This is so powerful

This is so powerful

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vLXOkZtAkPw
washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/05/31/african-diplomats-protest-after-egyptian-allegedly-calls-them-dogs-and-slaves/
middleeasteye.net/in-depth/features/racism-led-death-how-do-africans-live-egypt-108156992
washingtonpost
unvis.it/washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/05/31/african-diplomats-protest-after-egyptian-allegedly-calls-them-dogs-and-slaves
my.mixtape.moe/qdpkzu.webm
archive.is/s64XG
archive.is/9JICu
youtube.com/watch?v=RiL4kGE2-oQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rami_Malek
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

WE WUZ KANGZ N KWEENS N SHEEEIT MA NIGGERS

I wanto to see how actual egyptians react to american niggers doing this.

Remember to sage and hide slide threads

does he realize he cant steal it?

youtu.be/vLXOkZtAkPw

>Phrase I found on tumblr
>Repeat it endlessly with images that aren't important
What the fuck I'm a paid shill for donald trump now.

If a white girl did this, it would be just a cute photo.

Stop being misogynoir because it's convenient with your white racism.

*smacks thick black nigger lips profusely*

Oops! You forgot a nose...

Very powerful.... we wuz

I wonder if the blacks are going to be pissed when they realize the sjw were blowing fake history smoke up their black asses...

Black peoples like to "keep it real", this might end badly for the sjw..

Powerfully pathetic.

She should be washing that stone dick and not pretending to be holding that sphinx.

Actually Coptic Egyptian here.
We tend to ignore sub-humans. Niggers are not welcome in Egypt and Egyptians are all openly racist against them.

This is an actual Egyptian Newspaper, I shit you not.

Noice

cute photo? God leafs are faggots

>Foreign language stuff
>Suddenly, NIGGERS in English
Why?

WE WUZ KANGZ WE BUILT THIS GIANT STATUE

based copts

Egypt. Is. In. AFRICA!

why she holding up air, that's stupid.

AYOOOOOOOO HOL UP!!!!!

EGYPT NO!

Sphinx got BLACKED.

based

BASED

> African diplomats protest after Egyptian allegedly calls them ‘dogs and slaves’
washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/05/31/african-diplomats-protest-after-egyptian-allegedly-calls-them-dogs-and-slaves/

>CAIRO - “You are dogs, animals, [you’re not even] human,” Emad Hamdy, an Egyptian shop owner yelled out as he stormed into an education center for Sudanese children in the Ain Shams district north of Cairo, according to the center's principal, Marko Deng.
>'I lost my friend only because of his colour. The killer wants no black people in Egypt' - Marko Deng, school principal
middleeasteye.net/in-depth/features/racism-led-death-how-do-africans-live-egypt-108156992

We want them to know how much we hate them. Dead serious, not shitposting. We fucking despise them. If you openly kill a Nigger in Egypt, the police will let you out the next day with a fine. It's like killing a Dog.

We Wuz Da Real Kingz n' Shiiiiiitt

>not doing it on the real one

Remember to archive
>washingtonpost com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/05/31/african-diplomats-protest-after-egyptian-allegedly-calls-them-dogs-and-slaves
unvis.it/washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/05/31/african-diplomats-protest-after-egyptian-allegedly-calls-them-dogs-and-slaves

This is a joke, right?

This is so based I need to bust out those old school memes.

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

i came to post this
my.mixtape.moe/qdpkzu.webm

Get the photoshop out and put large white penises please, I need a good laugh.

Nope.
>WE

Why did you need a tripcode to post that comment?

thx :D

archive.is/s64XG
archive.is/9JICu

Happy? Everyone in here already uses Adblock. They aint getting any shekels

Im pretty sure thats to stop suicide. Cant think of another use for a gag like that.

WE BUILT HOGWARTS N SHEIT

Hope in the future restored. They just need to get off twitch and actually participate in the real world.

What is this? Actually looks kind of neat.

WE

>Poe's law
>genuinely don't know anymore

WUZ

I forget to remove it a lot.

WUZ

SLAVES

And we still are, but of no white man, but merely our brain...

AYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MEDUSA'S SNAKES WERE DREADS MUFUGGGAAA!!!

AND

this will never stop being funny

archiving isnt just against shekels
there's also a redirecting tracking hit that tells the site where we come from
and there's other issues too which i forgot, ask Sup Forums i guess

sage

SHEEEEIT NIGGA MAKIN ME DO ALL THIS WORK

>he

K A N G Z W E W U Z

This will never not be incredible.

They explain it to them when they get the results.

All Africa Americans have most likely originated from West Africa, sage.

I QUOTED THE WRONG POST NIGGA

SHEIT WORK IS HARD

>autism

>be 18th century slaver
>muzzle your nigresses because they keep on bitching in ghetto creole, trying to be sassy and being annoying as fuck
>2 centuries later their great great (etc) granddaughters think they have magic powers
>yfw

>Egyptians weren't from Africa

>Daily Caller
It all makes sense now.

it was jim's (mr metokur) stream of E3.

AYOOOO MA NIGGA AKENATEN WUZ DABBIN AN TWERKIN AN SHEIT SON
GOT THAT SARCOFAGUS TWERK SQUAD SHEIIIIIT

>sand nigger paedo worshipper scribble
>NIGGERS out of nowhere

/i/

They were not from Sub Saharan Africa.

youtube.com/watch?v=RiL4kGE2-oQ

Savage.

Anyone has that pic of some nigger complaining Rami Malek is playing an Egyptian in some movie?

>My ancestor :)

>Rami Malek
NO DA BLACKS WUZ DA ORIGINAL JIPSHUNZ, KANGZ N KWEENS.. DAT WHITE CRAKKKA STOLE OUR ANCIENT FLYING SPACESHIP PYRAMID TECK-KNOWLEDGEY N SHEEEIT... HOTEP ALOHA SNACK BAR KWEEN!

Some of you are alright. Remove kebab from Egypt and we'll be cool.

The tremors must have made it difficult to find. Ahí te va, my shaky hermano.

Good.

>OOGA BOOGA
>GIBS ME DAT
>FUCK WHITEY
is it working?

>wh*Te subhumans stealing ancient egyptian stuff
if you put a wh*Te subhuman in Egypt, it would just die of skin cancer.
why do you even claim that ancient egypt was wh*Te?

> doesn't detect the sarcasm

It might as well be "he"

What makes it even funnier is that Rami Malek is Coptic. Literary a direct descendant of ancient Egyptians.

Im positive that she's retarded

NIGGERS ARE KNOWN FOR RUINING OTHER CIVILIZATIONS. Dey jus comin aftah da egyptanz nao

he has Greek heritage you dumb wh*Te subhuman

First one of these I've laughed at since dogs barking at niggers

Didnt you retards pass a law where they prohibit the teaching of evolution in schools not too long ago?

Ancient Egyptians were Black and not related to wh*Tes, deal with it

Kys feminist
Show tits first

no

Muslims are fucking sub-humans but I can't deny Egypt being mostly 70% Muslim has stopped it from importing Niggers and accepting the degeneracy seen in the West.

>Malek was born in Los Angeles, to an Egyptian Coptic Orthodox family.[6] His late father was a tour guide in Cairo,[7] and later sold insurance. His mother is an accountant.[8] Malek was raised in the Coptic Orthodox faith.[9] Malek has an identical twin brother named Sami, younger by four minutes, who is a teacher. He has an older sister, Jasmine, who is a medical doctor. Malek attended Notre Dame High School in Sherman Oaks, California, where he graduated in 1999 along with actress Rachel Bilson.[10] Malek attended high school with Kirsten Dunst, who was a grade below and shared a musical theater class with him. He received his Bachelor of Fine Arts degree in 2003 from the University of Evansville in Evansville, Indiana.[11]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rami_Malek

KYS Cockroach

Thu don't need science. They have Islam. That is all they need. Please try to understand what is actually written in da scriptures inshallah