and if they do (like drunk driving) they get banned to protect society. Having a society that normalizes and encourages sexual behaviors like this to children is dangerous because sexuality is shaped BOTH by genetics and environment.

Because of posts like this.

That's not a strawman, you fucking idiot. The post you linked at me was about whether infertile people should be banned from sexual relationships, and that's what I addressed.

To answer your new argument, yes, infertile people have no reason to marry.

academia.edu/26594311/Invisible_Victims_Delayed_Onset_Depression_among_Adults_with_Same-Sex_Parents

heterosexuality is natural and nature is order, homosexuality is the opposite, chaos and will slippery slope us into more chaos and degeneracy which is bad for the economy

also, your memeflag isn't working, Kraut

so according to you relationships and marriage should be for procreation purposes only?

>homosexuality should be banned

who wants to fucking ban it?

if you want to burn in hell, we are fucking fine with that, more space for us on heaven

enjoy your toast, sodomite

clear violation of church and state

No. you dense fuck. Marriage is for procreation and child rearing. Relationships exist outside of marriage. Stop trying to conflate the two as synonyms, you europoor piece of shit.

Clear violation of church and state

Low birth rates

Trajectory of family = trajectory of society
homosexuality = undermine trajectory of family
homosexuality = undermine trajectory of society

why do you think that marriage is for procreation and child rearing only?

no but your lying to the world if you don't see them as the main purpose of how them came in to existence in the first place. Also again im going to repeat it to get it through your thick head it's a clear violation of church and state

>homosexuality
two consenting adults having sex is wrong? muh overpopulation
>crossdressing
hey, whats wrong with wearing a skirt
>transsex
hey im born in man's body, so ill change that
>pedophilia
kids are smarter than they look and what if they consent? it's educational and harmless
>beastiality
we already keep pets in our homes, and in our beds, why not go the extra steps? sex dolls are allowed too so why not animals?
>necrophilia
(s)he was my partner in real life too, can i have a last fuck before the funeral?

God knows what lies beyond this.
family values already are absent in todays youth, most teens (14-18) already have had sex and think its perfectly okay. drinking, smoking too

civilisation is dying, homosexuality is a gateway to hedonism and why be gay if the only reason is because you badly want a cock up your ass

what if im not religious? we have religious freedom nowadays

also, have a (((you)))
saged

to many fucking people in the world as is.

do you deny evolution? Also im going to say it a fourth time for you, it's a clear violation of church and state

Because children excel when raised in a two parent household. It's also the only reason that the state buried its hands into marriage in the first place. It's why gay marriage was illegal until the libshits cried enough to king nigger.

The two parent household raising children into competent adults is the backbone of a society.

>everyone who doesnt want to murder someone for being attracted to the same gender is a kike

youtube.com/watch?v=HfNKFvHtA3g&t=7s

marriage is a religious ceremony if you want a non-religious one we already have one it's called a civil union

oh cool a slippery slope fallacy.

is that what I fucking said, Schlomo?
check this first OY VEY send that one post to CNN

if we have religious freedoms why are you forcing churches to marry people that are against its doctrine

oh cool, a fallacy fallacy

I sell rope and business is slow at the moment.

>do you deny evolution?
do you? you keep blabbing about violation of church. what does evolution has to do with marriage?

>Also im going to say it a fourth time for you, it's a clear violation of church and state

Transgenders, Homosexuals, and all males below "high beta" status need to be genocided, let the remaining high betas and alphas reproduce with every woman. I'm tempted to say include the high betas in the genocide as well.

By that logic you could heavily argue against masturbation.

cite the part of the bible where it says that two men are not allowed to marry each other.

>yfw the slippery slope fallacy was an accurate prediction of what is currently transpiring in the current year

Did i destroy you OP seems like i did. This ruins all arguments against gay marriage, say it's a clear violation of church and state and watch them scurry away. Also if they say well that would include regular marriage agree with them the state should only be issue civil unions which is the legal side of partnerships and marriage which is a union under god and that's it should be done in a church.

no i don't, evolution supports my point. Do you have no understanding of history or that we live in a secular society also deliberately misquoting me. So your either an idiot who needs to learn to lurk or troll, which is faggot?

LGBT became

im still waiting for that citation :)

why didnt you answer my question?

It's up to the churches doctrine, if the church wants to marry gays than that's up to them, although most religions wouldn't thanks to their dogma and the old testament specifically Leviticus

i did right here

why don't you answer me? are you scared because you know im right and will actually have to defend yourself instead of spewing your premade arguments from your University professor and Tumblr on these faggots

take me on, fucker

>talks of heaven and hell as if real places

>non-white people*
Ftfy

well if you're a christian you should

THICC
H
I
C
C

explain the correlation between homosexuality and pedophilia/beastiality/nerophilia

Easier to take a log shit.

guess this pretty much shut him up

>muh group thinks x
>muh society becomes instable

fucking tribal monkies, everybody should fuck off so that I can think in peace on this world about smashing lucoa or torhu, both at once or something

Im not retarded so no.

It is forbidden by God.

slippery slope
its a gateway, if you start inching towards homosexuality, transsex, you'll find yourself with pedophilia (slowly gaining popularity) and beastiality and later necrophilia
they are sexual preferences that go against order

degeneracy of a society happens slowly
butterfly effect

>if the church wants to marry gays than that's up to them
lol, shut him up? you said that if a church wants to marry gays then its okay, which I agree with, we're cool buddeh

sexual deviancy isn't measurable at best you can site statistical variables were gay men are more likely to be pedophiles or that one perversion in society can lend its hand to others because it gives free reign. It's what you'd call social science we extrapolate on data points

This.

They provide extra caregivers in families with children since they themselves will be childless and often have nurturing personalities.

Surrogacy dumb bell, jerk off in a cup or donate sperm.

Its degrading society and it shows a bad example of lifestyle to kids who become confused in the process. The worst of all is when a gay couple adopts a child. 100% srs

And here you are, replying without the protection of everyone's favorite herb.
You're the problem. You're why these turds don't just sink to the bottom.

>spread STDs like its their job

>They provide extra caregivers in families with children since they themselves will be childless and often have nurturing personalities.
and then molest them