archive.fo/BDeSb
russia-insider.com/en/politics/americas-jews-are-driving-americas-wars/ri20965
worldjewishcongress.org/en
twitter.com/WorldJewishCong/status/908701602940366848
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

NINETY FOUR DIMENSIONAL ROCK EM SOCK EM ROBOTS

Nice source
>pictures posted on the internet could never be misleading

We didn't elect him to be popular, we elected him to lead.

>but risen in blue states, oh shit

why the shock?

if you knock out 25% of trump's support, then 25% of ~70% is more than 25% of ~20%

SHE PERSISTED

is this from nate silvers website? If so, disregaurd

Obviously it dipped . He wants to keep disgusting non human DACA "people" in our country

>Trump's popularity has dipped most in red states
>Says same pollsters that told us these red states were going to vote for Hillary Clinton in November 2016

>what happened
You're a demoralization shill
>1 post by this id

You're either a commie or a natsoc, either way, neck yourself.

>

well obviously
his biggest promise was immigration
thats all out the window now

BLEMPF IS FINISHED! FINISHED!!!!1!

I personally think Trump is a Zionist neocon shill and will vote Constitution Party next election unless he stops being a fucking Israeli cocksucker. However, 538 was so fucking wrong about him for the last two years and thus I can't really trust any headline or article from them.

There you go. Believing Brown SHirt Media propaganda again. Keep it up. Like taking candy from retards.

that's what I read lol

he's not racist enough

WE'RE PLAYING 7-DIMENSIONAL PARALLEL WORLDS CHESS ON
A 16
BY 16
BY 16
BY 16 (no spam pls)
BY 16
BY 16
BY 16
BOARD WITH 4 CASTLES, 32 PAWNS, 4 HORSEMEN, 2 BISHOPS, TWO POLITICIANS AND TWO TANKS WHILE YOU'RE PLAYING ONE-DIMENSIONAL CHECKERS
ON YOUR OWWWWWWN

>survey the most liberal area in a red state
>LOL DRUMP'S POPULARITY IS GOING DOWN

Aaaaaw, need a safe space, little Trumpcuck? :3

Are you okay?

Its time for Madam

He promised an amnesty which would put like 4 million spics on the path to citizenship.

>(((Harry Enten)))

>>survey the most liberal area in a red state
>>LOL DRUMP'S POPULARITY IS GOING DOWN

Is she 20 or 70?

Guy running on certain policies is failing to deliver or doing the opposite.

>Wall.
Meh I think Dream Act is a better deal. Wall now means patching up some holes in fence with twine.
>Repeal and replace Obamacare with something better
First vote that would just ruin the system failed 49-51. Second vote will also ruin the system and unknown if it'll even pass.
>Defeat ISIS in 30 days
8 months today now with no plan in sight
>Not gonna get into more wars and I'll get our boys home.
Iraq and Afghanistan wars going as they did, dropped MOAB on Syria, threatened war on North Korea before the UN. Drafts are unpopular, no matter what, no one wants to have themselves or a relative conscripted to die fucks knows where to justify a contract with Colt for more M16s.

Combine that with gridlocked congress and a president always losing support as time goes by.

He's not going far enough, and I've lost faith it's 12D interdimensional Go.

Because he is betraying us?

>we elected him to lead.

Like that's actually working out so far.

Are these the same people that said trump had a 1% chance to win or different group?

>UK posters
>muslim

every time

He's proven that he's the same as the rest. Words don't mean shit if there is nothing to back them up.

>Obamacare repeal (or repeal and replace)
failed
>Drained the swamp
failed. is becoming one with the swamp instead
>Protect working class whites
failed. the walls not happening and everyone knows it
>End DACA
failed. sucked Schumer's dick, the leeches will stay
>End funding to sanctuary states/cities
failed. not happening.
>Be the law and order candidate
failed. protests are worse than ever and most police forces are told to stand down
>Hillary in jail
failed. no real intention to do so.
>America first
failed. has waste time and money bombing Afghanistan, fucking around in Syria because of "muh babies" and is seconds away from fucking with NoKo.

Should I continue?

>Awww xD wittle drumphdy wumfdy grumpfdy
And you wonder why nobody takes you seriously, especially when you fail to understand what a safe space even is.

History doesn't change, people do.

>What's happening??
he ain't do shit for the 2nd amendment which is the only reason people voted for him

He conned us. The cult will continue to live in la la land until he gets demolished. You know I wouldn't be surprised if he is primaried out and won't even get a chance to run for 2nd. So sad, but this is the end of a liar. I voted for him and we got nothing.

Lazy fat fucks just want to blame whatever's on top

Since when did he do that? Sup Forums is the most easily shilled and shook community I've ever seen, hell the right wing youth online get black pilled in 2 seconds.

Just chill and wait

MSM attempting to meme a drop in support. Are you even paying attention?

90% of the posters ITT are shilling kid

>if you knock out 25% of trump's support, then 25% of ~70% is more than 25% of ~20%

This, obviously. He has way more supporters in red states, thus way more supporters to potentially lose. It's not like those Vermont Trump supporters are going to fall off the branches when the wind starts blowing.

I bet there were a lot more people in New York and California who told pollsters that they were pissed off at Obama than there were in South Carolina.

>He conned us.
none of us ever believed he would do anything, he can't he has a gun to his head but it was still funnier watching the goof candidate get elected just to see everyone have to scramble to sell this shit

Fuck Drumpf tbqh

I want this Trump back:
youtube.com/watch?v=yZ4t-B-OlGQ

Nice fake ass black pill. That Bombing was already paid for and about to be decommissioned. It was built bush era.

You're coming at this in an entirely MSM huffpost framing. You're a shill or an instant gratification obsessed child.

Generally speaking, Republicans do not think highly of their elected officials compared to Dems. This doesn't mean that red states won't vote for Trump in 2020 -- they will -- but unfortunately Trump has not come out as clean as he went in. Getting that establishment Republican smell off of you from being around them so often is not an easy ask.

>no source

Call me what you will, but don't be surprised when in four years not one of those things have changed.

screencap it and read it again when reelection comes around and try not to cry.

>>End funding to sanctuary states/cities
>failed. not happening.

Wrong. Texas is already beginning to shut-down sanctuary policies and the DOJ is helping them.

FiveThirtyEight, oh yeah I fill that under
>Bernie can still win
>Hillary will win
and
>this is the end of trumps campaign...
For anyone that want to reach this garbage:
archive.fo/BDeSb

>blue states hate him to the point where hating him more is literally impossible
>red states like him slightly less than they used to

>trump's popularity has dipped most in red states

Well no fucking shit.

I don't like him sucking Jewish cock either. AFAIK Obama didn't suck it, at least not publicly.

Sharebluebots posting same sit, yawn

Which (((poll))) is this? The same one that gave him a 2% chance of winning the Presidency?

Betraying us,...haha ok shareblue

>>>LOL DRUMP'S POPULARITY IS GOING DOWN
Step 1.) Jew shills at (((538))) say Trump is unpopular.
Step 2.) Jew media says Trump better shape up and do everything Jews say.

Sure it has.

>what's happening

Dubbya the 2nd is happening:
russia-insider.com/en/politics/americas-jews-are-driving-americas-wars/ri20965

It's not like Sup Forums didn't warn itself that (((Ivanka))) and (((Jared))) would be the downfall of MAGA if Trump gave them access to the White House.

Trump is selling out America to build a global Zionist hegemony for JaVanka. And we all know it. Sup Forums had its chance during the Syria propaganda onslaught pushed by Ivanka to daddy to pressure Jared out. Instead Bannon got ditched and so did we.

This is a (((White))) House now.

He went soft on the dirty spics.

Well now he's not doing either.

He supported amnesty

Do you even know what year it is goy? 5778 you dumb goy.

worldjewishcongress.org/en

REPRESENTING JEWISH CONTROL IN 100 COUNTRIES ACROSS SIX CONTINENTS

Trump has become a typical Republican who sometimes blurts some politically incorrect stuff.

That's not why he was elected.

The World Jewish Congress is the international organization representing Jewish control in 100 countries around the world. (RTs are not endorsements)

twitter.com/WorldJewishCong/status/908701602940366848

Trump has moved more to the center, so conservatives hate him now. He sold out his base to appease people who hate him and now he will not be able to win in 2020.

Popularity polls are straight forward and totally different from trying to predict elections through polling.

DACA happened

This happened also, apparently raising racial tensions in the US it's not on the US best interests.

>GUYS
What did he meant by this?