The ending was better.

>How does this make you feel?
Old.

post the german one

bittersweet
>inb4 fuck off narutards
state farm has got you covered

youtube.com/watch?v=d8xoTBZrzko

I dunno I kinda liked it when I was a kid.

Can't believe he's dead, what was it all for. Just for him to die

Why did people watch Naruto?

I don't give a fuck. Go back to MAL Narutards.

Is the manga good, I feel like reading it but I always see people bitching about it here?

fuck off narutards

it's good, not the greatest but certainly not as bad as Sup Forums makes it out to be and much better than a lot of series which Sup Forums defends as "fun"

>newfags trying to fit in

>tfw we couldn't protect his smile
Where did it all go so wrong?

>newfag trying to fit in by calling out other newfags out.

racism and retards
>hashifuckingrama
>tobiracist
haha, what could possibly go wrong and cause a terrible war between the two most powerful ninja clans? certainly not segregating them and forcing the uchiha to kill each other

>tfw there are uchiha apologists on this board right now

MADARA DID NOTHING WRONG AND YOU KNOW IT

Not even coolest guy of his own clan

>tfw no SoL spinoff about the village's founding

this

Old as shit.
Where is the time long gone, Sup Forums?

great
youtube.com/watch?v=pR_doQ52Y6I

It doesn't do anything for me, never did.

Now this one: youtube.com/watch?v=Psr4rq-ICu8
hits the nostalgia really hard for some reason.

Ouch... The nostalgia.

My fav one. Thou all of them are memmoral not sure why this stuck to me most.
youtube.com/watch?v=vPwBKzx_74I&ab_channel=FightingDreamers

fuck me and my taste in shitty anime that makes me cry

Makes me BELIVE that trough hardwork and will powet i can archive anything

youtu.be/op0uloAV0wY
youtu.be/jVdYYHbf-64

youtube.com/watch?v=OIaSg6nUhhI

God Tier opening. Squad up

I remember watching Naruto with my brother when he was still with me, man, I can't believe it's been twelve years.

Read it till the timeskip, then read it till the end of Sakura's puppet fight and trust me - just drop it after that. Kishimoto doesn't know how to explain his plot points, and doesn't put any more time into developing any of the background characters, instead introducing some new ones. There's a lot of failed potential, so it's probably best to stop around the timeskip than to see how shitty and "I am Jesus" it all gets in the end.

I always loved the beginning part of that opening. had a good vibe. definitely my favorite opening. only drawback is that part when they were circling Naruto and Sauce and the put images in the middle. the show just loved flashbacks

Nothing.
This son of a bitch gets me every time though.
youtube.com/watch?v=u-3Y-2aj9Cw

sakuras puppet fight was one of the shittiest fights though. shippuden gets good after the first season, after they meet up with sasuke, then it gets bad again at the beginning of the war arc

Sad. I can't believe that such decent anime turned into one big pile of shit.

Puppet arc was pretty much the last time the series made any sense. Maybe throw in the Shikamaru fight too, since it's fun, even if silly as shit and the start of Naruto being Jesus.

I say stop at the end of the Pain arc

user, the end of the Pain arc was what made me keep reading the series. The sheer anger I felt over how shit it all becamse made me stay with the series, same way I'm still with Bleach. I don't want other anons to get as incredibly mad as I was, wouldn't recommend the Pain arc even to someone I absolutely hated.

>Where did it all go so wrong?
When he got himself killed by 20 fodder lighting niggers

Best arc too, everyone was getting their shit slapped and led to the team maturing.

Shame that Tsunade wasn't born until after her other grandpa left the village.

You will NEVER be the happy kid you used to be

Indifferent.

All good things come to an end.

>wouldn't recommend the Pain arc even to someone I absolutely hated
but user, the pain arc is the best arc of shippuden and one of the best arcs of the entire series

It makes me feel beautiful things, OP. I'm glad I used to have shit taste so I could experience it.
What is up these older shounen and their godlike openings? It might be nostalgia but goddamn Naruto's and Bleach's get me going. Are the One Piece openings just as good?

I've found that they are, but that's highly subjective. Like you said, nostalgia plays a large part of it, but these openings also seem to just genuinely be that good.

Meanwhile Naruto just keeps going on in some way.

The first part is very enjoyable shonen, then the timeskip happnens and it's just downhill from there, minus the shikamaru arc.

nah Akatsuki Suppression Mission arc is the best one

the English opening was better. the song fit the series and got you pumped.
youtube.com/watch?v=XWx5EJWonmc

>asuma making jokes about how smoking doesn't kill people, the akatsuki kills people

>not watching the English dub with Japanese OP
pleb

I did that with later OPs jut not the first

We were 8 or 9 years old and never expected to feel so emotionally invested in a cartoon show.

Imagine that feeling you got watching The Iron Giant for the first time, but every day at 7AM. It was like a drug for kids, and may explain those nuts who wore the headbands well into their teens trying to relive it.

Its just a lifeless husk now. Just like Pokemon, Yugioh, Dragonball and all the rest.

out of the way, best OP coming through

youtube.com/watch?v=IcqLtfCOIlM

best naruto ost: youtube.com/watch?v=-b-VbuN0kLs
nostalgia almost made me cry

what he saidnaruto was good, above average for most shonen, for the first ~450 chapters, it just fell apart immediately after nagato died. he should have been the final villain IMO

fuck you I almost teared up opening that

I thought it was really average. If you read the manga set your expectations low.

Is the guy on the left just naruto + sasuke?

>naruto and sasukes lovechild

youtube.com/watch?v=hDc6u0BJ8lw

I'm nostalgic over Naruto filler arc over here

The new manga is not canon

The climax of that arc was the pinnacle of this series

the kage summit arc was the absolute nadir of the series with the simultaneous character assassination of the hero, rival and heroine but it turned to shit way before that point

I hate people that say "well this ONE dub is better than the sub" but the eng OP was honestly better, I like the guitar part.

Damnit, this ED made remember the time that I marathoned the first part of the series with friends
Those days are gone now and I'm alone

>Those days are gone now and I'm alone
user, as long as you post here, you are never alone.

Never.

I don't know how to feel. Nardo was the first anime I ever downloaded and, although it turned out the way it did, I still hold dear to me as a old series I enjoyed when a kid. Watching 10 episodes a day in shitty rmvb quality, discussing the episodes with other kids on the school, a simpler time I sometimes miss. Guess time comes to everybody

I know Sup Forums is just tsundere for Naruto

Thanks, that's actually the reason I spend so much time here

Pre-shippidun naruto is still my favorite.

Got the first 27 volumes of the manga.
The nostalgia is still great.

I didn't watch the show actively, only just a few times and even i remember this.

That's how powerful this OP is.

Back then movies are better, music is better, video games are better. Even shounen anime is better

How did they do it

Don't care about that, but I still listen to Wind and Ryuusei.

It was a time of blissful ignorance. Every week I would look forward to DB's sub releases and not have a worry in the world.

The conclusion of that fight pisses me off every time.
Kakuzu deserves better than the manga he was born into.

The first 3 openings of Ship are the best

youtube.com/watch?v=pzeaz-yWO90
youtube.com/watch?v=eWNNjIIq4TA
youtube.com/watch?v=16IKEn00lX0

youtube.com/watch?v=Wwac6mRHF2A

Some type of way

>OP 2
Man, I remember being hyped for the full version, then being disappointed it sounded like shit compared to the anime version.

Takes me back to a simpler time

More like the first 30 only.
The Zabuza shit is legit pretty decent, as manga and anime.
Things get stupid immediately after.

I like the 2nd Opening
youtube.com/watch?v=6SHJX7OyM5s

Why is it in english?

English sounds cool to a lot of people.

I am going to bully you.

nah, i re-read and re-watched the entire series when i was feeling down a couple months ago, it's mostly pretty fun and decent, unless you expected a seinen.

Man I still like AKFG to this day.

What..?

You mean
>newfag trying to fit in by calling other trying to fit in

>when i was feeling down
Probably skews your view of it. When you're in a state of apathy you kind of latch onto something. I've been there too so I know.
It's not that all of Naruto is horrible, there are fun fights but the overall plot and characters are so dumb there's very little that even compares.
I guess it is interesting to stay on the ride just to see how wild it goes, mostly what I did nearing the end.
I did also want to see how it ends though because when you get to something like this when you're 12 it's not that easy to just leave it even if when growing up you start to undertand a bit more.
Naruto's just a bad manga worth nobody's time unless you're able to derive entertainment from laughing at bad things.

I wonder how many young teenagers coincidentally stopped thinking girls had cooties around the same time that this ED started.

youtube.com/watch?v=OAvafn7Y9qw

My exact feelings here. Waking up early to watch the shitty dub before school. Persuaded into watching sub and ended up binge watching the entire series on some shitty streaming site with a fuck load of ads in under a month, discussing it with friends.
Much simpler times, wish I could look at things rose-coloured like that again. Makes me sad knowing what the series became, but the ending to the movie did make me reflect on those times a bit and made me feel oddly satisfied.

I agree.
youtube.com/watch?v=u-3Y-2aj9Cw

>Probably skews your view of it
i don't think so, i'm an natural apath/psycho/socio-path so either i'm always skewed, or i'm never skewed in my perception of things. i can't tell which

youtube.com/watch?v=9tjJZwQbnGg

youtube.com/watch?v=o3ASICWeSLc

youtube.com/watch?v=ewmi7P_itJU

youtube.com/watch?v=1IBgOGjdXTM

Danke?