Would you pick maids or a half breed?

Would you pick maids or a half breed?

All of them

Half breed is too sexy to ignore.

>not wanting to make little quadrelves with emt.

The cat

Shiki pls go

this or Beatrice

Why include the red slut that loves clown dick?

So his dick also wears makeup ?

The maids, definitely.

The fact that Rem in particular can probably make for an amazing dom in oni mode is a bonus.

Am I the only one who actually likes Ram?

i chose Beatrice

Crazy witch, cripple or meat curtain slut? I choose Beako.

>picking

That's not how harem works

Not at all, Ram's great. I just wish she wasn't practically written out of the story after the second arc.

These people are my spirit animals. I love them, I suppose.

i'd have to go with Emilia

that self-loathing for being half-breed makes her a perfect partner for someone who would look up to you as accepting her

Emilia. She is fucking perfect.

favorite character in this arc

> Emilia-tan will never be you mental pillow

>Emilia

You mean Satella right?

I'd rather beastiality route.

Oh I get it is not that Emilia is Satella but that Satella is Emilia.

Don't sex Puck.

I would the Beako.

you'd go for the drills?~

>wahaha~

Satella best girl

>half-elf
Can you only rape emilia half way? Maybe date rape or something?

Neither. I don't race-mix or involve myself with the low class.

is that because you'd rather breed up instead of down? surely then any breeding is breeding up?

This.

half breed is totally worthy of being the new Subaru's Personal cumhole

After reading the arc 3 spoiler, whenever I see Rem I just feel miserable.

Just started watching this, I'm at episode 8. How much content is there to cover in the LNs? I know it's 2 cour, will that cover the LNs?

>he can't tell anyone about the respawn
Fuck that really made me feel the despair.

Emilia-tan is My True answer.

E・M・T!!

pls.

Rem > silver witch

Shit taste desu. She may be cute but she's a psycho and a murderer

>protecting the ones she cares about
>psycho

Enjoy getting fucked by shamans faggot.

>>protecting the ones she cares about
and killing the ones who care about her with cold blood. Not worth it

He literally loafed around for a few days and then acted incredibly suspicious. All it took was a little heroics from him and she melted.

Haven't read or watched this yet but how good is it? Pink and blue have been tempting me into it.

Out of those three? Emilia. This show doesn't have any good waifu material though.

>Felt is underage
>Ram and Rem are kind of creepy with their twin maid motif
>Emilia is kind of boring
>Beako is 2tsun4me
>Elsa is literally a psychopath

is she ever coming out ? what does she even look like!?

>He literally loafed around for a few days and then acted incredibly suspicious
still not a valuable reason to kill someone in such a painful way

>what does she even look like!?

This is a new kind of gay user.

Explain how I'm wrong.

Right, I'll list what is wrong

>faggot that wont go for the dfc
>faggot that wont go for the twin dream
>faggot that wont go for the true angel
>real faggot at this point
>can you be more of a faggot?

I choose this one

Copypasta from the other thread because fucking catalog.

I know. Don't you find it unnatural how Emilia and Puck act?

Everyone else called Subaru out on him acting like a complete fag. Emilia and Puck just play along like it's natural and effectively try to get Subaru to trust her absolutely. Heck, Roswaal may have told Puck/Emilia about Subaru having some form of ability to choose the best outcome, and she may simply be using him with that foreknowledge. Ep1 Emilia could very well have legitimately been Satella, or Satella possessing Emilia, or something along those lines (yes, I know she's as mad as a hatter, I'm not quite sure, but, to be fair, she did have to have the sanity and presence of mind to summon him there in the first place). But yeah, in which case, we never actually see how Emilia acts 'normally' around Subaru.

There's too much surrounding Emilia/Puck that's fishy or just plain weird, from the pseudo-imprinting on Subaru, to the way she acts, to the vaguely meta things she sometimes says.. Something is going on there.

Oh yeah, one more thing, we know that Puck is capable of shadow magic, despite it being a super rare attribute. Maybe Puck is and has always been fully aware of Subaru's situation, and is in cahoots with Satella or something equally odd, keeping Emilia safe as a future vessel for her and as a prospective one of the three required to free her (Subaru obviously being the Sage)? I dunno. I'm making it up, but that'd at least be consistent with the assumption that ep. 1 Satella was actually Satella.

in arc 3 all characters gives the shoulder to MC-kun, Rem (blue) is the only one who stay with MC-kun in the good and the bad times because she love him.

> In the good and the bad times.

Ha ha ha no. She's not with him in the worst of times because she's a vegetable.

be tortured and murdered by the witch cult count like a bad times

Whis is beako such a best

I love Beako's leggings.
Her whole character is 10/10

That's a bad time. Subaru has plenty of bad times to come post-Arc 3, and the worst of times are still on the horizon.

I hope you enjoy watching him kill his waifu just like Wilhelm did.

So basically people prefer Rem because she's MC's loyal pet instead of Emilia who doesn't take any shit from him?

>Pet
She would be more like a motherly figure who suport and accept him when no one else does

Nanatsu no Taizai.

She's not a pet. She fucking killed him in Arc 2.

She has extraordinarily stong convictions and is borderline yandere over friends and family - once she was convinced that Subaru was a legitimately good person, that was all she needed to support him if he needs it, as a friend. In arc 3 (longer than arc 1/2 combined) she gradually falls in love with him.

>author says he wants a heartwarming story
Too bad for you, edgelord, the only dark times for Subaru will be on himself.

>believing the sick sadist

>>author says he wants a heartwarming story
Gaaaaay

> Heartwarming story.
> Literally nothing but death, destruction, despair, misfortune, suicides, depression, distrust, and general unhappiness.

Pick one.

Oh please don't let me die

Waiting for your touch

is subaru ded in the latest episode

>doesn't know how to properly exercise
>perfect

I really like the song that played when Subaru killed himself. I've been listening to it nonstop

>Doesn't know how to stretch
That's retarded, not even medievals are that dumb.

>the only moment Subaru took the bet of the suicide
>the ending changes to STRAIGHT BET

MYTH&ROID were a good choice

An isolated priestess who never had to exercise a day in her life could be that dumb.

You also cannot discount that modern warming up routines did not exist back then, at least not in the same form.

It still surprises me that Subaru is a pretty strong dude (singlehandedly took down three thugs) and regularly exercises when he's supposed to be a NEET who spends all day behind a computer screen. It'd make more sense if he was just a normie.

Surprisingly, no. Subaru survives at that point, but literally has hours before he dies a horrible death.

Beato can't strip the curses off of him though because they're all too deeply intertwined. Rem goes and wrecks a bunch of wolves on her own in beast mode, Subaru / Ram catch up with her. Rem attacks Subaru, they try to calm her down, succeed by throwing Ram at her. Rem is out of mana, and Ram is absolutely exhausted, and so they try to retreat beyond the barrier. On the way, more wolves attack, Subaru he decides to play decoy while they make their escape. Since the wolves are attracted to the witches' scent, he starts explaining his timelooping powers to the the wolves while running away, abusing Shakma and the mana drug constantly until he can't move. His mana gate is fractured in the process, his mana regeneration and capacity becomes beyond shit, and using magic can and will cause the fracture to worsen, and just having a fractured gate eventually becomes lethal.

He's saved by Roswaal returning, sees Subaru in his current state, and wrecks the rest of the dogs in the forest.

The end of arc 2. Expect it to take 2 more episdes, tops, though in that case arc 3 is going to be suuuuuuuuuuper compressed.

He does also have the stench of the witch to be fair, kind of suspicious

Dude stretching has been a thing for thousand of years. While Emilia may be a dumb sheltered girl, the villagers aren't.

Spoiler tag your shit fampai

Why can't you admit that it was forced drama for the sake of forcing the plot to move faster.

Full song was kinda meh for me.
but the lyrics are damn good

I'd pick Felt

Fair enough.

For me though, it's already on top of my ED of the year, so far.

I've been waiting for this for a long time.

Rem best girl.

Nice

Rem dies

She isn't dead though.

I'd prefer if the one with both Rem and Ram were finished but this is fine too.

beako a shit