HAPPENING: CHARLOTTESVILLE SUSPECT WON'T FACE TERROR CHARGE

>archive.is/xiGqy

>A special agent with the FBI’s Joint Terrorism Task Force said the suspect accused of killing a Charlottesville protester will not face domestic terror charges, since the federal statute does not outline penalties for the crime.

>“Even though many states and localities have adopted penalties for domestic terrorism — and the U.S. Code defines the phrase ‘domestic terrorism’— there are currently no penalties attached to that definition,” O’Connor said. “And therefore ‘domestic terrorism’ is not a crime in and of itself under federal law.”

A tiny glimmer of hope in this fuckfest CIA op. Unfortunately most people still believe the fatass Heather was killed by the car's impact when we have proof she was not directly in the impact and suffered a heart attack from being an overweight smoker tub of pudding. Either way, if this kid gets acquitted, expect riots.

IF SHE DID NOT GET
HIT,
YOU MUST AQUIT

>expect riots
more like stampedes

PsyOP start to finish. It's all scripted, even the drama after the event.

>“And therefore ‘domestic terrorism’ is not a crime in and of itself under federal law.”

How is this possible? How on Earth can you guys even go after other domestic terrorism events?

This, don't forget about the Helicopter.

We did it. We saved him.

I'm ready for zimmerman 2.0 baby.

Legitimate question, what are the proofs that she was never hit. I know about her suffering a heart attack.

She had a fucking heart attack
The Left is going to go nuts!
WE MUST MEME A VICTORY

all part of our plan.....

If the fatties die, you must ask why

GREAT! Now they have reason to make it a crime!
I'm really glad something brought this issue to light!

Welcome to the clusterfuck that is US jurisprudence.
Ask around, Pablo. 11 garillion of your countrymen take advantage of it

Well if this doesnt cause the Great Chimpening then nothing will. Fuck knows what plan B is.

no amount of oratory will hide her coronary

the entire fucking thing was a false flag, kessler is a fed ffs.

more of a coordinated wobble

>‘domestic terrorism’ is not a crime in and of itself under federal law.”
this is all i needed, thanks op

there are still polniggers trying to defend a guy who rammed his car into a mob? why?

want me to dump my infographics?

So Heather is not the one on top of the second car?

Well because his car was attacked, it was his right to fuck all those commies up according to US law.

They will riot just from this charge, or lack thereof.

nope

The MSM got their globalist approved narrative out. "Racist white guy kills innocent protestor", he'a already been tried and convicted by the court of media. They painted the worse possible narrative and anything after the "fact" is irrelevant. Same shit they did with Trayvon Martin, Mike Brown, etc. We all know the gist of their tactics now.

>Well because his car was attacked, it was his right to fuck all those commies up according to US law.
im incredulous that having your car hit with a pole gives you the right to ram a mob of people, but hey im not a lawyer so your inane bullshit might be right? who knows?
oh some shitty pic, well im convinced, yes ramming his car into a group of people was definitely ok because there was a guy dressed in denim circled in red

god polniggers are retarded. like american nog levels of retarded

Old News. Harpooning SJW Landwhales has never been a crime.

>7 men to carry her out

You would think she'd have the sense not to get up and dance on top of cars during a protest.

it's sad either way.

1.) Fields was a nobody. He just showed up that day. He is not one of our brothers in Vanguard. He just arrived at the protest that day to mark with us dressed in the appropriate attire.

2.) He only accelerated after his car was struck by armed rioters.

3.) He braked before entering the crowd.

4.) He did not hit Heather H. with his vehicle whatsoever. Heather died of a heart attack.

5.) Because Fields was not a member of any known Nationalist group none of us could reach out to him and provide him with an attorney.

6.) Fields was denied a public defender when first arrested because someone in the office claimed they were directly effected by the attack.

If the circumstances were different Fields wouldn't have even been arrested, and it would be a clear acquittal. A violent mob surrounded and attacked his vehicle before he accelerated and hit anyone. However he was denied a court appointed public defender, denied bail, and to this day none of us White Nationalists have any idea who he is. Hes just some random guy who showed up, and broke safety protocol by traveling alone.

He recently switched from Covfefe to Area 82.
Wtf is Area 82

You need to shut the fuck up is what you need.

That is really not true. You have to fear for your life and approach the mob slowly at least. He slammed the gas.

At the very least he should be charged for manslaughter or whale hunting

And they will be riots C'ville and MacAwful have rightly earned. This time it will just be them and the feral savages. LOL. IOW, popcorn time.

go to bed john. youre drunk

circled the wrong person, she's already down when that webm starts. she most likely got hit and carried from the black truck the camera man is standing at.

Who comfy here?

That's why you don't join mobs. Part of the mob attacked him, so he's justified in attacking the whole body.

yall should probably check the seismometers for evidence holy smokes

Everyone with a damn brain. Which is what makes it so much fun.

Kek

So labeling groups like ANTIFA and the KKK as domestic terrorists have no meaning then?

I miss the days when Sup Forums was about rooting out CIA niggers and feds, not giving them evidence for their legal defense

she was a big girl

>tfw you get charged under animal cruetly laws instead

I am kinda worried because I live near berkeley and this kinda thing is just the icing on the cake. They're already gonna be super agitated since milo yiannopolis and steve bannon are coming. It will be trigger overload.

Holy fuck, jelly on a plate.

If the police don't uphold the rule of law and allow fucking riots, don't understand how anyone can be charged with anything. Media kikes aren't judges, and the laws aren't fee fees.

Assuming this wasn't even a CIA op, the driver had a justifiable defense. He panicked while being surrounded by what he deemed to be a violent mob. So before the media even got around to looking at this in an objective way, the narrative they wanted got pushed out, Whites indirectly were admonished, Trump signed some anti-white supremecist bullshit, and whites are discouraged from uniting around their culture and race. It's pure psychological fuckery , something the CIA prides itself with.

>currently charged with second-degree murder

For you.

the sad thing is i think you actually believe this. polniggers do better mental gymnastics than sjws. we'll just have to wait and see how much the courts think this autist was "justified in attacking the whole body". sry but youre gonna be disappointed kid

>This, don't forget about the Helicopter.
Saw too much, weren't going to play along.

>mob of people known for violence
>car gets attacked
>no idea if it is one or all
>no idea if people are trying to disable car to drag you out of it
>legitimate fear for life
>force can be argued as justified in court.

The situation dictated his response and a competent lawyer will have him out of it easy; but tell me more about your understanding of american law aussiefag.

Yes.

It freemason niggers as usual

Fucking hillarious post your memes boys!!!

COMEY STRIKES AGAIN! IT WAS HER TURN!

if he didnt hit her and instead it was the result of his vehicular assault on others then would that not be considered manslaughter? Or at worst second degree murder

Look on the left hand side and you can see the no parking sign in line with the denim

I agree with the outcome but FUCK THAT reasoning.

COME UP WITH A PUNISHMENT FOR IT YOU FUCKS.

ALSO

IT WASNT DOMESTIC TERRORISM

REEEEEEEEEEEE'D SO HARD ON ALL OF THOSE IMPLICATIONS

WHY DID NO ONE STAND UP IN THE COURTROOM AND MAKE A SCENE ABOUT THIS?

because it means they won't have a means to punish ANTIFA for being domestic terrorists, and can continue to allow them to act unimpeded.

It was obviously him you fucking retard

What am I looking at here?

Parking space was too damn tight
That bitch was full of cellulite!

She wasn't hit at all!
Check her cholesterol!

I am pretty sure every black person and hispanic person at the accident scene are friends on facebook lol

I'm going to watch V for Vendetta

see

Exactly.

The police had intentionally allowed nazis and antifa to clash for months, but there were too few casualities and the alt-right just kept growing. Now that there's finally one (although the deep state is probably lamenting that nobody else died), it can be used to justify all manner of censorship to prevent "another charlottesville".

Paging Dr Jaffa

>terrorism charges
>literally could not have planned his "attack" if he wanted to
>no support
>no clear motive
>victims werent even supposed to be there

why is this news

>Look on the left hand side and you can see the no parking sign in line with the denim
and? he drove his fucking car into a mob of people. you are trying to defend some 90 iq retard that literally copied recent islamist attacks around the world. but hes white so its ok he acted like a rag head?
so? he drove his car into a mob of people? wtf arent you dumb as shit polniggers getting here? HE DROVE HIS CAR INTO A MOB OF PEOPLE. you autists wouldnt be screaming for blood if he was brown

kek

you got better photo evidence of the driver then?

yea he wont get charged for murder but hell still be guilty of 50 other counts of assault with a deadly weapon. The court system (as anyone whos been caught up in it knows) is a total fucking sham.

>kid gets acquitted
why would he do that? it doesn't say anything about he didn't intend to murder people.

Jesus it's like watching someone jump on a water bed.

wasn't hit hard but she rode the hood for about 15 yards.

He was approaching the mob below the speed limit fag, he didn't slam the gas until his vehicle was attacked.
You can even hear it audibly in the video.

that kid on the left rode the cars like a surfer. Heather just fell down like a big fat ass. Antifa probably push her lol

>fat communist coalburning whore dies of a heart attack next to a traffic accident
>guy who defended himself doesn't get convicted of fucking terrorism
i can hear the screeching from tel aviv already

>no other sizes of this image found

Did they request those plate numbers?
>GVF
>Vangelhuwe
>Fields
>G?

good effort, but second line needs another syllable

I found it on his twitter

that is a nice video, really shows how lightly she hit the ground.

can an user with premier or something stabilize it?