Trump's military budget is enough to send everyone to college

Other urls found in this thread:

usnews.com/news/articles/2014/02/11/study-income-gap-between-young-college-and-high-school-grads-widens
trends.collegeboard.org/education-pays/figures-tables/lifetime-earnings-education-level
usatoday.com/story/money/2017/01/12/pay-gap-between-college-grads-and-everyone-else-record/96493348/
reuters.com/investigates/pentagon/#article/part1
reuters.com/investigates/pentagon/#article/part2
reuters.com/investigates/pentagon/#article/part3
twitter.com/AnonBabble

for how long? like a semester, will one generation of kids get free school before we run out of money and have to charge for it again?

stop asking actually pressing questions

College is a waste of time and money at this point, a complete scam UNLESS you know what youre going for (which 95% of millennials dont) and pick the right college, otherwise it can kiss my ass

Schools pay for themselves. If a person earns twice because he gone to school he will pay more tax

But then we wouldn't have a military.

>have a part-time job
>able to easily afford all my books, transport, and tuition fees because I don't spend all my money on shit I don't need

Lol.. sneaky liberal speak... how about make private school free and public school is pay

Christ we're about to be yanked at from every direction due to the multiple potential conflicts we can find ourselves in the near future and lmao you are worried about over spending by the military?

>whaaaaa big orange meanie drumpf should give us ((((educators)))) billions of dollars

nothing is free fucking libtards. is there a leftist out there that understand economics?

>If a person earns twice because he gone to school he will pay more tax
liberal arts majors end up on welfare and are a net social cost, so no

(((they))) can't let you get away with not paying for your cultural marxist indoctrination. Do you actually know how many decades; nay, centuries, (((they)))'ve put into paying think-tanks to come up with their subversion plan?? Plus, (((they))) have got to make a profit so implement all of the paid riots and protesters.

T. Boomer

And rent?

>Look i have a fucking diploma!
>*gets shot by a chink*

It's only ten percent more than Obamas budgets and I didn't hear anybody crowing about this last year.

yes but only if retards don't go study intrafeminist studies or medieval songs some crap. do you trust them?

Good idea. Have no fucking military at all, so that the 5% of people who don't go to college because of the costs can now go. Too bad they won't even be able to enjoy the benefits of that since their country would be torn to pieces within weeks.

Yeah, sorry, I forgot.
In Hungary you need to pay to learn useless stuff(things our country doesn't need, because there are already 100x more than we need), and I don't think there are any retarded majors like in America.

These shit heads are so obsessed with college. It's so hard to meet a college student that is smart enough to hold down a high octane conversation full of theory and imagination.

Which is sad seeing as - what? - 40% of our population is in college or has graduated.

And if it is free is loses it's value. Those bachelor's degree are already near worthless if you lack a personality.

college is already free,its called the gi bill

We need to get rid of college. Its a waste of time and fostes communism ideology.

>high school graduate
>need help paying for college
>military spending keeps increasing
>babywhatabigsurprise.mp3
>upset you don't have gibs to pay for school
>"What's the G.I Bill?"

ever heard of FAFSA?

any student working part time will be eligible

Most of them aren't any different for it. Just in debt.

>muh Sup Forums memes

I realize number are tough for trumpcucks but here you go.

usnews.com/news/articles/2014/02/11/study-income-gap-between-young-college-and-high-school-grads-widens

trends.collegeboard.org/education-pays/figures-tables/lifetime-earnings-education-level

usatoday.com/story/money/2017/01/12/pay-gap-between-college-grads-and-everyone-else-record/96493348/

>Americans with no more than a high school diploma have fallen so far behind college graduates in their economic lives that the earnings gap between college grads and everyone else has reached its widest point on record.

by all means though, dont go to college OR send your kids to college; after, someone has to do the bitch work, and it may as well be you and your inbred, genetically flawed kids.

Hungary's problem is once they get a good degree they leave Hungary. At least, that's what the two Hungarians I know IRL tell me. But they're university people that didn't leave Hungary so I have my questions about their assertions.

If true, though, I'm not sure it makes sense for the taxpayer to foot the bill for these people.

>give me free shit I'm entitled!!!

Also the keyword here is PUBLIC
Public schools are dogshit and if you're a parent sending your child to a public government brainwashing facility, please... and I mean this sincerely, please take out a life insurance policy and suck start a shotgun for the betterment of your child.

[Citations needed]

got a link that isn't propaganda, like, you know, the actual study they're talking about

I already suspect they're gaming the data to make it seem like that PhD in medieval art history is gonna make you bank by throwing it in the same bucket as the Indian whose family already owns ten restaurants busting ass to get a Mech E degree.

It's true, at least it was.
Now. we need to sign a contract that says we will work in Hungary for I don't know how many years(I think 5 in 10 years after finishing the uni), or we have to pay for it.
1400$ per year at least

Good plan. I like Hungary, wish I could move there. But I'd probably ruin the culture in ways I don't even realize.

artificial intelligence can figure out what a person should study, it should be implemented to tell someone no youre fucking too stupid for that major do this instead or to tell them to gtfo of college altogether

I was under the impression that Hungary liked to move all the citizens that had degrees and, high demand skills to other European countries. What Im trying to say is people go to school and, the professors and, administration are pissed about not taking immigrants so they're trying to keep the economy stagnant.

>"I want a communist robot to control my life"

I'd rather have more bombs than self-entitled art history majors.

Hungarians like it, but our government doesn't (for understandable reasons).
Kids throw a big sissy fis back when it was initiated

>We can all take gender studies and pretend it means we are smart.

>sending everyone to college
but why?

humans are fucking stupid a robot would be an improvement

>free

You're actually right. Machine learning, given enough historical information about an applicant could very easily determine how adept they would be in a technical major. The problem is that this would inevitably lead to some very racist results. Can't have that.

Thank God it's being spent on something useful.

so?

Nice, try finding a job with one of the useless degrees, like gender studies etc. or psychology.

fucking school is almost free ANYWAYS FAGGOT

let the robot be "racist" its a robot it cant be racist it just means youre fucking stupid and the robot thinks youre stupid

I'm joking. But the reality is, good predictions often fall along the lines of enforced stereotypes. Something like that would be shit-canned by political pressure.

Diminishing returns once a certain population size has degrees. We're way over saturated in a lot of fields. Lot of engineers end up being shift managers at production facilities. Lot of other STEM people will only ever be employed in teaching. I know multiple people with degrees who have never once used them in 10 years.

>send everyone to college
That sure would fix all problems.

>college become free
>everyone gets a degree
>suddenly all employment fields are full of people with degrees lowering their value even further then they were before
>employers state they need people with experience in said job fields making experience even more valuable
>literally back to square one

Why bother at that point?

Degrees are used to sort people by intelligence. If everyone has a degree, then it no longer serves to show that you are in the top 25% intellectually. That's why people with student loans end up working at Starbucks, and it's why more and more people are dragging out schooling to get Masters and PhDs.

But how many tendies could it buy?

>Ever heard of welfare?!
I was delined FAFSA because they found out my parents made too much.
I haven't seen my dad in 7 years.... so yeah.

>hey libs what do you think of the state of public schools?
>they really suck and make kids end up getting disadvantages once they go into the job market
>how about we make collage free!

This usually happens to some engineering fields when an applicant has a bachelor's but you need a master's to be trusted to make any meaningful decisions. This is especially true in electrical engineering.

doesn't understand how inflation work or that unis are turning into giant day care centers

correct

What we need is a way to improve mean IQ.

College isn't for everyone.

>t. eldritch r'lyehkin

>If we don't protect the country, we could brainwash all the kids.

I moved in with my parents because only a retard would rent their own place as a luxury when that money could go towards education.
Just this year I became able to afford a house while these retards are still begging for journalist positions and making $5 clickbait articles en masse just to stave their hunger. My streams make more money than they do.

>142243018
>muh feelings

thanks for the non-arguments, kiddos.

there's no question certain degrees will land better salaries than others, but even a degree in fluff like "gender studies" will get you a foot in the door in companies that simply require a bachelor's. in other words, i can tell you kids are underage as fuck--your degree subject matter carries much less weight than you think, unless you are pursuing something fairly specialized (law, medicine, engineering). those middle class 50k-70k business jobs in marketing, supply chain, etc. are populated with people with all sorts of degrees, but the vast majority of them HAVE DEGREES. enjoy your burger flipping, queer boys!

reminder that Obama spent the last like 6 years funding ISIS and other related terrorists with billions of dollars in Syria, Libya etc

>caring about military funding when you're letting pussyshit cucks and fucking >women into combat roles

GIVE ME SHIT FOR FREE

This post is a knowledge bomb and sadly, many will not see and understand it.

see you can whine and cry all you want about "muh meme degrees", but the numbers just plain don't back you up. degree holders easily make 2x as much on average than those who only have a high school diploma, and the gap between those groups is wider than it has ever been.

What stops universities from increasing price further?

soldiers > white cuckolds with dread locks

>a strong military is less important than a useless degree from an adult daycare center

top zozzle

Idk man my tuition for one semester was around 6 grand without books. Working part time for a full year you mak around 12 grand so you'd literally have to spend all your money on tuition and that's if you have already saved up half a year of wages.

The height difference between NBA players and non-NBA players is massive. Clearly we need to get more people in the NBA to close the height gap

23 year old female soc major detected.
We are going to dismantle the university system. Our young men will be better served in life and will become better men in general through military service. And so, to your point, if it's an either/or scenario, where it's a uni-degree in psychology or two years serving their country and learning a marketable skill, then the decision is simple: slash grants and subsidies to higher ed, increase enlistment in all four service branches.
Back to jezebel with ya, bitch.

^ this

I'm part spic, work 35 hours a week and maintain at least a 3.0. I rent out a room in my uncle's house to live in, pay for my car, phone, etc. I was denied Fafsa because my parents make too much money

Yet these armenian cocksucker that drive brand new mercedes get free tuition and books. Fuck me for having the wrong last name

not even sure why i'm responding to this, but this is a shit analogy, you cant change your height, but you CAN get a degree, and degrees are simply required for a lot of white collar jobs, regardless of the degree's subject matter. stay in school.

I'm just going to leave this here for no-one to read

reuters.com/investigates/pentagon/#article/part1
reuters.com/investigates/pentagon/#article/part2
reuters.com/investigates/pentagon/#article/part3

I guarantee this increase won't be spent on anything new, it will just be used to plug in the gaps of the colossal amount of wasteful spending and corruption that goes on there. I don't give a shit about free college, there's no such thing even in The Great European Utopia, I just wish Americans would stop with the rhetoric just long enough to realise this and demand accountability and proper military management. Doing this will give you a more efficient fighting force as well as saving vast amounts of money that could be spent on infrastructure, education, debt, the wall, etc.

>the US needs a strong military to protect itself
who are the US enemies, and more important, why are enemies?
really makes you think

Not only that, even postgrad doesn't guarantee any sort of intelligence. People pretty much just buy an MBA these days, it requires less work and smarts than undergrad.

North Korea, ISIS/Islamic terrorists, Germany/EU in the next 10 years, Israel (even if the US won't admit it), I could go on.

>be a budget analyst for the DOD
>big budget increase in my department
fuck college, I need that job security!

Man if this is true, they dont know shit.

I'm not giving any more perfectly good taxpayer monies to those commie professors.

Why don't liberals understand a big chunk of military spending is funneled back into the US economy?

If you really are a budget analyst for the DOD, you should be able to tell us if this is true.

collage is mostly a worthless endeavor designed to enrich education marxists and enslave the indoctrinated student moron.

And further devalue a degree, funding Marxism indoctrination camps? No thanks

>public school
>you have to pay for it
Might as well go to a private one?

>t. liberal arts major making 50k as a glorified intern
I'll admit I have no evidence other than anecdotal, but the analysis of the statistics you flaunt is flawed in regards to your argument, as per usual. Keep in mind that the vast majority that don't go to college are just plain stupid, therefore they will never earn well, degree or not. Find a study that includes IQ in there and I'll bet you'll be surprised at what you see.
t. college dropout earning 6 figures

>can't get a job because degrees are now worthless
>oy vey goyim you need experience in this field
>try to apply for entry position in said field
>oy vey goyim you need experience in this other field
and so on
oh but don't forget schlomo imports 3rd world labor who work for pennies

No doubt there is waste. If i could cut have the potatos in my office I would. But beyond that I cant say anything else. If you look on the DOD comptroller site, you can go thought the budgets as see for yourself (youll be sitting there for hours). But they are so poor worded that you would know were the money is going. You have to be in it to know it.

Kek and what's stopping them from rising the prices even further with more government money being poured in? At least military spending generally has some direct benefit. We pay for some 20 somthings college for a few years than winds up doing nothing with his piece of paper.

Jobs nowadays are all just about who you know. I have a super small family so opportunities come in short supply.

>you should spend half your GDP on free liberal arts classes goy

You morons. How is making college free supposed to solve anything? Supply and demand.

In Taiwan and Korea there are hundreds of colleges and they are all free. Almost everyone attends. Guess what? It just means the guy who cleans toilet has a degree. Big deal. In the end the top jobs will still only go to the top 3 national colleges while the rest of the degree holders will be wagecucks.

People who preach this shit don't even know what's going on in other countries.

The President's job is to control, maintain, and build the military. His job is not to send faggots to college.

I didn't vote to pay for trans fags a free ride for women studies classes, we won so go fuck your self Berkeley