Sup Forums loves to kill kittens

So, Sup Forums, have you plucked any wings off butterflies or killed any cats for fun today?

Tiny Tim Wise with his drivel and his lies says we do it for fun. We also apparently get off seeing people deported.

No, Tiny Tim. You're right that it's not about economics, but it also isn't for our pleasure. Your average Sup Forumsack is sick and tired of the egregious behaviors illegals proudly act out in flouting the law; entitlement, violence, disrespect, mendacity and much more.

It isn't about economics. It's about the rule of law.

Lastly…

>If legality were an issue, folks could support making citizenship easier to get

That's not how it works, you bloated fuck. By that logic, we could abolish all murder laws, and then there'd be by definition no more murders, but that doesn't solve the issue of people getting killed.

>Meme-generating shitlords
I fucking love this timeline

i liek kittans :(

>Pulls nigger dick out of his mouth just long enough to say that anyone who doesn't support open borders is literally Hitler
>Lives in a 99% white gated community with private security

I don't even kick spiders out of my house if it's too cold outside. It's almost like there's some other motivation for not wanting to be overrun by foreigners... I wonder what it could be!

Here's the wallet sized edition

I wish I could just post a vocaroo rant at this, because I can't even type my response, I just get angry writing it. How scummy he is, how vile a creature a Jew can be.

Why do people write essays on twitter? Is t because they know they're producing bullshit that would never get published elsewhere?

Me too.

i love cute things and i hate jews

Fucking Christ why post something like that on twitter I can't stand that (1/15) bullshit. Use a different goddam platform if you are going to go on a 10,000 word rant every time some hurts your fee fees fucking hell that really does my head in.

Why the fuck do these faggots make everything sexual?
>They smile/rejoice at Dreamers' pain and fear. They chant ''build the wall'' w/orgasmic joy.
I mean yeah, amercans are happy that parasites are leaving them alone, but it's not at all the same type of happiness you get when you nut into someone, goddamn. It's a feeling of pride, just like working in the fields and realizing the grain that is growing there is because of you. They're building the future, not experiencing present, hormonal pleasure.
That's why this guy is nothing short of a fucking retard. That's why ''we'' keep winning.

>(1/15)
Twitter isn't really the place you want to be if you're looking to write a god damn novel.

I'm pretty sure this is projection because the alt-right love cute things.
Ethno-centrism is a sentiment born of extreme compassion and love, only someone who cannot love would parade as loving everyone equaly

He has no other source of happiness other than sexual gratification- there's your redpill

Anyone got the screenshots of him gloating about how hard white goyim were going to get fucked under MADAM PRESIDENT?

Always nice to link those when this sociopathic kike starts prattling about empathy.

>(1/15)

that nigger just wrote a book on twitter. nobody fucking cares.

wtf eye lub gads now

This turbokike is still around?

I'd rather kill the entire population of africa than harm a single kitten.

Tim Wise is a filthy Jew rat, so lying comes to him naturally. Also, for all his anti-white Jewish drivel, he lives in one of the whitest non-Jewish areas possible. Thankfully, Jew rats have a birthrate of about 1.2 in America, which is why they've lost about 200,000 of their herd in the past ten years. By 2050, there will be only one or two million Jew rats left in America. His race is vanishing. Tick-tock, Timmy :)

I also notice that the new 'trend' among Jew rats is to claim whites lack empathy. This is a narrative they're pushing on all platforms, be warned.

He's still getting paid gigs to spew bullshit, as far as I know.

I'd rather kill him a human than an animal.

This isn't exactly new, "The jew cries out in pain as he strikes you" has been a meme for centuries.

Tim Wise is such a transparently evil Jew that it doesn't even occur to me to record his bullshit. He's like a glowing neon sign reading "THIS IS WHY WE WERE KICKED OUT OF 120 COUNTRIES"

>Jews
>human
Nani desu ka?

but its ok when liberals are all satanic pedophiles

The most anger-inducing webm's in nigger hate threads on Sup Forums are the ones with niggers kicking cats.

If it takes you 15 tweets to get your point across you should find anithrr platform

>We also apparently get off seeing people deported.
We do

Indeed